[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What options do I have when buying a domain for adult website,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
What options do I have when buying a domain for adult website, I don't want my name to appear whenever someone decides to check my site
>>
Virtually every domain seller offers a paid "privacy" upgrade that hides personal information from public WHOIS records. The information given to the seller must still be accurate, so it can be submitted to IANA.

It won't hide you completely - the seller probably still follows court orders, but it's not that easy to get to it any more.

Out of curiosity, what kind of adult content do you intend to publish?
>>
>>58339462
Not sure, maybe just photos. Or maybe I'll turn it into an app eventually
>>
There are some registars allowing you anonymous owing a domain though their prices are probably higher than usual.
>>
>>58339654
Anonymous registry is not possible because every domain must be associated with the owner's personal information, as required by ICANN. If services offer anonymous domains, the service provider probably acts as domain owner and leases it to you. That's shady business IMO, because then you are not the registered entity, and could lose control over the domain at any time.
>>
>>58339705
Yeah. That is a problem as well.
>>
Can't I just fake my ID in photoshop? Will they need a copy of this?
>>
>>58339761
No ID required. You just enter your information in a form. The problem with fake data is if they find out, your domain will be canceled. You might get a warning ahead of time to correct your data, but that depends on the registrar.

By the way, even if you fake your data, payment information still links your person to the domain, in case you try to do illegal or questionally legal stuff.
>>
>>58339761
Fake whois information is very common. But that also means the domain isn't yours when someone complains. It's a small risk.
>>
>>58337331
Get one of these, they are expensive, but its the ultimate privacy domain registrar.

https://www.tonic.to/

Is a state owned corporation, and they dont have a public whois database, the only thing they can check is an email adress (maybe not anymore). So to get it, they should go to Tonga, and even then, they´ll wont show your info. Thats why so many pirate sites use .to domains
>>
>>58339978'
There are a lot of cctlds that don't show public whois information.
I'm from the Netherlands and .nl doesn't show whois information either.
For private persons only an email address. For companies it shows a name and email.
>>
>>58339978
>https://www.tonic.to/
but I don't want to have .to I need .com and 2 others
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.