[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start Princeton algorithms coursera course >uses Java

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1464677167641.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1464677167641.png
9KB, 362x358px
>start Princeton algorithms coursera course
>uses Java
>need to download .jar file for first assignment and set it up in the Java compiler path and get its functions
>can't fucking get the jar file in to the path
>give up, unenroll from all coursera courses

REEEEE

Is there anything more infuriating than this shit? I tried googling but found nothing that helped, even when I tried to put the file name in to the command line while compiling, like stack overflow talks about.
>>
>>58242051
pls kys. thanks
>>
If you're too incompetent to do even this you would have never passed that course anyway.
>>
>>58242123

I have a mechanical engineering degree lol
>>
>>58242148
Good for you, I know plenty of people with degrees that are stupid as bricks. It basically means nothing.
>>
>>58242051
>tfw to intelligent to program
>>
>>58242123
This.
Just accept that you aren't exactly fit for programming.
>>
it must be frustrating to be so inept
>>
>>58242148
go back to modeling simple shit in Matlab. dweeb
>>
>>58242051
>can't fucking get the jar file in to the path
oh come on this has got to be bait
>>
File: 1477424665665.jpg (59KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477424665665.jpg
59KB, 500x281px
>is too stupid to follow simple instructions
>tells the internet
>>
OP here, then how is it done if I download the jar file, put it in a folder, and try to import it from a Java file in the same folder?

I tried "javac -cp .:jar-path java-file.java" and other things similar to that but it didn't work.

I knew that I'd get people on here pretending that CS = IT bullshit.
>>
>>58242282
which OS
>>
>>58242305

Ubuntu
>>
>>58242314
try
javac -cp ".;jar-path" java-file.java
>>
>>58242148
So which diploma farm did you purchase your's from? I'm assuming ITT
>>
>>58242282
>>58242314
Have you even considered right click on the file, going to permissions and set executable permision to that file?
>>
>>58242051

>>Trying to take a course a Princeton but can't even open a jar file

Toppest of kek's good sir
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.