[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"you don't need to waste money at a computer repair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>"you don't need to waste money at a computer repair shop"
>"Just fix it yourself bro"

Opened my laptop keyboard to clean the residue left over from a milk spill. The connectors that hold the keyboard flex cables broke off. Kept trying to angle my fingers in this tiny space to push one of the flex cables back in, but I couldnt push it in because it just fucking folds. Now the end of the flex cable snapped.
>>
>>58297706
I know that feel bro.

I got trolled by this too. You can easily do this for desktops and some models of laptop but for everything else it's better to just pay some autistic to do it for you.
>>
>taking food off a computer repairman's plate
Duck you and your flex cable
>>
>>58297706
>milk spill
yeah, ok buddy...
>>
>>58297750

>phoneposter

kys
>>
>>58297706
just a heads up diy is the way to go, but only if you aren't a fucking human disaster
>>
You'd have to be pretty abusive to snap the cable. They're not THAT wimpy.
>>
It's just retards who attempt to fix it at a repair place. You should've used a tool, the only rule for this shit is don't use a lot of force.

t. Am one of those retards
>>
>>58297706
Am I on Reddit dot com right now what is this fucking thread
>>
>>58299000
I guess you could say that they are crying over spilled milk.
>>
>>58299092
Damnit Carlos
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.