[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't want to make a spoonfeed thread but i'm leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: black-iphone-7-martin-hajek-2.jpg (242KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
black-iphone-7-martin-hajek-2.jpg
242KB, 1000x563px
I didn't want to make a spoonfeed thread but i'm leaving overseas in 4 hours and I wanted to get this figured out quickly.

I want to swap my iPhone 7 32GB (10.0.3) with my mom's iPhone 7 128GB (10.1.1) without updating either phone and transferring all data from one phone to another.

Do I just make a backup of both phones and restore from her phone from my backup and vice versa? How do I make this work?
>>
>>58350037
You can't.
>>
>>58350052
Why not?
>>
>>58350037
just use the klaud. you paid for it
>>
>>58350067
klaud?
>>
>>58350037
did you try killing yourself?
>>
Are they jailbroken?
No?
Then you can't do it. Apple made it impossible without iTunes
>>
>>58350037
update that shit quick to lastest ios, backup, and move shit. I guess use 2 different computers or backup to icloud for one
>>
>>58350101
Neither are jailbroken

>>58350102
Could you elaborate why i'd need 2 different computers? Also why would I need to be on latest iOS? What do you mean by move shit?
>>
install gentoo
>>
GIVE IT BACK JAMAL
>>
>>58350126
I'd do that because no mind games, but I guess you could use one

also what the fuck do you think i meant by move shit you retard. get your stuff from the backup onto the phone
>>
>>58350153
I don't want to update either phone. Or well I guess I can update my phone after transferring everything to my mom's phone. I want a phone with 10.1.1 so I can jailbreak.
>>
Backup everything to each icloud account, factory reset and then sign in afterwards. Of course you'll need her password but that shouldn't be hard to get if you aren't doing this with her knowing :^)
>>
>>58350237
No, we're both fine with it and i'm the one who set up her password.

So this will work just fine through iCloud?
>>
>>58350251

Yeah.Just make sure icloud sync has everything enabled.
>>
>>58350037
>wants a newer version of ios for jailbreaking
>cant use google

/g/ isnt tech support faggot. have fun fucking around with your shitty phone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.