[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pale Moon >Fast and clean >Free >Start to actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: pale.png (182KB, 917x701px) Image search: [Google]
pale.png
182KB, 917x701px
>Pale Moon
>Fast and clean
>Free
>Start to actually like it
>Open youtube
>360p max res
>Open same video in Chromium
>1080p max res

DROPPED
Why do you autists shill this Pale Moon so much?
>>
>>58355861
What does youtube.com/html5 say for PM?
>>
>2017
>being a palecuck
>>
File: overimplied.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
overimplied.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
The beta version (google pale moon works in progress) has support for HD youtube

Also:
>not playing youtube videos with mpv
>using the youtube botnet

Just use Firefox Nightly and enjoy the X-TREME servo performance.
>>
So how is that the browser's fault that Google can't offer non-DASH 1080p videos?
>>
>>58355929
>not playing youtube videos with mpv
Is this the AUTISM /g/ is talking about?
So instead of just clicking on the video, and enjoy it in the browser, I should copy the link, open a terminal, and play it inside mpv? Fuck that.
>>
>>58355999
>Not using open with
Waste of trips desu
>>
>who the fuck needs security updates: the browser
>>
It should. Do you have MSE enabled? There's a tickbox in the options menu, content tab.
>>
>>58355999

/g/ is autist at birth.
>>
>>58356029
Yep. Thanks, that was it.
>>
Does ublock origin from firefox marketplace work in palemoon?
Also, how good is this browser really? Is it secure, fast?
>>
Why isn't posts about GNU Icecat?
>>
>>58355999
There is an add-on that lets you automatically watch YT videos in mpv
>>
>>58356085
It doesn't know how to open pdfs, so it's shit for that.
>>
>Using Paleshit
>any year
>>
>>58356185
What does that accomplish? You still have to search for the video on YouTube. Also, Youtube might give you relevant videos, especially when you're searching for presentations, conferences etc.
>>
>>58356085
>secure
Nope, it's based on a 2 year old ESR release of Firefox and has recieved next to no security backports.
>>
>>58356221
Read the OP. And I fail to see how the 2nd part of your post is an issue?
>>
>>58355999
The whole purpose of this board is to find ways to do things more autistic
>>
>>58355861
JEW-Tube is so fucking shit, just move your pointer on movie and browser will use 100% of your one CPU core. It's fucking bad programming.
Fuck this shit JEW-Tube player.
>>
>>58356252
>He fell for the "security updates" meme that are all actually elementary and other spyware add-ons.

Oh I truly am chuckling right now. GOOD goy!
>>
>>58355861
Who actually watches youtube videos on the youtube html5 player?
>not using youtube-dl
>>
>>58356365
>he fell for the "leave all your holes open" meme
I know it's hard for a stormfag to think practically and objectively but just try for once
>>
>>58356252
ESR38 was last updated in April 2016, the new version of PM should have all its security updates at the least.
Not to claim PM is some bastion of security or that they shouldn't be backporting more, but there's only so much they can do without additional developer support.
>>
File: when u.jpg (56KB, 607x427px) Image search: [Google]
when u.jpg
56KB, 607x427px
>>58356336

>having a one-core CPU
>current year
>>
>>58356387
That's not ESR 38. That's ESR 24 from 2013.
>>
File: lagfox.png (21KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
lagfox.png
21KB, 700x524px
>>58355861
I don't understand why you cucks use forks instead of the real deal? There is literally nothing wrong with Lagfox. For one, it does not suck ram like a dirty whore with 15 processes opened for 1 tab.
>>
>>58356406
I don't have one CPU core dickhead. You field in first class reading comprehension?
What's more it not explain JEW-Tube faggotory with bad coding.
>>
>>58356467
>You field in first class reading comprehension?
10/10
>>
>>58356426
Pale Moon v27 is a re-base from ESR38.
>>
Went back to Fx Nightly after using PM for about a year. The project is about to fuck itself by dropping the one thing that keeps it alive besides not having a bunch of shit in it: Addons.

Then again, the days of powerful FX addons are counted too.
>>
>He uses Yiffy Moon
>>>/r/yiff
>>
>>58355861
>not using MPV+youtube-dl

>360p max res
not true.
>>
>>58355861
>>360p max res
Liar.
Since version 27 you can watch higher resolutions.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.