[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.newegg.com/Product/index? itemnumber=N82E168831022

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 83-102-252-01.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
83-102-252-01.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
https://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16883102252

Thus seems like a good deal
>>
>>58303388
https://m.newegg.com/Product/TopReviewDetails?itemnumber=N82E16883102252&istopcritical=True
>>
it is for sure. You can't buy those parts for that price.
>>
>>58303388
Op here I bought a 1060 and i56500 rig for 850 a month ago and this is making me regret this
>>
>>58303388
whoa 2 480's for that price with a 6600k is an amazing deal wtf
>>
Holy shit am jelly. I would buy it and sell one of the 480s as one is enough for my needs.
>>
>>58303388
>no info on hdd rpm's

aaand dropped
>>
>>58304004
>Implying rpm mean shit on consumer drives
Fuck off retard
>>
Some of us buy a computer once in a great while. I don't have the know how (or really the time) to build a machine from scratch. So I look to a company like ABS to offer a machine that's well built and has in it what is says it should. So imagine my surprise when I boot the computer up and it keeps going to the bios screen. Looking closer at the boot options menu, I see only one hard drive available as a boot option - the SATA drive. The SSD hard drive that should be there isn't an option. Since I assume Windows would have been installed on that drive, all I'm left with is a hunk of machinery that can't do anything.

Cons: I mean look. Am I being dramatic? I guess. But like I said, this isn't something I buy often. A computer once every 4-5 years. It was kind of a big deal. All I wanted was a computer that loads up when you plug it in. That's supposed to be the easy part. And now I have a customer service mess that I'm not looking forward to when I have to call them up when they're back open. If I'm in the wrong somehow, I'll amend this review. But right now it looks like I won't be recommending ABS to anyone unless they enjoy rolling the dice.
>>
>>58303653

I wouldn't feel too bad. I've found that a lot of pre-built computers tend to skimp on QC, probably to keep cost down. While most of the time it isn't an issue, it does suck when you find out that your product shipped with a bad stick of RAM, one of the video cards was seated incorrectly, or a really cheap motherboard was used and that stops working in a few months.

For the price they're selling it for, someone can argue that it's worth dealing with those hiccups... However, sorting out those problems can be time consuming and costly in their own right.

Is it still a good deal? Yeah. But, don't discount your own build.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.