[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just admit that the majority of free software you lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0349.png (380KB, 826x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.png
380KB, 826x958px
Can we just admit that the majority of free software you lads currently use isn't on account of you guys fighting some corporation, but rather because you're used to it and have used it since you were small because you couldn't afford the real version of that program.
>>
no bully (。>﹏<。)
>>
>>58250221
The reason I use the software I use is because it suits my needs best of the options and functions the way I want it to.

I don't hate Windows and Microsoft for spying on me, I hate them for Windows being absolute garbage in every sense beside being an industry-standard AND them spying on me.

My Software just happens to be Free because it's what works best for me.
>>
>>58250221
>but rather because you're used to it and have used it since you were small
That goes for most non-free software too, you know.
>>
>>58250221
>Can we just admit that the majority of free software you lads currently use isn't on account of you guys fighting some corporation
True
>but rather because you're used to it
True now, but it wasn't true when I started using it so that logic doesn't make sense
>and have used it since you were small
No. I've only been using FOSS for about 5 years
>because you couldn't afford the real version of that program.
No, I used to just pirate proprietary software
>>
>>58250221
Nope, I grew up on Windows, Ms office, and IE until I was a teen.
Your statement is actually backwards, everyone grows up on proprietary crap and then call any alternatives shit cause they're too used to the thing they grew up on.
>>
>>58250404
This post is prety much spot-on

Everbody and I mean EVERYBODY here grew up on proprietary software, and the vast majority of us have pirated shit like photoshop, office etc. when we were teens
>>
>>58250221
I didn't even have a computer until I was in high school, and didn't start using Linux until senior year. it was because Windows was shit and I had just learned that an alternative existed.
>>
>>58250221
Cute cat.
I want that cat.
>>
>>58250221
Nope. By the time you become a great programmer you will understand that some software are just shit.

Just like a drawfag can tell something is a good piece of art or not.
>>
File: 1474850520698.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474850520698.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>58250221
>>
>>58250337
this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.