[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW built my entire new PC by putting in false warranty claims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1481683953694.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1481683953694.png
129KB, 724x611px
>MFW built my entire new PC by putting in false warranty claims

They *ACTUALLY* fell for it. Hahahahahaha
>>
Are you proud of being a parasite? A lowly, weak organism which feeds of the back of the strong? You think this is intelligence you're displaying?
>>
>>58297651
None of those things

I'm just happy, stop taking yourself so serious. wagecuck.
>>
>>58297651
>implying gaming the system isn't the highest form of enlightenment
>>
>>58297643
Uh what? This is your fucking problem. You cunts did this now fix it
>>
>>58297651
Altruism is the ultimate weakness
>>
>>58297754
Or maybe I should do it...
>>
>>58297643
Reported. Enjoy your v& faggot
>>
Sweet, what are the specs?
>>
>>58297665

This.

You know they put ridiculous markups on every piece of hardware because they know they can fuck you in the ass and get away with it. I hope OP got a 6950X and 3 Pascal Titans.
>>
>>58297643
really'? was it difficult and how long did it take and did you have to do anything in person?
>>
>>58297651
That is how you get ahead on this world. You have to screw over people and the system. See Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg.

I hate that I'm such a huge moral fag. I will forever have mediocre successes.
>>
>>58297651
why are you trying to shame him? who fucking care? it's entirely possible to work your whole life and or never break a single law and be a fucking piece of shit. And it's possible some people steal for a living and really aren't that bad of people. Is it generally this way? no not at all. but the world has shades of grey you know?
>>
>>58297853
Autism tends to give you a very black and white view of the world. 4chan is like autism homeland.
>>
>>58297866
ya grey is my favorite color i live in it just saying though if you can siphon off a little bit at a time like it doesn't really make a difference, as long as you aren't trying to take everything and you don't just spend it all on hookers and coke. then you do a little bad, you do a little good, it all ends up a wash but for some reason my family has more money. you just have to watch out for evil creeping in to your life lol because you tend to invite it when you act that way
>>
>>58297643
Iktf op

Lmao dumb ass normies
>>
>>58297643
teach us
>>
>>58297643
Teach me your ways op pls
>>
>>58297853
>And it's possible some people steal for a living and really aren't that bad of people
This is not one of those cases. OP is a flaming faggot. There's no "Oh I was just stealing a can of soup to feed my family" here.

The system is based on trust. If people can not be trusted, every customer will suffer. You won't be able to buy a toothpick anymore without a 12 step verification and tracking process, not to mention giving your fingerprints as the final authentication.

Of course stores in ghetto areas are always alert and have to focus on securing the merchandise, but in trustworthy areas things are easier and more practical. People are able to get refunds just because they aren't known to leech the system for everything they can get out of it.
>>
>>58297643
well done OP i hope you dont get arrested
>>
>>58297651
Modestey is the enemy of greatness. How depressing it must be to hold humbleness as a virtue.
>>
>>58297663
>uses the word wagecuck
Your mum's calling you anon, dinner is ready.
>>
File: 1482473534425.jpg (89KB, 788x591px) Image search: [Google]
1482473534425.jpg
89KB, 788x591px
>>58297651
>t. assblasted wagecuck
>>
>tfw have 3 year warranty from Microcenter about to expire in a few months

how hard was it op
>>
>>58297651
this nigga read too many ayn rand novels and thinks the world works like his autistic fedora books from the 1950s ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>58297651
In our capitalist society it is actually immoral NOT to steal
>>
How is this even possible? Don't you have to send the defective part back to them?
>>
>>58301126
Not always, though I really doubt he managed to get a free intel processor.
I for example ordered a DP-HDMI cable and got VGA - HDMI instead. Didn't have to send it back
>>
>>58297643
Horseshit. Any big money item you want to replace is going to need proof of ownership to send the new one out, a credit card just in case you do screw them, and want the original sent back in.
>>
getting nothing but dead parts from ebay, i'd actually believe those claims
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.