[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does phone size negatively correspond to penis size, just like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Nexus-5-840x420.png (101KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus-5-840x420.png
101KB, 840x420px
Does phone size negatively correspond to penis size, just like how men with small dicks tend to have flashy cars?
>>
>>58286270
Could be that too, but the direct correlation is to their income and brain size. (big phones are most popular with poointehloos, this should make anyone think.)
>>
Or it could be a phone and some people like to save money and not dealing with having a tablet and a phone.
Or you just have girly hands op and need a smaller phone.
>>
>>58286270

No idea.

I just picked my phone's size based on how big of a screen I can operate with one hand. For me that was 4.8" back then. I guess I could try 5" as well.
>>
>>58286270
It most definitely seems that way.

>LOL YOU DON'T HAVE A 6"+ PHONE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FUCKING MANLET.
>>
File: icon175x175x.png (26KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
icon175x175x.png
26KB, 175x175px
>tfw 10 inch phone and 30 inch penis
>>
>>58286357
>like to save money
Most likely they're poor and the phone is their main and only media-consuming device.
>>
It's a shame that the Sony Xperia X Compact is the only decent phone under 5" now

I wish there was a new 4.5" to 4.7" Moto G

Phones should be perfectly usable with 1 hand
>>
All I know is that neither comfortably fit in my pocket and they're both embarrassing when I whip them out in public
>>
>>58286479
fucking this
i still stick to my S3 mini since I can't find any decent <5" phone
holy shit, I fucking hate the smartphone industry. back then they said "oh, 5", that will never fit in your pocket!" and now look at them jerks
>>
My Nexus 6P is smaller than my dick, so probably not
>>
>size negatively
You mean inversely? A negative dick length sounds painful
>>
>>58286270
iPhones are small
They're a status symbol
Therefore, small phone = microcock
>>
>>58286270
>large screen
>large hands
>large penis
your logic is flawed, op
>>
>>58286270
>>>/soc/
>>
>>58286270
No. I like large phones because I like lots of screen real estate when I navigate. Waze pays for my phone in fuel saved and routing around floods and storm damage.

Ram X-Grip mounts rock.
>>
I noticed that a LG G3 was 5.2 inches but easier to hold than my 4.5 inch moto g.
>>
>>58286270
I'm using a 5.5" phone because there's no good sub 5.5" devices, all of these come with some huge drawback for some reason.

The last phone that i was looking at was the Zuk Z2, then
>no microsd slot
>>
>ITT: Insecurity and seek for validation
>>
>>58286270
I'm sorry op, but people with money don't have to restrict themselves about what they want to buy, just to don't hurt your feelings
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.