[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>number one item trending for days >googles competitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jewgle.png (448KB, 1025x933px) Image search: [Google]
jewgle.png
448KB, 1025x933px
>number one item trending for days
>googles competitor for recording device home device thing
how does google get away with having a tab called trending when it's just an advertisement and political narrative enforcement page and everyone once in a while a video from Reddit while be featured on the tending tab. How do we kill google?
>>
Never post on this board again.
>>
>>58266897
>defending google on /g/
kill urself lol
>>
>>58266916
>using BOTNET
>complaining about it on /g/
Also all of those shitty subscriptions, /pol/ shit and /b/ tab. You are cancer. I want to beleive this is a troll thread.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (121KB, 2083x1667px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
121KB, 2083x1667px
>>58266880
I thought you were serious until I saw the tabs.
...What's the joke? That people who don't like Google are idiots? I don't get it.
>>
>>58266929
lol kid I program for a living, a good one at that. Discussing the propaganda google is able to push is a technology related discussion. I am not a NEET I use youtube and gmail, like everyone other programmer I know with an actual job.
>>
>>58266941
duckduckgo is just as jewish as google. You all are morons for ever thinking you could trust a "free" search provider.
>>
>>58266880
>>58266945
>>58266972
>>>/pol/
>>
>>58266972
Dare I ask what indie underground search engine you use?
>>
>>58266992
I use google but we can't keep letting them get away with this
>>
>>58266989
Good little sheep. Anyone who wouldn't accept Master Google's generosity is clearly just a paranoid tinfoil hat wearer.
>>
File: 1481951061874.png (517KB, 501x530px) Image search: [Google]
1481951061874.png
517KB, 501x530px
>>58267011
>>
>>58267010
Ah yes, the "I care for the environment, just ignore my eight seat SUV" slacktivist.
>>
>>58267020
you use youtube too don't bullshit around with that holier-than-thou shit
>>
>>58267043
There's plenty of reason not to use the Google search engine even aside from every grain of information they're collecting on you for the inevitable replicant takeover. It's no secret that they censor and reorder search results for political reasons. I don't want a company giving me their own tailored version of reality and telling me what I should think, thank you very much.
>>
>>58267102
tell me you haven't watched any youtube videos recently. Lie to me. Not using google is like not reading books in the age of the printing press. Yes you could refuse to read literature if you were fearful of it poisoning your impressionable little mind.
>>
>>58267126
Did you not read my post? I'm talking about the search engine. Of fucking course I use Youtube? I don't give a fuck about whatever they decide to put in their propaganda tab, I just watch a few good channels I'm subbed to. And frankly the only reason I have a Gmail account is because of how sick I was of acknowledging that Yahoo still exists in the 21st fucking century.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.