[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get email from "Paypal" >Click here >Hov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: ID-10064688.jpg (85KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ID-10064688.jpg
85KB, 400x300px
>Get email from "Paypal"
>Click here
>Hovering cursor over link
>The URL is literally named "www.otherwebsite.com/turd.php"

Why is it so hard for phishing scammers to make an email look correct? I've never received one of these that didn't have something like spelling errors or a really bad imitation logo.
>>
>>58308666
if they weren't retarded they wouldn't be criminals.
>>
>>58308666
It's intentional, they only want people stupid enough to get past the spelling errors and awful imitation logos, much easier to scam than waste time with a /g/ sperglord running arch.
>>
>>58308666
Because most people are retarded enough to click on it so they don't need to care
>>
>>58308686
/thread
>>
>>58308739
This is true.
They only want the stupid people who they can milk for money
>>
File: flash.png (59KB, 718x494px) Image search: [Google]
flash.png
59KB, 718x494px
landing on a phishing website is so fun
>>
>clicking on emails
You're already fucked
>>
>>58308666
nice trips
also stole file, thats a good one
>>
>>58308666
The ""Russians"" managed to get Podesta to click a bitly link while pretending to be Google. Normies don't think that hard about things like what domain a link is sending them to.
>>
>>58308861
Got one that hijacked my browser to get-fleshplayer, gave me a smirk.
>>
>>58308666

Because they are barely literate Nigerians in most cases.
>>
>>58308826
It's "whom".
>>
>>58310699
Whom tryna send me nudes
>>
>>58309398
To be fair he is an idiot by nature.

He hired some witch to do some retarded rituals because he wanted to feel special and not just lucky he was rich and powerful. If he can fall for that kind of shit then what can't he fall for.
>>
>>58310712
Well no, that would be "who".
>>
>>58310725
don't help the Nigerian, I don't want my spam in slightly less broken English
>>
>>58310763
I'm doing this for myself.
Whenever native English speakers say or write something like "Me and my father" I want to hurt someone.

The worst part is when they DO use "My father and I"... in precisely the one situation where it's incorrect. I mean shit like "They came towards my father and I".
I used to think that they just don't teach this at school anymore. Now I'm starting to believe that even native English teachers don't know any better and they are actively teaching it wrong.
The same goes for "who" and "whom".

I'm not getting triggered by this on purpose. It just happens.
>>
>>58310859
Yeah man, me I just also hate autism too. It just happens!
>>
>>58309890

This is true. I once got this PayPal email claiming that I had been hacked and telling me to log in, which was odd because I haven't used it in years and the email had characters that don't even exist in American. I started checking who registered the fake site and the used email and I found out that this guy from some shit African country (I think Eritrea) was doing it from his work computer as a hotel receptionist. The faggot even used an actual work email to send the phishing (something like [email protected]) and the phishing site was a subdomain of the hotel's webpage. I reported it to PayPal and to some faggot phishing watchmen group, and then I wrote an email to the manager telling him how his IT was too dumb for crime. I also flooded his victim.txt with a message saying to remind me when he's in jail.

I checked next morning and everything was gone and they had an IT vacancy, so if he didn't go to jail at least they fired him. On a side note the hotel was fucking awesome, it surprised me that there's such a nice place in Africa.
>>
File: le profound thinker.jpg (36KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
le profound thinker.jpg
36KB, 628x314px
>>58308666

>php

rly makes u think
>>
>>58310859
holy shit. it's a fucking meme. google "whom tryna send me nudes" before you go off on a tangent about grammar.
>>
>>58311336
That it's a popular hypertext processing language?
>>
>>58308666

>Get fine by post
>Sends you to http://www.sdro.nsw.gov.au/
>Legit Government website
>Click "Pay Now"
>Redirects you to https://pnpnet.qvalent.com/
>Who the fuck is this?
>Call SDRO to confirm
>"Our website uses SSL, it can't be hacked"
>>
>>58308866
even if the images are blocked?
>>
File: 1443983081834.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1443983081834.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
I once got a phishing link from someone. I wasn't sure that it was legitimate, so I emailed my nerd virgin buddies and they said I should "absolutely change" my password.

I went back to the email, clicked the link, changed my password to "p@ssword." Two years later all my emails get leaked to the media and everyone finds out I'm part of an international pedophile ring.

Fuck technology.
>>
>>58308686
They would be Russians.
>>
I've phished before. It's not that it's all that hard. It's just that it saves a few steps. If you're phishing something like paypal you can get so many people with the poorest work. Being lazy can pay off. It's only truly targeted phishing that requires real work to net results.
>>
>>58313283
>being overly suspicious of an offsite payment processor run by a legit bank
>calling the clueless support drones instead of just googling it
>being a dumb aussie grandpa
>>
>>58308666
Probably the worst part is that people will still fall for it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.