[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Xiaomi Mix is apperantly mess : I fucking knew it https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: xiaomimix.jpg (79KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
xiaomimix.jpg
79KB, 840x560px
The Xiaomi Mix is apperantly mess : I fucking knew it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejwlrroiVOM
>>
I really fucking love the idea.
Just make it a 4,7-5" screen, and have some minimal bezels optimized for grip
I'd buy it
>>
>>58268888
the problem isnnt the size , the chinks made a shitty audio speaker gimmick and its too slippery also its not optimized for america
>>
>>58268893
I don't really care about optimization for america
the rest I can mostly agree with
>>
>>58268864
That's the piece of shit that's made of ceramic and chips if you drop it from like 1 foot off the ground, right?
I don't understand the hard on for less bezel anyway. Maybe it's just my fat fuck hands, but sometimes my thumb pad will touch the screen if I'm reaching over to touch something on the right side of the screen.
>>
>>58268864
>having to hold your phone with just your fingertips or else you accidentally press something
>insecure as fuck grip
>slight bump and you drop it
>slight pull and some nigger steals it from your hand

Why is this a thing?
>>
>>58268932
don't forget that it's made of a fragile ceramic, so if you do drop it because of the dainty grip and low friction material, it'll probably break.
>>
>>58268864
for those reasons i didnt buy mi max

the MIU will KEK you. its a chink skin. nothing good comes from chink software...

all they had to do is offer stock google
>>
>>58268893
>its not optimized for america

Does it not support shart in mart apps or something?
>>
>>58268864
that energy bar is a good idea...
>>
>>58269013
No it means it doesn't have a built in filter to block retards (i.e.yuortards).
>>
>>58268994
Most Xiaomi phones run custom ROMs
>>
Who cares, it just the first of it's category. Even the first galaxy note was pretty bad.
>>
>>58268888
Then you have to worry about accidental touches (which android is terrible at) and the screen more easily being shattered
Also you get worse battery/screen without making the phone really thick
>>
>>58269013
wrong radio bands for lte.
>>
>>58268994
>tfw running MIUI and works nicely
>rooted xiaomi.eu ROM with all the google shit removed
It's not like I have a choice since currygenmod is a broken piece of shit where encryption doesn't even work anyway and between being spied on by the chinks or the americucks I'd pick the chinks.
>>
>>58268915
>I don't understand the hard on for less bezel anyway.
neither
I actually think the pixel level of "chin" is fine even. It gives you something to grab.
>>
>>58268893
this phone wasn't intended to leave china
>>
>>58268932
>slight pull and some nigger steals it from your hand
lol
>>
Thoughts on the honor 5c guys?
Just got this to replace my moto g 2013,seems like a great phone for the money.
>>
>>58268932

this

if you want a big screen get the Max, unless you're a handlet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.