[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/ - Stupid Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 34

File: Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif (483KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif
483KB, 250x190px
>>
How practical is mining bitcoin on a rpi3?
>>
>>58362599
Not pratical at all.
>>
reposting from lasts thread since it popped

i'm looking for an extremely simple USB music player for my 80 year old grandma, i'm getting tired of buying and burning CDs and then end up re burning cds because they get scratched/lost

>plug in usb stick/SD/micro SD with music
>press play to start music
>maybe a forward/backward button

that's all I really need

please
>>
>>58362625
http://www.samlogic.net/articles/autorun-usb-flash-drive.htm
>>
>>58362655

that involves a computer

its already too complicated
>>
>>58362567
How do I skip bad blocks when copy pasting files from hard disk to hard disk on linuxx?
>>
are all PSUs the same size in terms of where the screws go on the case?
>>
Is "sushi grade fish" a meme? Can't I just eat any old fish raw if I want to?
>>
What's better for a hard drive that's almost full, a drive image or a full backup?
>>
What should you look for in a good Ethernet switch? Do you have any good recommendations for one?
>>
I want to start using ADB for my Android. I downloaded the sdk tools zip but I can't get the sdk manager to show up. After some small research, I started to think I that needed to download something extra. Should I be using Apache Ant or Java Eclipse for this?
>>
>>58362567
How the fuck do I sort all my pirated movies? They just kinda get bunched up into a folder and don't look nice. Is there any program that allows me to have a good looking and organized digital movie collection?
>>
Really stupid one for you all.
What browser are you guys using on Android now?
I was using dolphin but I'm having a lot of problems with it now.
>>
>>58363226
Go back to firefox, quit listening to anything relating to sjws, and install the usual scripts and addons. Get USI as well.
>>
>>58363250
Okay thanks.
But I'm not aware what sjws have to do with browsers.
>>
>>58363291
The devs are known as sjws, and some people get into autistic fits of rage over their shit. Seen it somewhere here. Just use firefox and ignore all the notifications and 'news'.
>>
If my monitor has issues and I do a printscreen, would the image look like the messed up monitor?
>>
>>58362809
I'm pretty sure, but you can just put the case and psu into pcpartpicker and it will tell you if there are any compatibility issues.

>>58363226
unfortunately there aren't that many nice browsers on android.
If your device has a snapdragon processor, I would seriously recommend using a CAF chromium build. CS Browser is an open source one on the play store.

If your phone does not have a snapdragon chip, then honestly just something like chrome beta or dev would be the best.

Use lightning if you care about foss and don't have a snapdragon device.
>>
>>58363325
kek

I needed that
>>
>>58363325
no
>>
>>58362809
Yes the screw holes are standard, but the dimensions of the PSU aren't.
>>
>>58362737
Flash drives tend to involve computers.
>>
>>58362926
Depends on your use case. I'm guess if you are just interesting in preserving the files, if so then do a file backup. If you want to preserve what is on the desk exactly as it is, then disk image. Note, it is only practical to do a disk image if the disk is unmounted because any changes to the disk during your imaging could possible result in a corrupted image.
>>
>>58363344
not the same guy but what if i have an old ass case from a prebuilt computer
>>
>>58363422
if I were you I would open up the case and measure how much space you have for the psu.
Then, when you're looking for psu's to buy just check their sizes and make sure they can fit.
>>
>>58363068
pls
I need those tools to turn on my phone without a button.
>>
>>58363441
very logical answer, thanks
>>
>>58362934
What is your use case, required number of ports, and required speed? I've had good experiences with name brand and off brand switches, and bad experiences with other name brand and off brand switches.
>>
>>58363145
I used this a few years ago: https://couchpota.to/

Not sure how it handles existing collections.
>>
File: speaker box.jpg (361KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
speaker box.jpg
361KB, 1600x1200px
Can I connect my car's speaker box to a computer? If yes, how?
>>
>>58363576
yes, but you'll need an amp with the right connections and enough juice to drive the speakers
>>
>>58363576
Directly as in Computer audio out directly to the speakers? No, you need an amp.
>>
>>58363605
>>58363612
Oh shit, I haven't thought about the power at all. What amp do I need? Where do I start looking?
>>
>>58363625
Depends on what the speakers are rated for. I think pretty much anything that takes aux audio (basically all amps) will do. I'm not an audio nerd so I can't be more help, sorry.
>>
File: file.png (6KB, 406x161px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
6KB, 406x161px
Does this mean the drive is dying?
>>
>>58363673
Yup, although there is a small chance it is the storage controller on your motherboard, but probably not.
>>
just finished my computer, everything looks good but when I turn it on, it runs for 5-10 seconds then just restarts
>>
>>58363750
attatch mobo speaker, listen for series of beeps, look up mobos beep codes
>>
>>58363781
I don't have a mobo speaker though
>>
Which torrent client should I use? Which should I avoid?
>>
I installed Ubuntu to my old shitty netboot to avoid throwing it in the trash because it was so slow on Windows 8 it was totally useless.

Anyways I know nothing about Linux. I was thinking it was Windows with a purple tint and was stunned and dismayed to find out I had to use some fucking DOS console to install flash. Is there a Linux basic guide somewhere?
>>
Where is the best place to download Windows ISOS?
>>
>>58364010
from ms
>>
Is liquid cooling better than plain old fans?
>>
>>58364060
Depends on what you are going for.
>>
>>58364044
I mean activated ones.
>>
>>58364114
no you don't shitstain, you need an untouched, official iso and then use a trusted activator from mydigitallife
>>
>>58364134
shit, I read mean as need
>>
>>58364134
>mydigitallife
That's what I needed, thank you rapist
>>
i've been getting BSOD sometimes. i had two of them in two days until installed another stick of ram, which fixed the problem for about a month. recently it happened again and then seemed fine for a week, but then happened again today.

i ran blue screen viewer which said it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe

do i have a bad stick of ram?
>>
>>58363801
Usually one comes with the motherboard in the bag of extra parts. It is a little attached to a header by two short wires usually.
>>
>>58363942
You can install that from the GUI package manager but most guides are going to use the console. Or you could just install chrome and use their built in flash. Or you could go back to windows because you clearly want something that is exactly what you are familiar with.
>>
>>58364114
Enjoy your builtin malware.
>>
>>58363750
anyone? I looked it up online and it doesnt seem to be the front connectors or the ram
this is the second motherboard I had to buy because the last one had broken pins, and the result of the was turning on for a split second then shutting off indefinitely, which isn't the case here
could the cpu itself be fucked?
>>
>>58364240
Probably. Download Memtest86 onto a flashdrive and run it for a few hours to confirm.
>>
>>58364350
Is your heatsink detached? It might only take 5-10 seconds to thermal without one.
>>
Currently have fx 6300 @ 4.2ghz and gtx 770 2gb

Should I upgrade to i5 7500 and an rx 480 4gb for 1080p gaming, or should I just get an i5 7600k/7500 and wait for a better gpu to be available?

For gaymen purposes
>>
>>58364430
double checked, its fully attached
>>
>>58364466
Is your PSU rated for enough power? Is there another one you can try?
>>
I'm using this tutorial to learn SDL2 http://lazyfoo.net/tutorials/SDL/04_key_presses/index.php

And I'm having trouble using images in my project. I have the relevant images in a folder called "images", which I've placed in the XCode Project.

I can't seem to load the images without putting the full filepath... Is there a workaround for this?

gKeyPressSurfaces[ KEY_PRESS_SURFACE_DEFAULT] = loadSurface ("SDL");
if( gKeyPressSurfaces[ KEY_PRESS_SURFACE_DEFAULT ] == NULL)
{
printf("Failed to load default image! \n"); //This leads to an error
}
>>
>>58364350
It depends on how far into the POST (Power-on Self-test) your getting and what if any errors you see on screen. If you see nothing on screen, then you need beep codes to figure out what's happening for certain.
>>
>>58364490
only other one i've got is the one im using currently, and the wattage is more than enough for it
>>
Recently got an EVGA 1070 because I heard good things about their support, didn't really know anything about the thermal issues. Would Newegg allow me to exchange it for another brand, or am I pretty much shit out of luck?
>>
Is the SeaSonic SS-650RT a good psu? can't seem to find a proper review for it (in english at least)
>>
>>58364513
yeah, it doesn't get far enough for any errors to appear on screen, or anything at all for that matter
god fucking dammit, guess I need to order a mobo speaker
I'm already late with this computer as it is
>>
>>58364505
Call the chdir function to change the current working directory of the program to the directory containing your images directory. Then you can use relative paths.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13225500/how-to-change-the-working-directory-to-the-location-of-the-program
>>
>>58364582
Some motherboards will have 2 fourteen-segment displays that display the hexdex post codes. I'm guessing your board doesn't have that.

I would seriously consider trying a different power supply even if you have to do a temp swap.
>>
File: Happy Gappy.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Gappy.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>58364582
Thanks for the link! I ended up just changing the "working directory" of the project through the "Project->Scheme->Edit Scheme-> Change Working Directory"
>>
File: computer.png (27KB, 568x432px) Image search: [Google]
computer.png
27KB, 568x432px
Why does my graphics card refuse to update? I have installed and uninstalled the drivers for god knows how long now. And it just recently started to crash my PC, kicking me to a blue screen and then restarting, without the newly reinstalled drivers taking effect.

Should I just upgrade to another GPU? Are all AMD graphics cards like this?
>>
>>58364111
That's literally true of anything in life, faggot.
>>
Looks like RAM prices went up by 10 euros every 4GB in yurop, does someone knows why?
>>
>>58364700
That's usually correct.
>>
>>58364578
Oops, this was meant for you >>58364608
>>
>>58364664
That will work when launching from the IDE, but not anywhere else.
>>
>>58364608
alright, ill give the psu swap a try
fucking Murphy's Law, ive never had this much trouble building a PC before
>>
>>58364704
faggot tax
>>
I need a new toaster, what would /g/ recommend? I'm not sure if this is a /ck/ question or not.
>>
How do I start making useful shit right away with my knowledge in ruby? Is it bad to follow youtube tutorials? I made a shitty javascript web extension like 5 days ago and haven't done shit since, but I really want to develop useful stuff, not just exercises from textbooks. I have pretty babby-tier knowledge and don't understand the first thing about actual development for real things.
pls help.
>>
>>58362567
My firefox tabs suddenly went black. Literally the only thing I did that was out of the ordinary was that I turned my monitor off and on again to check for dust. Weirdest thing is, it's random. Sometimes they display, and then they go black.

Any idea what could be causing it?
>>
>>58364704
Who knows? This stuff happens all the time. Maybe a factory in China shut down. Maybe a fab in Taiwan switched to making a different kind of chip. Maybe a village in Thailand where they assemble the sticks got swept away by a flood. Maybe a rare earth mineral mine in africa got shut down by a rebel group. Maybe a strike at a port somewhere is holding up deliveries.

Point is that the supply chains for these sort of things crisscross the globe and have all sort of weird bottlenecks. It could be any or all of these.
>>
>>58364704
>>58364756

Cast ye not pearls before swine.
>>
>>58364785
Once you go black...
>>
>>58364785
Only firefox? The monitor thing could be a coincidence. If you are having issues with other programs it could be your video card.
>>
>>58364785

GPU?
>>
>>58364342
I mean I figured it out, just a little bewildered I had to use a dos prompt like I did in the early 90's.

Windows gets shittier every iteration I'm willing to adapt to avoid their garbage products.
>>
>>58362567
how do you build and install a program from multiple packages?
do i go ./configure for each individual package and then
make
make install

or
./configure & make for each package then
make install

or am i missing something
>>
>>58364822
>>58364825
Weird, the problem seems to be linked with the classic theme. I disabled that and now I don't have a problem with the tabs, at least. What a strange thing.
>>
>>58364775
pls help lads
>>
Would relabeling an ext4 partition wipe any data?
>>
>>58364805
was comparing some amazon price keepers, many sticks of ram had this slow and progressive rise of 10/15 eur from august to now

I somehow smell kosher
>>
>>58364966
Nah this shit happens all the time. I've been building computers for 15 years. Sometimes the RAM is cheap, sometimes not. Sometimes disks are expensive, sometimes not. The prices will probably start trending down in a few months.

For instance, the motors in almost all harddrives are made by one company in Thailand. There were floods that took out their factories in 2010ish and harddrives became incredibly expensive for almost a year. In this case, the cause
>>
>>58365021
I hope so, I made a terrible decision to settle with 4gb when it was cheap

btw you made me remember the fire at the hynix plant of some years ago, prices went crazy for a pretty long time
>>
what's that reaction image of the guy with both of his hands on his cheeks while grinning
>>
>>58362567
I see a lot of "languages" that seem to just be a popular language with a couple of new libraries. How the fuck can people claim that they've made a new language when it's identical to the original language?
>>
>>58362850
"sushi grade" involves snap freezing to kill off any parasites, which may still be alive in less treated raw fish.
>>
I have 8GB RAM but 4GB are showing up as Hardware Reserved. I just installed a 1070.

What gives?
>>
>>58365335
But what if I buy frozen fish and thaw it?
>>
>>58365382
>He fell for the 4GB 1070 meme
Haven't you learned anything after the 3.5GB meme?
>>
>>58365409
Nigga it's an 8GB, I'm talking about my system RAM.
>>
>>58365392
FDA standard is -20°C for 7 days for parasite killing, frozen fish intended for cooking won't have been that cold or for that long.
>>
Can a linux server host a site coded in asp.net mvc? If so, how?
>>
>>58365497
.NET Core
>>
>>58362567
Am I the only one who got into tech with at least a glimmer of hope that one day I could build my own girlfriend?
>>
>>58365505
Thanks
>>
>>58362625
Walmart has knockoff iPods for line 30 bucks add desktop speakers for 15 more
>>
File: 1480751972456.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1480751972456.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>58365518
please delete this
>>
>>58365392
You can't make sushi from fish sticks, retard.
>>
>>58365542
Sorry. Must have hit you too close to home.
>>
>>58362625
I don't think it can get much simpler than this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016ZZFWOC
>>
File: brand.jpg (253KB, 1914x1032px) Image search: [Google]
brand.jpg
253KB, 1914x1032px
does anyone know what brand this is?

its in a south korean show, but i cant find anything with the name "minigo" which i assume is what it says
>>
>>58365605
You missed that red sign there.

http://www.miniso.com/
>>
Is 4GB DDR4 2133 ram enough for a light gaming rig?

Planning on playing Overwatch, code and funpost at high speeds and with quality.

I'm on a tight budget so reducing the ram seems like a good idea as long as it doesn't affect me much.
>>
How do I come out of the closet as a tech geek?
I'm from a very sports fanatic family and I've been a starter all my life. Currently I'm the captain of the varsity football team. About to go to college. (Age 19, 6'2" 240 lbs, bench 375) everyone in my circles are jocks and Valley girls.
But I want to learn coding. Network configuration. Linux administration red hat. Maybe even get a government position like Snowden had .
But I'm sure my family will hate me for not going pro with football or baseball.
>>
>>58363445
ADB is something that is accessed primarily through the command prompt interface
>>
>>58365678
If your budget is so tight that you have to save $25 on RAM then you probably shouldn't be building a PC.

4 GB is almost guaranteed to not be enough and 8 GB is only $50.
>>
>>58365732
>But I'm sure my family will hate me for not going pro with football or baseball.
Probably, the only solution i see is suicide.
>>
>>58365413
>>58365382
Memtest is only showing 4044MB of RAM. What the hell?
>>
>>58365732
Kill yourself, you pathetic shit stain.
>>
>>58365772
>>58365762
Swirly time for you dweebs!
>>
How to tactfully bring up the fact that I had sexual relations with my best friend's wife? Preferably without ruining our friendship.
>>
File: 1446095608866.webm (1MB, 1920x814px) Image search: [Google]
1446095608866.webm
1MB, 1920x814px
with botnets aside

which version of windows 10 is best for gaming?

Home or Pro, and why?

I see people throwing pro into every build and I dont know why and they never explain.
>>
>>58365781
>literally having shit for brains

Your entire family tree deserves to be gassed.
>>
>>58365781
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>58365799
Damn you nerds are hateful from envy.
I'd put up a nude of my gf, but you'd splooge before you could get your hand to your dick.
>>
File: Perfect.png (42KB, 571x552px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.png
42KB, 571x552px
>>58365759
Well, I can totally get the 8GB, but I'm still wondering if 4GB is enough, that way I can save the $25 and expand it later

This is muh build.
>>
>>58365732
have them hate you, then once you get a good job buy them Giant TVs to watch football on.
>>
>>58365794

You can buy Pro for cheap off eBay, you'll probably never use any of the features but why spend more for an OS without them?
>>
>>58365860
was gonna get it for around $30.
home and pro are the same price.
i dont know why i should pick pro tho
>>
>>58365840
I would recommend going for the 8gb, I was running 4gb before upgrading to 16gb, I like to tab out of my vidya games and shit, and while I was running 4gb it was slow as fucking shit to tab in and out of fullscreen mode for games, but once I upgraded to 16gb it was like gliding on butter.
>>
>>58362567
oh thank god this thread showed up in the right time..
so, i installed ubuntu 16...((for reasons))... and updated and upgraded
>try to intall kubuntu-desktop to get kde desktop
>error shows:
You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
kde-telepathy-minimal : Depends: kde-config-telepathy-accounts (>= 15.04.0) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
...what do?
>>
I need to setup mpchc since vlc just doesn't work for anime (why must the anime community purposely make their videos fucked up on vlc). Unfortunately mpchc doesn't just werks out of the box like vlc, and I wont install mpv since its /g/ay. Should I use cccp, klite, kawaii, or follow the guide in gentoowiki?
>>
>>58365840
Hi. Just been reading so far. But my 2 cents is;
#1 rule; always maximise the amount of RAM. ALWAYS! Go pro if you will need to run more than 128gb ram or you need to edit system files. Otherwise just garment, you don't need pro.
>>
>>58365977
Garment? I meant gaming.
>>
File: plshalp.png (110KB, 3247x1377px) Image search: [Google]
plshalp.png
110KB, 3247x1377px
Hey /g/ I fell for the low price good specs chink meme and bought a TP-LINK router. Specifically the Archer C7 or AC1750 So it's been kind of shit from the start. Requiring more frequent manual restarts at the beginning than my previous router did at about the same time in its life cycle. It works well enough just long enough for me to not want to deal with customer service to get a replacement. Then there's usually a few days where I have to restart it multiple times a day or I'm stuck at 8kbps.I updated the firmware to the latest version and thought I'd fixed it but recently it has shit the bed again. I've contacted customer support via email since its still under their 2 year warranty. If they don't get back to me I'll bitch at them on the phone until they send me a replacement or hang up on me. So if that doesn't work out what are my options on trying to fix my router? I've heard about custom firmware being helpful but I'm pretty sure if I do that it voids the warranty. Also pic related is my wifi connection when my router is "working"

TL;DR how2mak wifi gud w peepee stink router?
>>
>>58365931
>>58365977
thanks for the feedback desu, I'll be going for the 8GB after all. Buying 4GB is kind of a waste of slots considering CURRENT YEAR. I'll be going for a single-channel 8GB and expand it later.
>>
>>58365765
Alright guys, this is stumping me. My BIOS is showing 8GB RAM, while Win7 and Memtest both show 4044MB available. Any ideas?
>>
File: 1313294644198.jpg (37KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1313294644198.jpg
37KB, 432x288px
>non-ironic question
also, how do i install steam in ubuntu?
sudo apt-get steam doesn't work
>>
>>58366037
Did you know china-men poo in the streets?
A friend even saw a china-man pooping in the great wall of China! They also eat dog and cat
SAD!
>>
>>58366138
I'm literally shaking. Good thing trump will make china give our jobs back
>>
>>58366126
download it from steam's website then double click on the installer
>>
if i knew getting an arduino to work was this much of a pain i would've never gotten it
>>
My father was looking at laptops and asked if I could help him pick. He takes a lot of photos and edits RAW files in Lightroom and ACDSee.

I told him that an Acer Swift 3 with 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, and i3-6100U would fit his needs.

I know a lot less about technology than my family think I do. I tried looking for stuff with better processors, but we didn't find anything better within his price range.

Did I fuck it up?
>>
Best / cheapest composite - hdmi for my ps2 to uae with my monitor? No room for a crt.
>>
>>58366252
>Lightroom and ACDSee
whats this? currently googling it

what is he currently using?
>>
How do I get started ricing my DE? I know literally nothing. I'm using Cinnamon currently, but open to using GNOME as well.

I'd like to have a setup with a lot of keyboard macros, where I can flip between frames without using a mouse quickly. Something like if emacs were a bit fancier.
>>
my laptop got pretty cold overnight and when i turned it on it made a really loud weird churning noise

after a minute or sound the noise stopped
the laptop works fine

what exactly happened?
>>
>>58366262
Which monitor?
>>
can anyone recommend an android app for putting passwords on specific apps?
>>
>>58366262
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Plug-and-Play-For-PS2-to-HDMI-with-USB-3-5mm-Audio-Video-Converter-PS2-Player/32761929773.html

Uses component instead of composite, so better colour resolution and can do 480p.
>>
what's the best evolution of eevee?
>>
I am looking into text to speech programs, how do they work? What's the best FOSS program out there? Do the voice files come with the programs or are they separate? where can i download / torrent a bunch of good text to speech voices if I need them? Just general help on what the shit to do would be appreciated, thanks
>>
>>58366268
It's two different photo editing programs he uses. I think it's Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, but it might be 6. I have no idea what version of ACDSee he's using.

I can't check the stats of the previous laptop until tomorrow. I think it's a Packard Bell TK85.

Sorry I can't be more specific. I can get more details tomorrow.
>>
File: 1060.png (22KB, 417x765px) Image search: [Google]
1060.png
22KB, 417x765px
How does this fan profile look for a GTX 1060? I don't care at all about noise but I don't want to wear out the fan bearings prematurely either
>>
Why does it feel so good to have another man nibble the back of my neck?
>>
/g/ recommended camera app for android 6.0+?

i dont like the default one, the manual adjustment thing in the middle confuses me
>>
>>58366482
only you can decide if it suits you
try some applications and check the temps
>>
>>58366556
It seems to hover between 27-30c during normal computer usage and gets up to around 70c during stress tests, so I at least think it's well thought out
>>
>>58362567
Should I format a second hdd (250 gig) as FAT or NTFS? It's for use with Windows 7 and I want to run my steam library from it.
>>
>>58366473
>Packard Bell TK85
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Packard-Bell-EasyNote-TK85-JN-105GE-Notebook.81171.0.html
intel i3-380m (from Q3 2010)
nvidia geforce 610M
4gb ddr3 ram

i think anything on the market now would be better.
how much did you intend to spend?
>>
File: what.png (303KB, 1218x751px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
303KB, 1218x751px
watching blu ray {disc} with MPC-HC and I get this wired green blotches every once in awhile, anyone know whats causing it
>>
>>58366700
We already bought an Acer Swift 3. I was unsure about it because unlike his old computer, this one doesn't have a dedicated graphics card, and I didn't know if a 2,3 GHz processor is enough to edit large image files.

Budget was around 600 bucks, but I'm from Norway so everything is expensive.
>>
File: robotwife.jpg (618KB, 1698x1857px) Image search: [Google]
robotwife.jpg
618KB, 1698x1857px
>>58365518
i too had the dream of weird science, ex machina, small wonder, big-O, etc.. etc...
>>
File: windows 10.png (74KB, 663x603px) Image search: [Google]
windows 10.png
74KB, 663x603px
How in the FUCK do I even begin to deal with this? This is a decent XPS laptop and I have to wait nearly a full minute for the thing to log in on a fresh boot. It's capping out disk usage even when I'm just using the fucking start menu search box. I thought I had disabled cortana and that bullshit. What the fuck is going on with this piece of shit OS?
>>
File: win10 search.png (27KB, 453x627px) Image search: [Google]
win10 search.png
27KB, 453x627px
>>58366864
Just look at this bullshit.
>>
>>58366468
blue eyes white dragon
>>
Is the i7-7700k worth it coming from an FX-8350 to play videogames or should I wait for those new cpu's to come out ...
>>
what's a better emulating alternative to motionjoy, ps3 controller w/windows 7?
>>
what's the point of barebone laptops

do they even make cheap ones and allow you to buy cheap parts?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Hey /g/ I noticed that a fan in my computer was making an annoying noise.

I found the offending fan, and have determined that the bearing needs oiled up

I was wondering if I can please the motherland and use Cosmoline. Thank you.
>>
>>58363226
>>58363291
>>58363317
Or use Icecat. (Firefox-BS)
>>
I haven't torrented anything in years. Verizon is my current ISP. I am considering torrenting Steins;Gate. How do I do go about doing this without ending up as Tyrone's butt-bitch in federal prison?
>>
>>58367129
foreign copyright holders never give a shit about who's downloading their content overseas. download away without worry. enjoy your boring fucking game.

your other option for protecting yourself is paying for a VPN. the VPN gets a DMCA notice instead of you, and then they get to choose how to deal with it legally. most likely they'd either ignore it or just end your service.
>>
>>58367175
It was the animu.

Alright, thanks. I feel better!

What client do people use these days? As I understand it uTorrent is now either aids ridden with malware/ads, or you need to use an unsecure older version...
>>
>>58367207
qBittorrent
>>
>>58367129
srsly?!
i can't count the TBs of movies and songs and software i've torrented.
no one cares.
at worst, ISP will bitch at you and make you promise not to do it again (<0.01% chance they make you pay retail for the title).
or you could pay to use a proxy like tunnelbear or some shit, but if you do that, you may as well buy the shit.
>>
File: 100x100.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
100x100.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
Homework time: i am to implement an iterator (in java). Is the general idea that an iterator object gets a copy of the values in the main object, and then provides the iterator functionality on it's own internal set of values?

I mean, they are probably referenced to the same value set but it doesn't CALL the main object?
>>
>>58367207
i still use utorrent 2.2.1 because it doesn't have any of the ads and i'm used to it. popular /g/ opinion is there's better stuff out there, but i'm just lazy.

plot twist: i'm on probation in my county, computer is monitored. my probation officer doesn't care at all that i have utorrent installed even though she is employed by the justice center. she asked why i had it, i told her it was for downloading currently airing anime, and she accepted it. was not lying anyway. i just download animu, music and apps sometimes. no biggie. there really is no reason to bust people for the "try before you buy" mentality. if you really like that anime, you'd buy the blu-rays.
>>
Revived a 2011 MacBook. Is Applel spying/tape over the webcam just a meme?

This is purely a shitposting machine since running anything but the browser overheats it. Currently on a half-updated OSX Lion.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>58367220
domo

>>58367223
My crippling paranoia wishes it could believe you.
>>
>>58367263
no harm in covering it
>>
>>58367267
No one really does care about a person torrenting
>>
File: Capture.png (218KB, 897x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
218KB, 897x1050px
>>58367267
>My crippling paranoia wishes it could believe you.
>>
Is it true that shelters will euthanize animals if they are not adopted within 72 hours?

I mean I knew they would do it eventually but not that the time window was so short.
>>
>>58366813

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp%5B%5D=2623&cmp%5B%5D=745

https://ark.intel.com/compare/88180,50178,88193

should be fine.
better processor, 8gb of faster ram, and ssd

i dont know how process intensive those programs are but if they were fine on the old computer, they should run well on the new one.
>>
>>58367348
depends on the shelter
>>
>>58367360
Alright, thanks!
>>
>>58367348
Yeah, I left my dog at an animal shelter because I was going on vacation for a week and didn't want to pay for a kennel, was already euthanized when I got back. I was heartbroken.
>>
File: 11375916_885.jpg (88KB, 750x534px) Image search: [Google]
11375916_885.jpg
88KB, 750x534px
I need a laptop to shitpost/multitask/watch 1080p 60fps YouTube videos on/light gaming, proper memory..

I was looking at that Acer with the 940 but basically i don't know shit, so maybe it wont be enough (or an overkill)

Do i get that, or should I look at something else?
>>
can someone give me the tl;dr of how magnet links work? as far as i understand it, simplified -

>.torrent files need a tracker that connects peer A to peer B
> magnet links use DHT to connect peers
> DHT means clients check connected clients, who check other clients etc for the file you look for
> the magnet link contains a checksum of sorts, which makes sure you get exactly the right thing

what i don't get is how a) someone joining the network from zero gets connected, and b) is that really effective on a large scale

thanks in advance
>>
>>58367348
my cat had been at the shelter for about 21 days. Depends on the shelter i guess.
>>
>>58367449
what price range you looking for?
>>
>>58367449
$299 @ walmart
you're welcome.
NEXT!
>>
>>58367458
500 - 800
>>
>>58367453
i just click the magnet link since it auto-opens my bit-torrent app and starts downloading with just 1 click. don't have to save a .torrent file and then find it and open it or find it through the app.
>>
>>58367449
how's about a thinkpad? https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Laptops/Lenovo-Thinkpad-Memory-Windows-Professional-Certified-Refurbished/B0114TT2BI/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1483769411&sr=1-2&keywords=lenovo+thinkpad
>>
>>58367453
The following two links may help

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainline_DHT#BitTorrent_Protocol_Extension

http://www.bittorrent.org/beps/bep_0005.html
>>
>>58367488
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Computers-Accessories/Lenovo-ThinkPad-i3-4100-2-50GHz-Graphics-Windows-64-Bit/B00MOIPHT0/ref=sr_1_9?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1483769477&sr=1-9&keywords=lenovo+thinkpad
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Computers-Accessories/Lenovo-Intel-i5-6200U-DDR3L-1600-memory/B01IZACCCU/ref=sr_1_17?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1483769477&sr=1-17&keywords=lenovo+thinkpad
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkPad-2-3GHz-i5-6200U-768pixels/dp/B01D1QO3N4/ref=sr_1_6?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1483769597&sr=1-6&keywords=lenovo+thinkpad
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carbon-Intel-i5-5200u-1920x1080-Webcam/dp/B01MYU5SOE/ref=sr_1_13?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1483769597&sr=1-13&keywords=lenovo+thinkpad
>>
>>58367488
search walmart or microcenter or fry's (maybe even newegg) for PC with gtx-_60 (or _70) in that price range.
>>
>>58367516
looking for a laptop, not a desktop
>>
>>58367502
thank ü
>>
What should I read first?

Common Lisp
or
SICP?
>>
>>58367545
and...?
what i said still applies
>>
I heard that you can be tracked just from your browser since it sends things like what extensions you're using, what os, and a bunch of other stuff. Is there a reason why your browser is sending all of these things and is there a browser that doesn't do that?
>>
File: 000.png (101KB, 338x371px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
101KB, 338x371px
I'm using the default pdf reader on lubuntu (it's the same as the ubuntu one), and I can't save pdfs with annotations, it says
>permission denied
is there some settings I can go into to change the settings? I tried properties, but didn't see anything.
>>
I can't get my HD 7850 to accept its drivers without it blue screening my PC and making it restart. What can I do to get it to accept its drivers?
>>
>>58367655
Try uninstall the old ones first? I had similar issues when trying to install the new drivers but keep using the old Catalyst software for settings. (Though mine didn't bluescreen just went black until I rolled back)
>>
Can a 802.11n device receive signal from a 802.11ac router?
>>
>>58367668
I did that, even used the driver cleaner program and when I went to re install the drivers, it happened again.
>>
I just noticed my 4chanX filters aren't working any more. They worked fine yesterday.
Anybody else?
>>
>>58367630
>settings
Maybe you don't have write permission to the file. Try saving it to somewhere you have write permission, like your home directory.
>>
>>58362567
i'm trying to install hackintosh on my t420 (because memes) by following this guide but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to copy the iso over to my usb and make it bootable using arch linux
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285678-lenovo-thinkpad-t420-with-uefi-only/page-25#entry1952283

Anyone know the correct terminal command using dd?
>>
Does the brand make much of a difference in cheap laptops (the area between used and new thinkpads)? Common sense says pick Lenovo over Acer but how about manufacturers like Samsung and Asus?
>>
I refreshed my "bids" page on ebay and one graphics card where i had the max bid went down from 148€ to 147€
does this mean ebay takes into account the changes in value of the pound ?
>>
>>58368234
4chan.org/g/tpg
>>
>>58366864
>decent
>laptop
there's only expensive laptops and pos laptops anon
>>
i very much need the best deleted file recovery program that exists
>>
>>58368405
Have you tried Recuva?
>>
>>58368460
yes that program was very incompatible with old operating systems and didn't recover as much data as i'd hoped. i'm looking for what's available in the area of like FBI-raid-level kind of stuff.
>>
>>58368147
argh I have no fucking idea how to get the usb mac ox journaled (extended), gnome disk tool wont let me choose it despite giving me the option
>>
File: 1463837413832.png (94KB, 962x746px) Image search: [Google]
1463837413832.png
94KB, 962x746px
There's this shitty blog in my field of studies that gets spammed around a lot in mailing lists, facebook and shit. They rip off content and get away with it.

I noticed that they are registered with Godaddy, their .com domain WHOIS contains fake data.

Is there any way to cause some distortion anonymously? Maybe by sending an abuse mail to the registrar?
>>
Are files on MEGA actually kept alive forever? Could I just use it to back up TBs of data for free? What about other services like Google Drive?
>>
>>58368536
I wouldnt count on it
>>
>>58368536
Do you not remember megaupload?
>>
If a router has a PoE port and I connect that to a switch that doesn't have PoE and go from the switch to a PoE access point, will it somehow receive power?
Router w/poe->non-poe switch->poe access point
>>
>>58368612
I'm not entirely sure what happened other than it went down. Other than the possibility that the entire site goes down, would the files be safe? Do we know if they delete files that are essentially never downloaded?
>>
>>58368655
>Other than the possibility that the entire site goes down, would the files be safe?
YOu can't be sure. If the feds take it down, then they have it. If, by some reason, they do keep the decryption keys, then they have your files.

If they decide to shut down the business by themselves, then maybe .Who knows what they are up to, they are not quite a trusted company IMO
>>
>>58368688
I don't care who gets a hold of the files, they'd be encrypted (by me, not just mega). What about Google? Do we know if they delete accounts (and their files) if they aren't used very much.
>>
>>58368623
Nope. The power won't be passed through the chip on the switch. It only relays 1s and 0s.
>>
Best basic firewall to block software/vidya from accessing internet?
>>
anyone else having problems using archive.is? everytime i try to archive a page i get redirected to an "over capacity" page
>>
>>58368941
Tinywall
>>
>>58362567
Anyone have that pic of essential Android apps?
>>
My Ducky Shine 4 keyboard volume buttons are programmed wrong. What application can I use to set them correctly?
>>
>>58369059
sharpkeys
>>
I have an RGB 5050 cable, however the connector is male and also my motherboard is also has a male connector, is there anyway to find a female to female connector anywhere?
>>
>>58369085
>RGB 5050
Didn't work. Says 'You entered a key the Sharpkeys doesn't know about"
>>
>>58369173
>>58369085
ignore the thing about rgb505. accidentally copied and pasted what poster below me typed
>>
Does anyone know the exact material of the adhesive used by tempered glass screen protectors? I'd like to remove the adhesive if at all possible. Alcohol and Acetone have done nothing so far.
>>
>>58362599
it's close to zero
>>
>have some program that needs bash and tons of python plugins
>wont run on windows no matter what i do
do i need to actually install linux on a seperate drive just to run this one program?
>>
>>58368032
Link to post not hidden and filter that ought to hide it?
>>
>>58369300
No, there's a few ways to run bash on Windows, but it may be quicker to set up an Ubuntu VM.
>>
How do I prove to my colleague that Chromium is not malware? He claims he's seen dozens of PC's where Chromium supposedly rekt the system and caused all kinds of system hangups. He would then show me a google result page with "chromium malware" in the search parameter as proof. We both work in a Computer store where we repair electronics and he claims he's more experienced and I should take his word for it.
>>
>>58369408
Tell him it's made by Google, which it is.
>>
Where can I buy 5.25' bays? Like my case comes with 3 but let's say I wanted to install some in a case that doesn't have any or I'm building a case, etc, etc. Where can I just get the standalone bays?
I can find bay products, things to convert 5.25' bays to smaller sizes. But I can never find the bays themselves. Is there a place I can get them or do I have to harvest from old cases?
>>
>>58369332
Filter: /\-$/
It filters those "The perfect X doesn't exi-" threads, and has been working fine until today, but I just saw one pop up and couldn't see any thing preventing it from triggering.
Weirdly, it works now. Not sure what happened. Firefox has been acting really strange recently.
>>
>>58369450

I just realized this too, so chrome is built on chronium not the other way around.

Really makes you think
>>
Is it wise to choose Macbook pro 13" as a main and only computer ? I don't game, i don't video edit, i just browse and occasional word doc.
>>
How do you bypass throttling?

Can I use a free VPN and bypass it or do I have to pay for one?
>>
>>58369599
Depends on the type of throttling
>>
>>58369558
Just buy a regular PC and get the same quality for 1/3rd of the price
>>
File: kekrelated.png (2KB, 314x58px) Image search: [Google]
kekrelated.png
2KB, 314x58px
so i'm on this computer i used to play vidya on like 10 years ago. it used to run shit like css and now it can't even run quake because the opengl driver is not installed and it refuses to install. it has an intel g945 motherboard with integrated graphics card. i tried installing the latest driver from intel's site but windows refuses it and says the driver i'm installing is an outdated version compared to the current one.

pls anons i need quake ;-;
>>
File: what is this called.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
what is this called.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
what is this phone design called and where can i find a better phone then the aquaos crystal
>>
>>58369606
I don't really know how to go of describing it. When I go through webpages I connect fine fast but when I play anything online peer2peer it is nearly unplayable.
>>
>>58369558
For your use case, you should probably get the Air instead of the Pro. It's also good to have an external monitor at home for more size. There's cheaper options for doing the same stuff if you'd rather put that money towards other fun stuff like travel or bdsm gear.
>>
>>58369614
try windows update, i got drivers for my gt9500 without having to fuck around in nvidias website
>>
>>58369617

anyone
>>
File: Screenfetch.png (692KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenfetch.png
692KB, 1152x768px
Any idea what I could do to fix video playback? Gnome player does not work at all while MPV only plays audio. Its just for fun mind you.
>>
I'm buying my first house and want to do some modest IoTing, specifically, a smart thermostat that I can operate remotely, external internet connected security cameras and (if they're reasonably secure) an electronic front door lock.

Is Nest the simplest way to go to make them all talk to each other?
>>
Is there an extension for Firefox that will try to find and connect to the site via TLS? Without using a previous database like https everywhere does. Like the KB SSL Enforcer for Chromium?
>>
Just found this site
http://testufo.com/#test=framerates
The difference is still negligible between 60-144
Huge difference between 30-60 though
>>
does anyone know any audio amplifier programs that work?
>>
>>58369738

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHU_KLYhibI
>>
>>58369858
I'm a civil servant so my job is both stable in terms of location (minimum 12 months notice to move) and, unless I colossally fuck up, guaranteed for longer than the term of the mortgage. Additionally, if I have to work more than a few miles from my home, housing will be provided for a token amount.
>>
I've got a directory fiull of .png files named 001.png, 002.png etc.; how do I bulk rename them in reverse order?
>>
In what instances would you use size_t instead if int?
>>
>>58369979
learn bash and/or python and/or powershell
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107_055654.png (58KB, 1387x306px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107_055654.png
58KB, 1387x306px
So I can ssh into my router when im on my home network but use my public IP address however grc's shields up gives me this... Does this mean nobody can log into ssh outside of my local network or am I open to attack?
>>
>>58370057
No shit, I'm asking for someone to throw together a quick sh command because I'm about to go to bed and am barely conscious and just want this done
>>
>>58370015
Theoretically you could have a data structure longer in bytes than the highest value of an int. This would generally only happen on platforms where a pointer is also longer than an int, for example Windows on x86_64, int is 32 bit, size_t (and pointers) are 64 bit.
>>
motherboard has a 4pin cpu power connector
i want to put i7 6700 locked cpu into it
will i have some power issues?
i mean is this 4pin connector enough to power a locked i7 cpu?
sorry for cringy question and probably bad english
>>
I'm graduating after this semester with a CS bachelors

How are job prospects nowadays? Will I have to look long? Was CS a mistake?

All I have on my cv is a 6 week internship doing webdev
>>
>>58370870
No portfolio? lol
>>
>>58370882
What do you mean? I haven't had time to work on anything big, all I have on my github is course work
>>
Is it possible to trick website that you are connecting from different type of device?

I mean, I have Windows Phone and a lot of searching results in youtube are either not showing or just state "this video was blocked on your device". Is there a workaround?
>>
>>58370900
User agent switcher.
>>
What is good program to stress test new system, build?
>>
>>58371011
Your favorite game.
>>
I have been getting drastic FPS drops in my games, I have reinstalled drivers and windows etc so I suspect the graphics card is failing in some way. I ran furmark without any problems are there any other ways to detect if a graphics card is failing?
>>
Shoud I just wait for the 7th generation Intel Processors before I build a PC?
>>
>>58362599
Mining Bitcoin with anything less than a data center these days is pretty much useless. It's like mining gold with a pick axe in a world where everyone else has a Bagger 288.
>>
If i have a 600w PSU (gayming) how much UPSav does i need if i also attached the monitor into the UPS?
>>
>>58371164
There's not a strong reason to wait
>>
>>58371164
6th gen offers same specs.
I would go for a 6th gen cpu and mobo.
Use the saved money to buy a bigger ssd
>>
>>58371259
I would get an i3 6100. Woulnd't the i3 7350K or 7320 be better? Don't know my way about PC's so just wondering.
>>
>>58371330
7350k would be a lot faster but also cost at least 50 dollars more
>>
File: 1447311953754.jpg (394KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1447311953754.jpg
394KB, 1050x1400px
I have several types of internal HDDs, that I'd like to use as external storage along side a laptop that have eSATA port and USB 2.0 ports only.

Should I get a rack/enclosure or get an adapter? I need to run 2.5-inch, 3.5-inch, 5-inch HDD, including both SATA and IDE.
>>
>>58364544
please respond
>>
So with my current setup I'm dual booting OSX and Windows 10, and using Parallels with that installation of Windows.

My question is, is there any difference in terms of performance on a virtual machine between 10, 7 and 8.1? Would I benefit from installing something else than 10?
>>
>>58368498
read the terms of service of gokike

if they violate any of those (fake WHOIS gotta be some kind of violation), report them
>>
>>58367610
1. your OS and your browser is included in the USER_AGENT string sent to webservers. you can fake this using addons just google "fake useragent"
2. webpages cannot determine exactly what addons you have, they can only do javascript tests and make assumptions. However, this is like "was that other script loaded? no? GOTTA BE ADBLOCK", they cannot just ask your browser "hey buddy, by any chance you got Adblock Plus installed?"
>>
>>58367491
>>58367511
>1080p @ 60fps

I guess the X1 Carbon fits.. How is the battery on this?
>>
i just got a new batter and i think i've been memed
i've noticed it doesn't actually charge to 100%, but to 90%. however, upon reaching 90%, it suddenly says 100% FULL.
here are some contents of the /sys/class/power_supply/BAT0 directory when fully charged:
capacity: 109
capacity_level: Full
charge_full: 7098000
charge_full_design: 7800000
charge_now: 7800000
current_now: 1000

and immediately after unplugging:
capacity: 98
capacity_level: Normal
charge_full: 7098000
charge_full_design: 7800000
charge_now: 7024000
current_now: 1506000

what is going on?
>>
>>58370829
please reply
>>
File: 1447205379684.jpg (421KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1447205379684.jpg
421KB, 1280x1920px
Are regular expressions standardised between programming languages?

I mean is "regex" a thing like SQL where it will be the same no matter if you're using Java or Python etc?
>>
>>58372204
>*wheeze*
>>
>>58372204
Regex is a POSIX standard, so yes.
>>
>>58370829
You don't plug anything "into" your cpu, like you would a graphics card. You make sure you mobo is compatable with your cpu (socket type), and you make sure your power supply has everything your mobo needs.
>>
>>58372216
All of them for lurking, none of them for posting.
>>
>>58371774
Probably normal

http://phandroid.com/2010/12/25/your-smartphones-battery-gauge-is-lying-to-you-and-its-not-such-a-bad-thing/
>>
>>58372390
Aren't there any for posting?
>>
>>58364700
so he needs to know what he is going for obviously before he can answer
>>
>>58371464
Shouldn't be. If you're running a VM at the same time as a full host os, you might want to look into a second drive
>>
I need an offline program to merge PDFs while keeping them PDF/A compliant. Everything I've found so far has either been online rubbish or freemium crap. What is there?
>>
>>58372462
I said what I said
>>
>>58371212
bump
>>
File: tumblr_mofhbpmXFC1qlqvqio1_500.png (427KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mofhbpmXFC1qlqvqio1_500.png
427KB, 500x570px
So I have this left over amd A4 6300 apu in my garage and I've been wanting to use it for an emulation/mutlimedia/lightgaming machine I could take around with me far from home. Already managed to get a case, mobo, ram and psu for three spits and one peanut, all I'm missing is the gpu, I'm hesitating between r7 240x 2g and r9 280x 3g they seem to be the only decent cards to be accepted by the amdA4. Which would be the best to emulate consoles up to ps2/dreamcast and play some steam shit ? other suggestions are welcome
>>
>>58372565
600w + the wattage of your monitor
>>
New Thread

>>58372625
>>58372625
>>58372625
>>58372625
>>
File: 1421695355554.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421695355554.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
How do you guys go about reading technical books? Let's say I'm reading "Linux Kernel In A Nutshell". I understand what the book is saying and how the stuff it is trying to explain works, but I probably won't remember any of it the next day. Do you make notes while reading? Do you somehow try out what the book is talking about?

I'm just pretty bad at learning by reading I guess. Not sure if this is even /g/ related.
>>
>>58372462
4chan intentionally blocks proxies/VPNs from posting. You can either buy a pass or go try 8 chan
>>
>>58363325
the best part about this post is that it would literally take five seconds to figure out.

it would take less time than to write that post
>>
>>58372223
Thank you anon.
>>
>>58369633
nope. it didn't work. thanks though. anyone else?
>>
Will a phone with Qualcomm quickcharge 3.0 still charge faster if I charge it with a quickcharge 2.0 adapter?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.