[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What laptop do you own that has the most 'grit' and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (330KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
330KB, 3000x1688px
I am defining this as a workhouse. One that you use all the time and has war scars, that has been beat and banged up but still works. One that you'll probably continue using years and years later from now.
>>
>year of our lord and savior cia nigger 2017
>OP still thinks he owns his computer
>>
The T400 series is the pinnacle in laptop design to me, its just perfect

not too big, not too small
big enough to be easy to open up and replace/service it, unlike the smaller laptops, but not so big that it is bulky
just enough ports
just everything is right
>>
>>58319638
I love my W520
>have 2 SSDs for dual boot (using ultrabay)
>1 2 TB HD for games and downloads
>a decent GPU
It wou
>>
>>58319901
>not also using the msata port
>>
>>58320214
But I am
I have two SSDs, not one.
>>
>>58319638
My T520
>>
>>58319874
Just enough freedom too
>>
>>58320469
>not using ssds exclusively :^)
>>
My T420. Best meme I have ever fallen for. Cost me almost 2k back in the day but the thing is indestructible. Recently my other comp shit the bed so I had to switch "temorarily" back to it and boy does it still perform. I didn't even order a replacement for the Zbook yet.
>>
>>58319638
Probably not the answer you're looking for, but my 2008 Macbook Pro has survived the longest and taken the most abuse.

I've got an X220 too, but it has a long way to go.
>>
>>58319832
you do own your computer if you run 100% libre software on it
>>
T430
It has been moded a bit - old keyboard, better drives and an ssd. The best machine i have owned and i am sure it will stay that way for years to come.
>>
File: 1483463721619.jpg (134KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483463721619.jpg
134KB, 819x1024px
>>58320561
>2k
I bought mine to some weird arab guy who stole it on the port, it cost me 150€ back in the days, it was brand new and I'm still rocking it right now

The guy even gave me a bag to carry it for free
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.