[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OVER NVIDIA IS FINISHED http://www.bitsandchips.i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: it was real.jpg (103KB, 554x607px) Image search: [Google]
it was real.jpg
103KB, 554x607px
IT'S OVER NVIDIA IS FINISHED

http://www.bitsandchips.it/52-english-news/7886-rumor-evga-could-jump-on-amd-bandwagon-with-vega
>>
in the long run, nvidia wants to be the one selling all the cards too. the founder's editions shit is just the start. evga probably noticed after having some meetings with them and realized the only way to remain in the business is by switching over to amd.

i wonder if it's possible for us to be in a market where nvidia sells their cards while amd doesn't. their profit margins will probably increase even further
>>
>>58362064
so in the long run nVidia wants to end up just like VooDoo?
>>
>housefire brand to go with housefire gpus

this will surely go well
>>
evga is shit anyway who cares
>>
>>58362108
Never seen grapes go sour this quickly
>>
>>58362134
Projecting
>>
>>58361777

is this a joke?

>(This is a old rumor, I know, but now it's more realistic).

>Like enthusiast users recall, XFX abandoned NVIDIA in 2010 not because AMD had better solutions, but because NVIDIA treated XFX like a 2nd tier company, despite during these days XFX used to produce some of the best NVIDIA cards.

more like nvidia told xfx to fuck off.

http://www.legitreviews.com/xfx-drools-evga-on-geforce-8600-gt-retail-box_494

lowest tier clickbait.
>>
There was no 3xx series tho
>>
Evga sure does make a ugly shroud. How do they do it? Their current cards look like a fucking metal brick?
>>
>>58362181
are you retarded?
>>
>>58362174
They told XFX to fuck off after they started producing AMD cards is more like it.
>>
>>58362869

Don't worry about the shills - currently they are scrambling from both Intel and Nvidia after what AMD has shown off.
>>
>>58362064
Funny thing is that nvidia bought 3dfx who got completely fucked by trying to pull that one off. So I guess in a sense they forgot about it happening to them before.

Not that AMD doesn't want to do the same thing, probably. They could increase their profit margins immensely by removing the middle-man.
>>
>>58363210
AMD's starting to lean that way too, they're rebranding FirePros to Radeon Pro and iirc the cards will only be first party
>>
>>58363258
I got bad news for nvidia and AMD if they do start selling first party cards. I sure as hell ain't buying their trashy designs.

I'll take my msi, thank you very much. msi might be trash, but they are my kind of trash.
>>
wen u a neckbeard communist and u tryina talk about western economics: the thread
>>
>>58363258
For professional cards that makes sense, the volume is far smaller than consumer cards and the people buying them do know what they're buying so you don't have to train faggots behind the counter to explain why GPU x is better than GPU y to some grandma.
>>
>>58363286
one way to kill a cancer thread
>>
>>58362064
>card makers helping with R&D for AMD

...that would be something
>>
>>58362869

asus, gigabyte, msi create both amd and nvidia gpus.

evga sued xfx and won. nvidia told xfx to fuck off.

xfx royally fucked themselves after the 8600gt stunt. couple years later bitcoin mining kicked off, xfx dropped lifetime warranties (along with every other amd gpu manufacturer), they missed out on nvidia gpu marketshare boom.

xfx was always low quality and there's no way evga is ever producing aib amd gpus.
>>
>>58363811
ATi used to exclusively make their own cards and Nvidia was the only one that had 3rd party manufacturers.

The only reason companies like EVGA even branched out to graphics cards was because Nvidia let them.

Founders Edition cards are just reference cards, they have always been around and nothing has really changed.
>>
Cool.
I'll give all the fucks in the world the moment Vega turns out not to be trash. Not a single one before that.
>>
File: intrigued.gif (11KB, 730x413px) Image search: [Google]
intrigued.gif
11KB, 730x413px
>>58361777
> EVGA VEGA

Like poettry.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.