[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people actually use private trackers? I'm mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 4

File: 1478405068204.jpg (100KB, 486x806px) Image search: [Google]
1478405068204.jpg
100KB, 486x806px
Why do people actually use private trackers?

I'm mainly just curious as to what the benefits are- is it just harder-to-get shows/movies/music/etc remain seeded for longer or something?

Personally (sample size of 1 I know) there hasn't been anything I've been unable to get access to that I've wanted to see from Public Trackers, and I download a few hundred GB of content monthly.

So what's good about private trackers, /g/? Is it just autism?
>>
I've no idea either, I got a PTP invite over a year ago and I never had a need to use it, I'd just login because they suspend your account if you're gone for over 3 months hoping that one day it'd actually come in handy, but it never did, and I eventually stopped caring and it's suspended now.
>>
>>58285698
>I download a few hundred GB of content monthly.
>monthly
kek
>>
Mostly autism and muh sekrit club.

You get well seeded torrents and consistent high quality, but you also get highschool-tier popularity contests, asslicking and power tripping uberautist mods. If you don't have a very good connection at home, you also need to invest in a seedbox for muh ratio, at which point you are paying to pirate and you can probably also use usenet or something.

If your lossless BD movies and audiophile FLAC are that highly important to you, maybe it's worth the bullshit. Otherwise, fuck no.
>>
>>58285698

Probably for the sense of community and better quality management of content

And no I have no experience myself
>>
>>58285765
if you're a turbo autist you don't actually have to interact with anyone, and just go after the content
>>
People think that not having open invites will somehow prevent copyright trolls from grabbing their IPs and having letters sent. This is stupid, and the only reason it doesn't generally happen is because the population of a private tracker is much smaller than public swarms. If public trackers all go down and private trackers are all that remains, where you're FORCED to use your real IP, they are going to get fucked hard.

Other arguments are "quality," "seeds," and "selection." Generally these people can't tell the difference between YIFY rips and 100mbps BR rips, or even 192kbps audio and FLAC/WAV. I've personally uploaded 192kbps audio converted to FLAC and had plenty telling me how great the quality was lul.

Selection and seeds only matter if you're searching for something obscure.

So in short: autism.
>>
Yes its great for hard to get stuff

Also if content isn't available you can usually get someone else to buy it for you through requests

Guaranteed quality in whatever format/resolution you want (SD/576p/720p/1080p and even 4K for some - also verified FLACs for music)

Everything is well seeded, very few dead torrents

Lightning fast downloads, most people are seeding from 1Gigabit/10Gigabit VPS/Seedboxes

Also some of us download up to 1TB per month

Some places have a great community to discuss movies/music

I probably missed some stuff but that covers some of the main reasons
>>
>>58285802
>>58285748
>coming from someone who uses public trackers
Let me tell you the REAL reason I joined:
The content, the community, and the invite forums. Ever since I've been using private trackers, I had no use for a VPN, since I don't get any letters at all.
t. someone who's in 6 private trackers
>>
>>58285698
They do it for pizza and other illegal activities.
>>
>>58285828
>>58285802
>>58285773
>>58285765

OP here, thanks for the answers anons
>>
I don't care about movies. But I do like having music in high quality. Can't get an invite to Apollo or PTH. I'd rather pay the few bucks a month for a seed box than actually buy music.
>>
>>58285835
>The content, the community, and the invite forums. Ever since I've been using private trackers, I had no use for a VPN, since I don't get any letters at all.

Yeah except I live in a first world country where I do not get cucked by my govt nor ISPs, I could torrent TBs of copyrighted material off public trackers without any VPN and I wouldn't get a shit for it - so if that's the main point - why should I care?
>>
Public trackers = dumpster diving
Private trackers = boutique store where everything is free
>>
>>58285853
>free
>>
>>58285790
It still takes interaction to get into a tracker; meme ranks, sucking recruiter dick, etc. Any interaction is a random roll.

>>58285841
>cp
>private tracker
Let's be real, has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Nobody tech savy enough to create a private tracker is retarded enough to use it for cp.
>>
>>58285869
>implying i pay to pirate
>>
>>58285835
>coming from someone who uses private trackers
My post made it pretty clear I've used private trackers.
>content
Again, irrelevant unless you have strange taste.
>community
lmfao.
>since I don't get any letters at all
I just explained why you don't get any letters. It's not more difficult for a copyright troll to get into any tracker, and they're being paid for it so they would try harder, than it was for you. Generally this doesn't happen because it's much more cost effective to have someone grab the horde of people on public swarms than go after the few hundred on private ones.
>I had no use for a VPN
VPNs have more uses than torrenting, and you traded paying for a VPN for paying for a seedbox.
>>
>>58285873
:^)
>>
>>58285873
>he's never heard of ***
>>
For me it's:
Non-mainstream stuff - I'm from a small country and good luck finding properly seeded domestic movies on public sites, whereas I can't think of anything I won't find on PTP+KG+HDB+BTN. Literally if anything has been released to public, you can find it there. In a rare case it's not there, you can request it and with enough bounty it will be filled very fast.

The quality of said content is superb. Sure you can watch shitty brrips and enjoy a movie, but in this day and age there is no reason not to enjoy transparent encodes. Storage is cheap and internet is fast, so why not? It's also seeded forever on the good trackers.

Community consists of enthusiastic people, so I don't have to go through hundreds of shitty stuff because somebody else already has. They make collages and collections of "hidden gems" so it's really great to find great stuff you otherwise wouldn't know about. Also most people consider it a "game" to level up and get more exclusive stuff (sure you can call it autism, whatever) so it's not exactly a bother as much as it may appear (with that attitude, that is).
>>
>>58285873
>It still takes interaction to get into a tracker; meme ranks, sucking recruiter dick, etc. Any interaction is a random roll.
when i got in what.cd i didn't have to suck anyone's dick, i just did my interview, uploaded some request to keep my ratio up and commented a couple times on the forums or certain albums. it's a fucking tracker, not a private club like you make it sound
>>
>>58285802
>BR rips
>BR
Opinion invalidated
>>
>>58285873
>>58285950
sorry, I meant social club
>>
>>58285957
Dumbass.
>>
>>58285999
>Dumbass.
if you think he's a dumbass you need to do some learning

BDRip = blu-ray disc -> transcode
BRRip = BDRip -> transcode
>>
>>58285950
I don't think you are familiar with autism in actual private trackers
>>
>>58285748
You are an idiot to let go off an PTP account
>>
>>58286041
different anon here but i think you're pretty misguided
i joined what as well and just ranked up to join other trackers by not being a fucking moron
i did no dicksucking and i never post on forums
>>
>>58286011
I'm not arguing that. You seem to have missed the implication that private tracker retards can't tell the difference between abysmal YIFY rips and even shitty BRRips, let alone high quality high bitrate ones.

Like I said, the autists that wanted an album uploaded got a 192kbps mp3 converted to FLAC and thought it was of impeccable quality. Same applies for video.
>>
>>58285698
>Why do people actually use private trackers?
https://iknowwhatyoudownload.com/
:^)
>>
>>58286072
>Like I said, the autists that wanted an album uploaded got a 192kbps mp3 converted to FLAC and thought it was of impeccable quality. Same applies for video.
nice anecdote dawg
some of us can actually tell the difference
anyway, i want to minimize generational loss even if its undetectable >_>
>>
>>58286072
What tracker was that on? From my experience on wcd and now pth those said autists go through spectrogram on whatever they download. Shit even get's reported when tags are not following exact guidelines.
>>
>>58286088
It was on wcd lmfao.
>>
>>58286117
LMAO I CANT BELIEVE THE LARGEST PRIVATE TRACKER SOMEHOW MISSED 1 TRANSCODE
>>
>>58286117
Well sure out of so many torrents there must have been some transcodes, but people are generally afraid to do that because you can easily lose you account.
>>
>>58286126
Don't know how that invalidates what I said. People on private trackers are generally no better than "thanks YIFY!" people except they're much more autistic and elitist.
>>
>>58286136
obviously it doesn't invalidate it and i never claimed it did
however, the incidence of bad uploads is (was) on what was very low and you just outed yourself as a bad uploader so fuck off m8
>>
>>58286082
>some of us can actually tell the difference
Sure, but you, specifically, cannot.
Unless you want to show me the results of a double blind test you had done.
>>
>>58286082
>>58286136
except anyone with half a brain on private trackers will always go for a FLAC with a 100% log score
>>
>>58286160
>Unless you want to show me the results of a double blind test you had done.
>implying i can't tell the difference between a yify and an hdb internal

i never did claim i could tell the difference between V2 mp3 and flac anyway

but, again, like i said
>i want to minimize generational loss even if its undetectable >_>

>>58286170
i don't quite get what you're saying
downloading 100% log flac is most economical because it has a higher upload potential
>>
>>58286155
>bad upload
It wasn't bad though. The people that wanted that album loved it!

You're just bitter because confronting the truth, that you actually can't tell the difference between "low quality" and "high quality" audio, shatters your delusions.

Video is easier because of artifacts, but most private tracker plebs probably couldn't tell the difference between a remux and dvdrip.
>>
>>58286041
> implying what.cd was not private tracker
> mother fucker what.cd was and will remain the most iconic one
>>
>>58286170
More like they'll download a shitty transcode because it's the only copy on the website and claim it's perfect because they have shit ears just like nearly every human alive.
>>
>>58286011
BRrip isn't BDrip
>>
>>58286195
>It wasn't bad though. The people that wanted that album loved it!
it was bad because it broke the rules, not because of its quality
i do agree that 192k mp3 is transparent

>You're just bitter because confronting the truth
read the rest of my posts, their the ones with the most autism

>probably couldn't tell the difference between a remux and dvdrip.
as in a blu-ray remux and a dvdrip?
what are you smoking lmao
>>
>>58285698
I knew one guy that swore by private trackers. But I'm in the same boat as you - I've never had an issue getting what I needed without private trackers. I did try one before, but maintaining my ratio was a pain in the ass and the community was full of turbonerds. Dropped it like a bad habit.
>>
>>58286215
try to unpack the text of what you're responding to bruh and you'll realize that was never the claim
>>
File: 1482057822272.png (61KB, 839x262px) Image search: [Google]
1482057822272.png
61KB, 839x262px
>>58285698
>he's not on HDB
>>
>>58286232
>he fell for the HDB honeypot
>>
>>58286232
>>58286261
DELETE DELETE DELETE
>>
>>58286216
The rules are retarded and should be focused on transparency rather than autistic archival formats.

Being a format hipster and converting your FLAC to whatever new format pops up is also retarded.

Remux as in remux. Yes, I'd wager that fully half of people on movie oriented private trackers couldn't tell the difference between a remux and a dvdrip on whatever setup they're using. Obviously this is being dramatic and a better example that would cover more people would be "shitty brrips" and BDrips. I'd put the wager on that to be 80% or more being unable to tell the difference.
>>
>>58286223
ohh. sorry ;^)
should have enclosed it in brackets though?
>>
>>58286288
>The rules are retarded and should be focused on transparency rather than autistic archival formats.
why not both faggot?

>Remux as in remux.
you can remux a fucking dvd but i do believe you mean blu-ray remux so i'll let it slide

>I'd put the wager on that to be 80% or more being unable to tell the difference.
have you ever looked at the difference between a dvd and a blu-ray?
anyway, if 80% can't tell then what about the other 20% who can tell. should they just never try to find something in better quality ever?

>>58286311
np m8
it could have been a bit clearer after all :P

BDRip = (blu-ray disc -> transcode)
BRRip = (BDRip -> transcode)
>>
>>58286288
>The rules are retarded and should be focused on transparency rather than autistic archival formats

lossless music is important when you need to rebuild the library from scratch. Also some people are able to tell them apart even if they are a minority
>>
File: pepe dabs.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dabs.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>58286336
>when someone else in this retarded thread agrees with you
>>
>>58286288
>Yes, I'd wager that fully half of people on movie oriented private trackers couldn't tell the difference between a remux and a dvdrip on whatever setup they're using
I can tell the difference between 576p and 720p BDrips w/o even trying....
>>
>>58286324
>why not both faggot?
because it's about fucking music, whose purpose is to be listened to. the format it's in is irrelevant as long as it's transparent.
>should they just never try to find something in better quality ever?
of course they should. i'm not arguing that BDrips and (i'll specify this for you since apparently you need me to) blu-ray remuxes shouldn't exist, but that the autists on private trackers who will report BRRips probably don't even notice the detail loss in a BRRip. it's delusional autism.

>>58286336
>rebuild the library from scratch
how about just don't this?
>>
>>58286420
you do realize that half your music on public sites came out because some faggot transcoded a transcode of a transcode of a transcode of a flac that someone ripped on what.cd/oink?
>>
>>58286420
>because it's about fucking music, whose purpose is to be listened to. the format it's in is irrelevant as long as it's transparent.
i don't get why you have such a large stick up your ass
if i want flac them im going to download flac
if i want 24bit/192KHz flac i will download it
do you think i care about ``wasting'' hard drive space?
it's 2017 and hard drives are cheap as fuck man
you can choose to download mp3s or flacs on most trackers so if you're really committed to the lossy meme, just download the mp3s
regardless of all of the above, what if someone were to sample one of the songs; should they really use a fucking lossy version of a song?

>how about just don't this?
>i don't pay attention to anything that happens on the internet at all
>>
>>58285873
>Only get cheese pizza from public trackers

enjoy your shit quality
>>
>>58286456
>if i want flac them im going to download flac
why would you want them FLAC?
>if i want 24bit/192KHz flac i will download it
then you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand that 192KHz literally degrades audio.
>do you think i care about ``wasting'' hard drive space?
didn't say that. also graves (`) aren't quotation marks. don't use them like that.
>it's 2017
stopped reading here.
>>
>>58286126
>1 TRANSCODE
i have bad new for you, anon...
>>
>>58286510
>why would you want them FLAC?
so i can transcode them to a patent-free codec such as opus or ogg to listen to on storage-limited devices such as my phone
again, i have great disdain for generational loss

>then you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand that 192KHz literally degrades audio.
>implying i haven't researched anything
if the store sells them at 192KHz i may as well download them at that rate and downsample them myself for listening

>didn't say that. also graves (`) aren't quotation marks. don't use them like that.
>stopped reading here.
>tfw i invalidate everything i say by saying ``weird'' things
>>
>>58286538
>so i can transcode them to a patent-free codec such as opus or ogg to listen to on storage-limited devices such as my phone
being a format hipster is retarded. we've been over this already.
>if the store sells them at 192KHz
we're not talking about stores. we're talking about private tracker autism. if anything wcd should have banned any sample rates above 44KHz. too bad the retards that ran that website don't actually know anything about audio.
>invalidate everything i say by saying ``weird'' things
i didn't invalidate anything. i told you that graves aren't used the way you used them and that you should stop. i stopped reading at "it's the current year" because that's not an argument and nothing based on that nonargument is worth addressing or reading.
>>
>>58286048
he pretty clearly laid out that he wasn't using it. you can't transfer your account either. it was worthless to him. worse than that, it was a burden because he had to keep checking in like a nanny on a baby.

don't be a fucking snob, faggot.

as for OP's question, private trackers tend to have higher quality stuff sooner. the notion that there's no trickle down (or trickle out) from private trackers to public trackers sounds like some delusion private tracker members convince themselves of every day. i'm in a few private trackers and i see shit there make its way out into the public all the time. not, by all appearances, transcoded junk, but literally the same shit.

one of the corollaries is that private trackers don't let shitty content stick around. you just can't get shitty transcodes of music on private trackers. the community is zealous about it to the point of being rabid. but that's not a bad thing for the user. wikipedia works because something like 5% of the people that browse it turn out to be turbo-autists and they become hyper-dedicated editors. they use specialized software to watch changes being made to wikipedia in a constant stream, and go after every single change to make it conform to writing guidelines they made up, and cite properly, etc... and that's terrible if you want to be involved and you're not an insufferable faggot, but great if you just want to consume.

i was going to add a bit about a misconception about being secure from copyright enforcers, but >>58285802 pretty much got it. except "forced to use your real IP" what? literally, what? there's no scenario where you can't use a VPN (stupid) or a seedbox (smart).
>>
>>58286603
>we're not talking about stores
>dude buys it from store and uploads its to private tracker
>not talking about stores
?

>i didn't invalidate anything. i told you that graves aren't used the way you used them and that you should stop. i stopped reading at "it's the current year" because that's not an argument and nothing based on that nonargument is worth addressing or reading.
it's 2017, can't you figure out that there's more to a sentence than the part before the comma?

anyway there was much more information following that statement that you might enjoy reading

congrats, you've officially stopped saying anything of any worth to refute my arguments
>>
>>58286630
who the fuck sells music sampled that high?
>>
File: 1153075656475.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1153075656475.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
I use private trackers so i can leak their shit into the wild.
It's a greater good to spread it, and in the process increase the overall quality of public trackers, while also ensuring that the imminent death of the private tracker doesn't result in taking all the content with it into the grave because of a few entitled greedy children who think they "own the rights" to something they stole in the first place.

The only real reason people do private trackers is bragging rights, kind of like kids who enter sororities and secret clubs.
You can pretty much find everything in PT's elsewhere on the Internet.
>>
>>58286728
plenty of web-stores; you'd be suprised how popular the placebo is lmao
anyway, i'm not here to argue that music should be anything other than 16/44100 i just believe if someone wants to have it at another depth/rate they should be able to
for the most part, you can always find 16/44100 on any music tracker
if not, 16/48000 which is nearly as small
>>
>>58286742
Yes if you only want marvel blockbusters and 192 kbps rihanna, this is true. If you actually care about exploring the different genres you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>58286767
>different genres
Plenty of "enthusiast" warez sites with fileshares.
As far as music goes, plenty of open and semi-open trackers as well, in other languages other than English.

You are thinking from the standpoint of english language trackers and forums, but you'll be surprised how better at archiving and content other foreign places are.
>>
>>58286794
But majority of rutracker is just a mirror of wcd
>>
>>58286742
Doing god's work.
But there are some benefits to private trackers- their totalitarian extremist seeding requirements makes even the rare stuff available.
It is a circlejerk, but it's a circlejerk that promotes diversity and depth of content.
>>
>>58286794
>>58286834

The point with this was, that yeah we all agree that it is important that content trickles down adn spread around so it's difficult to take it down. But you can't deny the role of private trackers in "creating" a hell lot of pirated content.
>>
>>58286834
rutracker is just one in a sea of sites.
Balkanites have their own crazy hoarding communities with niches out the wazoo.
Especially ex-Yugoslavs who soaked as much from the world as possible when they used to have free passage through the whole world.
Spanish and French sites are also well filled.
Chinks, if you can get around Chinese, also have forums with giant collectives.
Everything is a mirror of everything, with adendums that also get mirrored further.

Every time a site gets a giant archive/database release, the Hydra gets bigger one way or another.
>>
>>58285698
I think it's the elitism... it's laughable that they don't allow invites unless you know someone who's already a member - how the fuck is that meant to work?
>>
>>58286908
this is a weird thing to complain about. what are you really criticizing? it's obvious that their recruitment methods work. it's an empirical fact. they have enough users and they have enough content that outsiders want in.

if you're asking how it's meant to work in the sense that it's not clear why they have such a policy, it's basically to put someone on the hook for bad users coming in. a tracker (and really any community) has no way of knowing if a new member is going to be a positive addition to the community or not, and this is the best way to bootstrap trust.

unless you want them to demand access to your facebook profile to have some evidence that you're not working for the RIAA or that you're not a douchebag leecher or something.
>>
>>58286959
I'm criticising the fact that invite-only is only good if you know someone who's already a member. Yeah, it works well to protect but it's the whole 'secret agent club' thing where you have to magically know someone who is already there... not a very easy task.
>>
Eastern Europe here (Bulgaria), we have 3 big local trackers. 2 of them require an account registration only (everyone and his mom has one). The other one dropped account and ratio requirements 6-7 years ago and even made their own streaming client.

You can find pretty much everything you want, the only thing I have to actually go to TPB, Kickass or others is needing some more obscure book in English.
>>
>>58287007
Do you have KeeperRL Alpha 20 or Alpha 20.1 on one of those?
>>
>>58286998
>it works well to protect but it's the whole 'secret agent club' thing
has anyone ever told you that you read too much into things sometimes, or are otherwise being melodramatic? because this is one of those times.

>where you have to magically know someone who is already there... not a very easy task.
again, don't be melodramatic. it's not magic. you know people. you might lurk in any random irc channel. you chat for a while. you mention "hey, does anyone have an invite to _____?" and someone who "knows" you (inasmuch as someone can know another person over irc) recognizes your nick and has some confidence that if they invite you, you won't get suspended/banned for leeching or something.

referral networks aren't some sort of black magic. if you're not connected to *anyone* in that graph network, that's much more about you than anything else.

and as an aside, if you're so disconnected from that group that you have no connections, it doesn't seem like an unreasonable conclusion for a cynical person to say that you probably at least don't know the norms for file sharing. just like it's possible that someone with no college-educated friends is smart enough to write and publish academic papers, but if you know 0 people in that community, it's relatively unlikely that you know any of the basics like references, the structure of a research paper, etc... and that's just more work for them.
>>
>>58286998
niga theres a fucking private tracker general thread with all the info you need to start playing the RPG
>>
How do I check if my FLAC files might have been a transcode?
>>
>>58287543
easiest way --> spek
if it goes above 20k, it is most probably not
>>
>>58285698
LOL That pic is hilairious
>>
>>58286834
>mirror
>no NSD, NSD Black Label, Savage Society, Vektroid, Synthwave, Oliver Heldens
kek. good, but not very effective
>>
>>58287668
LOLZ i kno rite?
upboat 4 u
>>
all the people hating make me sad. I just enjoy it :(
>>
Because I'm autistic
>>
>>58285698
>Personally (sample size of 1 I know) there hasn't been anything I've been unable to get access to that I've wanted to see from Public Trackers
Then you're a pleb
Congratulations
>>
Private tracker fags are just butthurt over DMCA letters.

If youre smart like me you pay for AT&Ts most expensive internet package and have been a loyal customer for years in which case they will look the other way and protect you from copyright bullshit.

In fact, i dare you private tracker fags to test me. Give me a torrent that will 100% give me a DMCA letter. I will download it and nothing will happen.
>>
some are ratioless.
Others use system that reward just to seed even if nobody download to avoid a situation where nobody seed because nobody download and other like empornium have every big torrent on freelech except that you dont have to download the entire torrent.
>>
They have content I can't get anywhere else
Always well seeded
Always well organized and easy to navigate
Always has the best quality available that I can trust

If you can find everything you want on public trackers, you're a pleb.
t. Heavy karagarga user.
>>
>>58294500
Ratioless as in you don't have to seed at all? What private tracker is this?

I'm so tired of faking uploads, shit is almost as annoying as seeding legit with my ridiculously low upload speed.
>>
>>58285698
>I'm mainly just curious as to what the benefits are- is it just harder-to-get shows/movies/music/etc remain seeded for longer or something?
This as well as quality control.
>>
>>58296641
>Ratioless as in you don't have to seed at all?
No. Of course not, why would that be a thing ?
Ratioless trackers count your seeding time, rather than how much data you've uploaded.
>>
As a somewhat related question:
Is there any deep Web private tracker for maximum secrecy?
>>
>>58296641
broadcasthe.net
passthepopcorn and hdbits.org are pseudo ratioless due to the fact that once you have a decent seeding size you earn enough bp to make it so you can just seed a flick for 3 days then delete it but everyone permaseeds now days anyway
>>58285698
don't use private trackers goy, they suck :^)
>>
you guys know that for 'rare' things still exists Emule right??
Also what public trackers do u use?Looks like almost all I know are dead.
>>
>higher quality
>higher quality control
>invite-only principle isn't flawless, but keeps out people to lazy to contribute
>no DCMA claims
>higher speeds
>community
>request systen

Generally speaking the only reason not to use private trackers is if you are lazy or simply don't want to invest the time needed. Autism is of importance if you want to rank up to join other trackers, but you can "survive" without good internet or a seedbox.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.