[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. They had 5 years from the time windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: windows-10.jpg (33KB, 656x364px) Image search: [Google]
windows-10.jpg
33KB, 656x364px
So let me get this straight. They had 5 years from the time windows 8 was released to design windows 10 and this wallpaper and an ugly black task bar is the only thing they could come up with?
>>
>black task bar
uses w10 for 2min and crying fag go back to your fruit garden
>>
It's just a task bar nigger. What did you want them to do with it?.
>>
Out of all the problems win10 has, you complain about the wallpaper and the taskbar?
>>
>>58301979
windows xp vista and 7 and even 8 had decent UI design. It looks like they didn't even try with windows 10. Theres no UX at all. Looks like something a chinese sweatshop would design.
>>
>>58302139
works on my machine
>>
>>58301817
We are in the post 3D objects flat meme world, OP.
Any fag that can draw rectangles in MS Paint are professional UX designers now.
>>
>>58302202
>unironically shilling for gradients and unnecessary skeuomorphism
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (377KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
377KB, 2560x1440px
>>58301817
Ikr, flat is complete trash. But I kind of like the wallpaper on my Windows 7.
>>
>>58301817
You can tell what age the various hacks are by what font the dialogs use
>Windows NT 4 era cruft uses MS Sans Serif
>Windows 2000 era cruft uses Tahoma
>Windows Vista era cruft uses Segoe UI

No wonder graphic designers refuse to use this shit.
>>
>>58303802
What does that have to do with graphic design?
>>
>>58302454
>skeuomorphism
hey thanks, i forgot the term and never found it again, thanks for reminding me
>>
>>58302139
>Theres no UX at all. Looks like something a chinese sweatshop would design.
Metro theme for desktop was conceived so project managers at Microsoft could design everything in powerpoint.
>>
>>58303802
>graphic designers
autists*
>>
>>58301817
Yeah, that wallpaper looks like something that would look "cool" in 1998.

I liked what they were doing with 8 in terms of design/sound. That trippy retro futurism was kinda nice.
10 just looks cheap as fuck.

>>58301979
It's not the main problem, but leaving design to amateur pajeets is a symptom of Microsoft not giving a fuck anymore.
>>
I thought it looked nice, until I changed it to an anime grill.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.