[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macbook Pro Unibody is the best 15 inch laptop available. Prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 24

File: aApdHsTFNsVmCNBI.large.jpg (141KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aApdHsTFNsVmCNBI.large.jpg
141KB, 800x600px
Macbook Pro Unibody is the best 15 inch laptop available. Prove me wrong

Protip: you cant

>Built like a tank
>Headphone jack
>Awesome keyboard
>Pretty cheap now days
>Easily upgradeable RAM
>Easily upgradeable battery
>Easily upgradeable to double SSD
>Thin enough for everybody except Joni Ive
>Designed by Steve Jobs, the Michelangelo for our time
>Fast enough, if you need more power, just get a linux box and ssh into it
>Function keys that you actually can press and use without even looking at them
>>
>>58287884
wtf i love apple now
>>
No warranty and parts discontinued
>>
What year, OP?
>>
Only Apple makes computers from metal, everyone else just uses cheap plastic from melted crayons.
>>
>>58287914
the 2012 model
>>
>>58287906
>overpriced apple products

Yes, a bit, but still, they are brilliant to use. Have you ever seen an Apple Thunderbolt Display compared to a standard monitor? Much higher resolution, crisper display, brighter colours and brighter screen. Not to mention the sound and built in webcam.

Apple Magic Mouse - Never used one, but if the multitouch is as good as the trackpad, then you really don't understand. I have never used a better pointing device in my life than the trackpad in my MacBook. It's huge compared to other laptops so you can actually use it. You can click anywhere (instead of gay tapping), right click anywhere, scroll anywhere, plus the other gestures such as pinch+zoom (which works properly - like on a phone). Oh, and the scrolling completely matches what you do. You don't move your finger 1/100000 of a millimetre and the page jumps 3 lines, you move 1/000000 of a millimetre and the page moves 1/100000 of a millimetre. I prefer this trackpad to a mouse. Seriously. It has just the right texture - it doesn't hurt or rub on your finger, but you don't slide for miles either.

(cont)
>>
>>58287906
you don't need apple parts retard, it uses regular sata disks and standard ram
>>
>>58287938

Apple Keyboard - It is the best typing keyboard ever. Full stop. I have yet to use a desktop keyboard which is comparable to the comfort and response of the MacBook or External Apple Keyboard. The buttons press down all at once (they don't flop sideways if you press the side). They don't feel of shit. They are spaced out to the size of any normal keyboard. You don't have to jam your fingers into them to make them work. They are not mega sensitive. You never clip the key next to the one you meant to press because there is space between they keys. The keys are backlit so you can see what you are typing at night. The keys are all adequately sized (except for the ctrl key which is hardly used on Mac).
Oh and also, all you fucking fags from the USA saying Mac is overpriced - you don't even CONSIDER all the other countries - if you live in the UK, the *EXTRA* tax we have to pay accounts for 1/4 of the cost! We have to pay nearly $400 EXTRA for a baseline MacBook pro. So stop fucking complaining.
>>
>>58287979
What about all the other parts?
>>
I LOVE APPLE PRODUCTS
THEYRE SO HIP AND UNIQUE
WATCH ME AS I ROLL DOWN THE STREET
IN MY TIGHT JEANS AND EVEN TIGHTER JACKET
ROCKING SOME WHITE EARBUD HEADPHONES
AND MY APPLE PRODUCT STRAPPED TO MY ARM
BEST WATCH OUT WHEN I COME TO TOWN LADIES
IM SO HIP THAT WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER TOOK A DIVE I TOOK THEY USED ME FOR A REPLACEMENT
>>
>>58288006
you can get them cheap off ebay. my unibody is from 2010 though, and the only thing i've replaced is SSD and ram
>>
I have the model with the FW800 port. Apart from needing to replace the battery its been a solid machine.
>>
>>58287938
>>58288002

I agree that both apple trackpad and keyboard are god-tier but you are the kind of person that make mac users seem to be faggots.
>>
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel themselves has admitted it's utter shit now and has trashed the design to go back to copying 90's era laptops with solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>ultra shit tier zero travel chiclet keyboard
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats at the slightest task because abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz because of chronic overheating problems
>retina meme supposedly for "pros" have have <70% aRGB
>gloss mirror coating makes it impossible to use anywhere outside or with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air is even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade from overheating

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?
>>
After using windows all my life and osx for the last three years(and still using win7), it is my opinion that OS X is miles ahead of Windows. It's easier to do the same things, as well as easier to do more advanced things than i ever was doing in windows. all the os features seem far more polished to me and i love how consistent everything is.

When i first used osx i was constantly feeling "wow, i love the way this os does this particular thing". OS X makes sense to me. Sure i had to adapt to it, and change my habits, but i felt apple knew what they were doing and i trusted them. The preconceived mac haters don't have this initial open mindness when they try out the os, and this is why they hate it. that or they are really advanced users that only feel at home on linux.

Macs are more expensive because of superior chassis, form factor, efi, trackpad, displays, isight, battery, magsafe, OS, and service. They also have exceptional resale value. All these things combined make the mac the best(for most consumers). You always pay a premium for the best
>>
>>58288049
You can get cheap MacBook motherboards and other misc parts on eBay? You might want to check again kiddo.
>>
I don't care if it's called the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 or iPhone 1000; I'm going to buy it. I've had every generation of iPhone so far and with each one there's been a vast improvement on its predecessor.
Whether you like it or not Apple are way ahead in the smartphone market. Fact. My sister just got a Galaxy S2, and I've shown her my iPhone 4 and we both agreed that although the S2 is newer the iPhone wins hands down.
You can not argue with the iPhone, it's practically perfect yet Apple seem to be able to improve with every generation.

I doubt whether any Android/Windows Phone user has ever used an iPhone decided it wasn't for them and gone back again.

It's true what they say :

"Once you go Mac; You never go back."
>>
File: wikileaks_steve_jobs_aids.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wikileaks_steve_jobs_aids.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
You DO realize that only EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL (ie homosexual) so called "people" use macs, RIGHT??!
>>
File: 1483051033178.jpg (20KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1483051033178.jpg
20KB, 412x352px
>>58287884
>tfw work gave me the option between a 2015 15" Retina MBP or an entry level lenovo

easiest decision of my life
>>
The early Apple store employees were pretty smart. But I went in a week before Christmas to buy my folks a Macbook as a gift. I wanted to ask the Apple Store dude about using the Mac in clamshell mode.

>Me: "So will using it closed like that cause any heat damage."
>Apple store dude: "You can't use it closed, it'll go to sleep"
>Me: "Huh, really? Then why do you sell these stands right here for holding your mac while it's in clamshell mode."
>Apple store dude: "I don't know"
>>
>>58287884
>Steve Jobs, the Michelangelo for our time
Jobs is the exact opposite of Michelangelo. Shit, even Michelangelo managed to outlive Jobs, in the 16th fucking century.
>>
>>58288155
Applel geniuses
>>
File: 1479199695467.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1479199695467.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
Can you imagine working at Apple and you get assigned to the "slightly thicker" macbook testing engineering division and you've worked hard for months and clearly have the better product than those jackasses in the "slightly thinner" division, and then one some day some middle aged prick from management comes in and tells you the marketing team has decided to go with the thinner design but not to worry, you're being moved to the watch strap division. Those guys are in desperate need of help calibrating their heart rate monitors to work as cock rings. So you pack up your things and shuffle on on over to the even gayer department.
>>
>>58288143
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
>
Due to the contradictory dates, possible evidence of forgery, strong motivations for fabrication, and few motivations for a legitimate revelation, the images should not be taken at face value.

even wikileaks says it's likely fake, but even if it weren't are you really shocked that a hippie who went to india to drop a ton of acid and fuck a bunch of people would have HIV? likely a prime candidate
>>
>>58288094
>>58288129
stale copypasta
>>
lecture hall conversation:
macman: hey man you should get a mac
mEEE: s'cool, this slab here does a good job
macman: naw man you gotta get a mac
mEEE: this was only $500, it's easy to carry around and it does everything i need it to do
macman: im sure it cant play games though
mEEE: no, i play those on my PC
macman: what, two computers? that must have cost a lot
mEEE: probably a grand less than a macbook pro, give or take. later man, im gonna play some Crysis
macman: later.
>>
>>58288080
this
>>
The only thing more pathetic than a Mac user is a Mac user trying to be a PC user. We have a name for you people: faggots.

There's a good reason for your vexation at the PC's native ability to do both work and play: You don't have jobs and have no personality. Remember that the PC was designed by professionals, for professionals, be they business types, programmers, or hardware enthusiast gamers. A shiny new PC can introduce your dime a dozen Starbucks swilling self to a modicum of individuality, but it can't make PC users out of scene fags and hipsters like you.

So don't force what doesn't come naturally. You'll be much happier if you stick to an OS that matches your personality. And you'll be doing the rest of us a favor, too; you leave PCs to PC users, and we'll leave sucking Jobs cock to you.
>>
>MAC OS
>less than 4% global market share

why do people use this shit when windows OR a linux flavour is much better?

Is it literally to "just be different"?
>>
Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using a mac is like.
>>
>>58288297
What's better?
>>
whats up with all the mac faggotry lately? I needed to check my webmail once at a coffee shop with wireless and this fellow had this macbook and offered to let me log into my webmail with it but when I started to use it, all these gay sex popups started blasting all over his screen, I was pretty offended so I smashed his macbook.
>>
While fixing a friend's grandfather's laptop, he showed me his newly purchased Mac book. While I spent the time fixing the laptop, installing updates, drivers, etc, he wouldn't stop talking to me about his damn Mac book. I mean was trivial shit too, like how when he tripped on his power cord and the magnetic plug came out. How simple it was, how much he could get done, how he doesn't get viruses, bitch bitch bitch.

It seems like Mac users spend more time preaching their productivity, then actually getting shit done. If not for the money I was getting paid, I would of crushed his nuts with real logic.
>>
>>58287923
dell latitude is made with tri metal chassis. THat's 3 metal you fucking nigger
>>
I don't want to start a holy war here, but what is the deal with you Mac fanatics? I've been sitting here at my freelance gig in front of a Mac (a 8600/300 w/64 Megs of RAM) for about 20 minutes now while it attempts to copy a 17 Meg file from one folder on the hard drive to another folder. 20 minutes. At home, on my Pentium Pro 200 running NT 4, which by all standards should be a lot slower than this Mac, the same operation would take about 2 minutes. If that.

In addition, during this file transfer, Netscape will not work. And everything else has ground to a halt. Even BBEdit Lite is straining to keep up as I type this.

I won't bore you with the laundry list of other problems that I've encountered while working on various Macs, but suffice it to say there have been many, not the least of which is I've never seen a Mac that has run faster than its Wintel counterpart, despite the Macs' faster chip architecture. My 486/66 with 8 megs of ram runs faster than this 300 mhz machine at times. From a productivity standpoint, I don't get how people can claim that the Macintosh is a superior machine.

Mac addicts, flame me if you'd like, but I'd rather hear some intelligent reasons why anyone would choose to use a Mac over other faster, cheaper, more stable systems.
>>
>>58287884

You don't actually OWN a mac, just the license for it. Why do you think Apple has all the proprietary bullshit? Because you're not allowed to tamper with THEIR stuff by installing useful programs and applications. The only reason Apple doesn't demand their shit back is because you've already paid three times what the product was worth when you bought the license, so it's more economical (what with computer hardware designed to be obsolete in 1.5 years) to strap you, the user, with the responsibility of discarding it.
>>
>>58287884
>Unibody
*retina

Seriously, I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes time to upgrade from my mid-2013 air. I can't believe they put out such a thoughtless product as the new macbooks.
>>
>>58288143
thanks /pol/, as usual you excel at making fools of yourselves.
>>
>>58287884
Built like a T-34 maybe.
>>
File: 1477751862671.jpg (303KB, 997x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477751862671.jpg
303KB, 997x1000px
>>58287884
>t. mactoddler
>>
>>58287884
>>Headphone jack
sold.
>>
File: 1460622605708.png (210KB, 990x953px) Image search: [Google]
1460622605708.png
210KB, 990x953px
>>58287884
>macshit

Into the trash.
>>
Serious question. Does Apple outsource their forum shilling to Pajeets?
>>
File: 1458839857227.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458839857227.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>58289195
>>
>>58287884
I'm using one right now. Anyone who disagrees is a poorfag.
>>
File: 1480254748522.jpg (799KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1480254748522.jpg
799KB, 1000x2000px
>>58289280
>t. poorfag
>>
>>58289297
Only Apple product I use because it's the only good Apple product.
>>
ive got 2011 15", its nice with an ssd and 16 gigs of ram, but the resolution leaves much to be desired and it now has started locking up to a black screen and then it wont display anything until the battery is either drained 100% or you unplug the battery and hope it clears whatever shitty cache is left

that and the fact the sd card reader stopped working after like 5 uses is a bummer considering i paid like $2300 for this thing. my x220 still works 100% but the resolution makes it pretty much useless for any real work without an external monitor
>>
>>58287884

I have a Late 2011 one with a personally upgraded SSD and the
>16 GB RAM meme
And I can tell you this is not cut out for serious computation work. There are no vents anywhere to allow both the CPU and GPU to run at full tilt together. In addition, the GPU is placed in a manner that whenever it is on, it dumps heat into the CPU because of the heatsink design. Furthermore, the included 85W power supply is not enough to allow the laptop to run at 100% usage without draining the battery. Beautiful design and great for programming work, but not the greatest for anything involving serious amounts of computation.
>>
File: 1463234772393.png (140KB, 633x914px) Image search: [Google]
1463234772393.png
140KB, 633x914px
>>58289319
>good
>Apple product

Good joke.
>>
>>58287884
>>Built like a tank
aluminum is a soft metal
>>
>>58288074
I think it's copypasta
I've seen those exact posts a few times in the past couple of days
>>
File: 1482850448830.jpg (876KB, 2048x2432px) Image search: [Google]
1482850448830.jpg
876KB, 2048x2432px
>>58287884
>>Built like a tank
>>
>>58288263
I'll take things that never happened for $400 Alex
>>
>>58290053

Yet hard to hit.
>>
>>58290053
>autist breaks his $1000 laptop
>blames computer for not withstanding autismo-force levels
>>
>>58287884
>the Michelangelo for our time
Really?
>>
File: 1465299813123.webm (2MB, 1468x931px) Image search: [Google]
1465299813123.webm
2MB, 1468x931px
>>58290400
>shitty chinktrash fruity toy computer breaks because it's a fragile piece of shit
>mactoddler autist defends it
>>
>>58287923
Why does my ThinkPad yoga 11e have a metal chasis then?
>>
File: 1453352789079.jpg (218KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453352789079.jpg
218KB, 1200x800px
>>58287923
Only Apple makes computers from just cheap recycled beer cans, everyone else uses strong magnesium, titanium, and carbon fiber.
>>
>something doesn't work in windows
>man, i suck
>something doesn't work in linux
>man, linux sucks
>something doesn't work in OSX
>i suck men
>>
File: bitmap.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bitmap.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>58290442
wow, no /wsg/ for me anytime soon.
>>
File: 1475380617342.jpg (158KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
1475380617342.jpg
158KB, 800x797px
>>58290705
>256mb ram
>2016
>>
>>58288289
My favourite OS is PC!
>>
>>58289988
>but not the greatest for anything involving serious amounts of computation
it can't be very serious computations you're doing if you are unable to get a cheap linux workstation, ssh into it and do it there
>>
>>58288002
nice pasta.
>>
>>58288371
Mac vs. PC has been going on for longer than most posters here have been alive
>>
File: 1300477300541.jpg (280KB, 1000x867px) Image search: [Google]
1300477300541.jpg
280KB, 1000x867px
>>
>Built like a tank
No, tanks aren't built from aluminum, they're made from magnesium and steel like my Latitude is with some aluminum for show
>Headphone jack
Been there, done that, knowing it won't disappear with the next model
>Awesome keyboard
No, just fucking no
>Pretty cheap now days
Cheap for billionaires, sure
>Easily upgradeable RAM
Learn to spell, dumbass, and I can upgrade my RAM with just one screw
>Easily upgradeable battery
Easily? Do you even comprehend what that word means?
>Easily upgradeable to double SSD
If you prefer to own and pay for more expensive proprietary storage technology form factors, I suppose so but you really need to work on your usage of "Easily"
>Thin enough for everybody except Joni Ive
Thin is irrelevant, son, if it wasn't anorexia would be a lot more popular
>Designed by Steve Jobs, the Michelangelo for our time
No, Michelangelo was an actual artist with real talent, Jobs just stole everything he could and slapped an Apple logo on it
>Fast enough, if you need more power, just get a linux box and ssh into it
Uhmmm... the stupidity here is monu-fucking-mental
>Function keys that you actually can press and use without even looking at them
Is that supposed to mean something in this reality?

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
File: macbook air.png (702KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
macbook air.png
702KB, 1400x900px
>>
File: know anything about computers.png (111KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
know anything about computers.png
111KB, 1024x600px
>>
>>58290775
This PIII is a beast, though.
>>
File: 1305807738593.png (375KB, 751x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1305807738593.png
375KB, 751x1286px
>>
>>58291731
>not having 1,5GB RAM in your Pentium 3 and 3GB in your Athlon XP
>>
>>58291666
>Uhmmm... the stupidity here is monu-fucking-mental
OP here, why? I'm doing some scientific simulations on my linux server as we speak, if I had used a laptop, regardless of brand, I would have burned my fingers now
>>
>>58291821

YOU DARE DEFY THE TRIPS FROM HELL, CURSE YOU
>>
>>58287884
Literally no reason to buy a new Mac. They are going the ThinkPad route of becoming like classic cars in Cuba.
>>
>>58290705
>ClearType turned off

damn nigga u dumb
>>
>>58287884
>hard drive
>>
>>58291967
>windows 2000
>cleartype
>>
>>58287936

screen resolution: 1440x900
>best

how long have you been living this delusion OP
>>
>>58292183
>Connecting a Windows 2000 machine to the Internet in the year of our Lord 2017 + 2 days + 17 hours + 21 minutes

Holy shit, familia, that is incredible
>>
>>58291967
not being able to see the pixels triggers my autism
>>
>>58292268
I know of an NT 3.1 server that is still on the internet
>>
>>58287884
If only the new macbook came In 15". It's so thin ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x533px
>>58292502
Do you need it to be that thin so you can slice bread?
>>
>>58287884
Did you just list Headphone jack as a feature?
Is this 1990?
Have I gone back in time?
>>
>>58287884
2011 13 inch here. It's a pretty nice little machine. I'm not really impressed with Mac OS though. It's just BSD with a really fucking shitty custom DE called Finder.
>>
>>58287884
This guy doesn't know if his keyboard breaks you have to gut the entire machine including mobo

He also doesn't know that the keyboard is held in place by 60 tiny ass screws.
>>
>>58288218
You sound super upset, why does what Apple do bother you just so much?
>>
>>58291715
In fairness the 20" iMac I bought in 2006 has been passed around my family with nothing but a little extra ram and has lasted a solid 10 years. I used it for Photoshop and Illustrator during my all my school work then A levels. It's had all my kids and all my sisters kids use it as a their main computer for the last 2-3 years. Great machine, easily worth the £1500 I paid in '06. Apple desktops last forever.
>>
File: 1462819968826.jpg (75KB, 953x346px) Image search: [Google]
1462819968826.jpg
75KB, 953x346px
>>58288218
>tfw you work at apple
>>
>>58288099
Recently bought a 2010 MacBook (not Pro) board for 23€, works great. Problem?
>>
>>58287884
I dislike macbooks. but the best macbook every is the white one from 2010

- Upgradable
- lots of spare parts
- Plastic (plastic much comfier)
- No meme slim
>>
Mine was $2900 and it's a big problem with this laptop.
>>
But a model from the years RAM and disks were replaceable, I can see them lasting a long time.
>>
>>58287884
not even close, the 2014 and 2015 rMBP are better
>>
>>58292502
the fuck you're talking about? there's the 13'' and 15'' versions of the new one
>>
File: 1451899457378.jpg (301KB, 1024x857px) Image search: [Google]
1451899457378.jpg
301KB, 1024x857px
>>58295859
>white one from 2010
>>
>>58296829
I have one from 2009 and it's in daily use. Nothing like that has happened to it.
You must be very brutal with your laptops.
>>
>>58297065
>resting your wrists on the wristpad is doing something very brutal to a macbook
>a mactoddler has defended applel's joke tier engineering that uses a shitty flimsy think lip around the edge of the palmrest

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>58291666
>they're made from magnesium
>magnesium
>>
>>58296249
No, just the regular 12" macbook
>>
>>58288080
>trashed the design to go back to copying 90's era laptops with solid non-click touchpads

If you think the Force Touch trackpad is like "90's era" trackpads, you've either never used it, or are profoundly retarded.
>>
>>58288080
>>retina meme supposedly for "pros" have have <70% aRGB

DCI-P3 has a 25% larger Color Gamut than sRGB.
>>
>>58291666
>If you prefer to own and pay for more expensive proprietary storage technology form factors
>hurr durr imma expert imma gonna make fun of teh applez

The unibody MBPs use standard RAM and SATA storage.
>>
>>58296829
>>58297065
that shit happens because of the plastic strips over the screen

i have a blackbook, and this shit is pretty bad
>>
>>58295954
>non upgradeable ram
>battery glued to computer
>proprietary ssd
>only one ssd
>no ethernet port
lol no
>>
>>58290565
lol
abs polymers = feels like shit, looks like shit, makes all kinds of cheap plastic sounds and probably smells like shit.

by the way, they make planes out of soda cans as well
>>
>>58290053

oh yeah I def agree about the water damage part. Mine got fucking fried after a small water spill and got really fucking mad when Applecare didn't cover water damage
>>
>>58292234
Not him, but it's a fucking 15 inch display, why the fuck do you need anything higher than that? The colors are perfect, the res is fine, are you really going to be 2cm from the screen?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.