[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentoo user here. Just installed Arch Linux Feels so weird, Install

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Arch-linux-logo.png (117KB, 2000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Arch-linux-logo.png
117KB, 2000x1499px
Gentoo user here. Just installed Arch Linux
Feels so weird, Install was done in 2 mins.
Help
>>
>>58347563
install gentoo
>>
>>58347563
You had the most autistic operating system in the world installed, so why would you switch to a slightly less autistic one?
>>
>>58347563

I riced my wm (i dont use a desktop environment) 2 times since this thread started.
>>
>>58347598
I'm too stupid to get good fonts on Gentoo
>>
>>58347625
Even I could do it. Back to Noobuntu.
>>
>>58347640
And you are?
>>
>>58347640
Im open for tips if anyone got a good guide for good Fonts on Gentoo
>>
>>58347936
media-fonts/infinality-ultimate-meta is for retards like you
>>
>>58347936
Have you tried looking at the Gentoo wiki?

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Fontconfig
>>
Feels good not having to wait a few hours while code compiles, doesn't it? Just like that every package gets installed and it's just as fast.
>>
The American posters here are a perfect example of someone who was given way too many trophies for coming in last.

The attention span of a squirrel and absolutely no idea what the word focus even means, nor do they understand that they will be fact checked but their mommy told them they were the smartest kid she had ever...known... so they just think as long as they are talking they are winning... winning like Charlie Sheen.
>>
>>58348154
WIll this fix also the terminal problem?
>>58348189
Yeah, .. but always didn't worked like what I exactly wanted.
>>
>>58348275
what terminal problem
do you use monospace font?
>>
>>58348264
Oops wrong thread.
>>
>>58348293
I had Monospace for xfce4-terminal, and the same for hexchat, and after that they were just garbage.
>>
>>58348317
post screenshot
>>
>>58348317
What the fuck are you saying?
After what? What was garbage, the font? Which monospace font did you use?
>>
>>58348357
after https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Fontconfig#Enabling_Infinality - my Monospace Font just was looking weird, the default one, was like Monospace 12.
>>
>>58348402
> the default one was like monospace 12
> monospace 12
>>
>>58348434
or 9-10? idk, something around that
>>
File: ohokay.gif (734KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
ohokay.gif
734KB, 500x409px
>>58348464
>>
>>58348498
Wow, you are so helping, thanks <3
>>
>>58348514
Maybe if you could actually describe your issues instead of saying 'it's garbage' and saying your font was 'Monospace 12', then someone could actually help you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.