[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT times when you let your power level slip >Be at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 286.png (435KB, 637x599px) Image search: [Google]
286.png
435KB, 637x599px
ITT times when you let your power level slip

>Be at work at a call center
>18 buff kid states "When I was in highschool I hacked my school's network to get on Facebook and put Counter Strike on the server so everyone can play
>Me: "Fucking Script Kiddie" louder than I meant
>Everyone looks at me
>"The fuck you say about me bruh!"
>>
I once hacked into the FBI and found documents about aliens but I was so high that I forgot to take screenshots
>>
File: 1471730391395.jpg (168KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471730391395.jpg
168KB, 1280x960px
>>58333383
>be in class
>nmap a /24 segment of the subnet that the university is using for that area of campus
>find an OS X host with a messaging service listening
>google it
>download skid tool to display a message to the host
>send "APPLE IS FOR OBESE PEOPLE"
>giggle like a retard
>friend asks wtf
>explain to friend
>2 days later get lectured by several professors to not pull that shit on campus after friend tattled
>>
>in school
>men in suits come in
>b& from using school computers
>>
>at school
>open up windows 10 laptop
>someone tells it spies
>tell them I disabled all the Spyware and blocked ms servers
>he reports me to thought police
>have mandatory penis inspection next week
>>
File: 22b77713b6e41b6b3da8d217cbf0eb74.jpg (781KB, 1536x776px) Image search: [Google]
22b77713b6e41b6b3da8d217cbf0eb74.jpg
781KB, 1536x776px
>at college
>decide to take my linux powered thinkpad with me, because it's gonna be a brief day
>turbo-autist friend comes over
>Is that linux on your pc?
>yes.avi
>OH MY GOD
>I WOULD RATHER KILL MYSELF OR GET A MAC THAN LINUX
>ok
>he then proceeds to gawk about booting windows on mac

I really hate my college.
>>
>>58333383
>"Can you google th*"
>"BOTNET!"
>"I am considering buying a ipho*!
>"BOTNET!"
>"I need to reinstall Windo*"
>"BOTNET!"
>"I have a problem with X, can you help me fix it?"
>"Install Gentoo"
>>
>>58333862
>>have mandatory penis inspection next week
sounds reasonable, if you are stupid enough to think you disabled the spyware and you think you can block the ms servers (you can't... it is hardcoded into the OS so that "no viruses can bypass updates and telemetry")

then you are likely to make other stupid life choices as well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.