[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I switch this shit off? I heard it's part of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: High volume warning.jpg (25KB, 680x182px) Image search: [Google]
High volume warning.jpg
25KB, 680x182px
How do I switch this shit off?

I heard it's part of the driver and I have no option to roll back either.

Thanks!
>>
You don't want to lose your ability to hear, do you? Be glad Microsoft is looking out for you.
>>
>>58338636
>Microshit
Found your problem
>>
>>58338636
Let me guess... You live in a EU country. They are forced to implement this and make it impossible to remove by law. If you want something without it then get Linux (they don't have to have that because they don't sell it)

You also see this on android phones, iphones and etc. because it is a EU regulation.
>>
>>58338636
>>58338870
Why would you want to rape and kill your ears?
>>
>>58338636
Took me over a year to figure this out. Go to your audio drivers in device manager and manually select generic/Microsoft to stop using Realtek or whatever. That will solve your problem.
>>
>>58338636
https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/

yes i like to help ppl.
>>
>>58338898
Sometimes the volume needs to be turned to 11. I always use max on my phone because I always buy cheap in-ears where it won't kill the ears.

Turning the volume to max won't hurt your ears in 99.999999% of cases.
>>
Chrome OS doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>58338898
I turn up my phone's volume to the max when I plug it into my car. It's annoying to have to hit the notification each time for something that isn't even going in my ears
>>
>>58338942
It will almost always in that case, you're wrong.
>>
>2017
>being eurotrash
>>
>>58339006

No point replying, he can't hear you.
>>
OP here. I live in Australia.
>>
>>58339006
I am not wrong! Having the volume on max don't hurt the ears at all. And with age I need to put it on max so that it is louder than the constant ringing in the ears that comes with old age.
>>
>>58339262
You get constant ringing if you've damaged your ears. I've had it since I was 10, due to loud music.
>>
>>58338636
Jesus christ I'm so glad I'm still on W7
>>
>>58338636
Use speakers, retard.
>>
>>58338942
The damage is not instant. Being exposed to high volume on a regular basis will most defenitely fuck up your ears
>>
>>58338636
My android phone does something like this too.
I think it's partly funny, and also partly irritating, because the fucking thing's volume control is so shit that I have to use a headphone cable with a volume wheel in order to get the exact comfortable volume level I want, otherwise there's only a choice between 'too loud' and 'too quiet', because the volume increases in stupidly big steps
>>
>>58339262

>the constant ringing in the ears that comes with old age.

RIP anon. The ringing means that you damaged your ears permanently
>>
>>58338636
>being europoor

lmao

Also, some companies (Logitech), baked EU law into the drivers, so you need an older driver to remove the restriction.
>>
>>58339334
My Samsung phone enforces a max audio level over fucking Bluetooth to my car stereo. I can't even image what kind of idiot thought that was a good idea.

And these artificial warnings completely ignore that some (good) headphones take a lot more power to drive, so a volume level beyond this limit can be extremely quiet depending on your headphones.

My phone constantly resets the volume to below its "dangerous" threshold too. This is the US model. Fuck you Samsung.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.