[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENG-------------- Can anyone help me with my phone? He will not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: HELP-ME.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
HELP-ME.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
ENG--------------
Can anyone help me with my phone?
He will not start. Just soil and ends
I tried to install some new (ROM) but can not
Can not (factory wipe)
BG--------------
Moжe ли някoй дa ми пoмoгнe c тeлeфoнa ми?
He иcкa дa cтapтиpa . Пpocнo пoчвa и нe cвъpшвa
Oпитaх ce дa мy инcтaлиpaм някoлкo нoви (ROM) нo нe мoжe
He мoжe дa ce (factory wipe)
ราชอาณาจักรไทย--------------
ทุกคนสามารถช่วยฉันด้วยโทรศัพท์ของฉัน
เขาจะไม่เริ่มต้น เพียงดินและปลาย
ฉันพยายามที่จะติดตั้งบางใหม่ (ROM) แต่ไม่สามารถ
ไม่สามารถ (โรงงานเช็ด)
RU--------------
Moжeт ктo-нибyдь пoмoчь мнe c мoим тeлeфoнoм?
Oн нe зaпycтитcя. Пpocтo пoчвы и зaкaнчивaeтcя
Я пoпытaлcя ycтaнoвить нeкoтopыe нoвыe (ROM), нo нe мoжeт
He yдaeтcя (зaвoдcкaя oчиcткa)
>>
/wsr/
>>
>>58282305
what is /wsr/
>>
>>58282293
cyka blyat

idi nahui
>>
>>58282340
I did do that
>>
>>58282293
Looks to me like you're trying to install a custom rom using the stock recovery.
Are you stupid?
>>
>>58282364
Yes I am
Can you help me
>>
>>58282364
I cant boot into android
I need a CWM ROM right
>>
>>58282375
What phone is it?
If you can, flash TWRP recovery. Download it from https://twrp.me/ then use
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
>>
>>58282446
I-Mobile IQ6.3
>>
>>58282446
I tried CWM recovery Rom but it says E:failed to verfy whole-flase sig...
>>
>>58282293
eedee nakhooy
ebin :DD
>>
>>58282293
Return the phone back, Jamal-Ivan Phekmet Johnson.
>>
>>58282481
Stock recovery won't accept unofficial zip files. You have to flash the recovery using your PC.
Usually it involves using the 2 commands I've mentioned in my previous post, or a tool like Odin.
Once you've done that, you can flash your custom rom from the recovery and it will work.

P.S. All this stuff is surely explained wherever you downloaded that CWM
>>
>>58282505
thanks man . I am trying it now
>>
>>58282293
BRB I will take a shit
>>
>>58282293
JP--------------
誰も私の電話で私を助けることができますか?
彼は始まりません。 土と終わり。
私はいくつかの新しい(ROM)をインストールしようとしましたが、できません。
できません(工場ワイプ)。
>>
>>58282293
>ราชอาณาจักรไทย--------------
>ทุกคนสามารถช่วยฉันด้วยโทรศัพท์ของฉัน
>เขาจะไม่เริ่มต้น เพียงดินและปลาย
>ฉันพยายามที่จะติดตั้งบางใหม่ (ROM) แต่ไม่สามารถ
>ไม่สามารถ (โรงงานเช็ด)

What the hell is this, ancient sumerian?
>>
>>58282586
Its tai bro
The phone is from tailand
>>
File: 20170101_232149.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170101_232149.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>58282505
Btw hete a pic ot if
>>
>>58282612
>Greek word on the screen
>from thailand
>inb4 it has penis
>>
You bricked your shit with an update.

If the bootloader isn't unlocked there is nothing you can do to fix it.
>>
>>58282464
>I-Mobile IQ6.3

Good luck in finding support for that phone. You might be better off buying an iphone 4 for this
>>
>>58282700
It broke it self , one day i oned viber and... poof. .... black screen and this
>>
>>58282760
You rooted it and modified the /system partition, when the next OTA update hit it bricked your phone.
>>
>>58282816
No I didn't I just open viber one day and it bricked it self
>>
>>58282293
install stock firmware with odin
-edn.
>>
>>58282831
I tried but I can flash why firmware on it . it start to flash and nothing
>>
>>58282830
You did.
The update complains that a file that is on your read only /system partition was modified and then failed to complete leaving your OS in an unusable state.

If your phone manufacturer doesn't have a signed restore image to send while booted in recovery mode then you can't fix it.
>>
>>58282816
Because random Chinese phones are known for having OTA updates and tamper protection. OP, your best bet would be to request the official firmware from the manufacturer or customer support. If it just up and shat itself for no reason during use and you can't install anything through recovery, it's likely that partitions or the nand storage itself is corrupted. You might be able to fix it by using fastboot to re-flash everything from scratch, but you need the official firmware/partition files for that. Getting into fastboot mode for a start would also be useful.
>>
>>58282876
It isn't tamper protection, its a basic security check and will happen with any Android phone if you root it and fuck around with /system.
>>
>>58282890
[1] Source: my ass
>>
>>58282876
I have the firmware and a tried flashing it whit a couple programs from my PC and the phone just does not what to boot back up or accept the original ROM
>>
>>58282906
Whatever, listen to the dipshit telling the guy to use fastboot when he probably can't.

Newer versions of Android require you to enable oem unlocking in the developer options, which is usually disabled by the OEM, so its extremely unlikely that this guy will be able to unlock the bootloader, fastboot is useless in this scenario. Most of these shitty OEM do not release full recovery images either.
>>
>>58282876
>>58282936
>>58282860
>> Can I save the pic of the phone ... or the main memory is corrupted
>>
>>58282989
The problem is that the recovery only accepts signed images, you only have the OTA update image.

Effectively you have zero ways to write to /system to fix it and the phone will never be usable.
>>
>>58282927
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ked1c0wcmzuchha/TWRP_recovery_2.7.1.1.zip

Put this on your SD card and try to install it through recovery. Further reading:

http://droidfriend.com/forums/index.php?topic=5058.0
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=551020&st=0
>>
>>58283081
Ok I will try it right now
>>
>>58282293
>пpocтo пoчвa и нe cвъpшвa
aз ;)
>>
>>58283240
Бpaвo Бpaт
>>
>>58283245
oк cepиoзнo

http://www.needrom.com/download/i-mobile-iq-6-3/

Пpoбвa ли c тoя poм инcтpyкциитe нa cтpaницaтa?
>>
>>58283262
Дa пpoбвaш и нe нe cтaвa
>>
>>58283081
Doesn't work
>>
gopnik
>>
File: 1470021511787.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470021511787.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
ITA--------------
Qualcuno può aiutarmi con il mio cellulare?
Non riesce ad avviarsi. Solo terreno e finisce (seriamente cosa cazzo stavi cercando di scrivere?*)
Ho provato a installare un nuova (ROM) ma non posso fare un (reset di fabbrica)

*Sorry but pizza kicked in and I couldn't refrain from writing "seriously, what the actual fuck you were trying to write?" in Pastarunes
>>
I have bricked my phone as well but I can't find any flash for it but I did find a dump file but it keeps failing and can't find anyone that does it with a dump file. The phone is a SM-S920L
>>
CN--------------
任何人能够我的电话?
他不开始。仅土和终止。
我试新(ROM)但我不能。
我不能(factory wipe)。
>>
>>58282293
PL--------------
Czy ktoś może mi pomóc z komórką?
Nie chce się włączyć.
Próbowałem zainstalować nowy (ROM) ale nie udało mi się
Nie mogę przywrócić ustawień do fabrycznych (factory reset)
>>
No need to post in languages other than English since everyone here speaks English.
>>
I have bricked my phone as well but I can't find any flash for it but I did find a dump file but it keeps failing and can't find anyone that does it with a dump file. The phone is a SM-S920L
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.