[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So according to some redditcuck Telegram and Signal aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Rasputin_Photo.jpg (988KB, 1482x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_Photo.jpg
988KB, 1482x1177px
So according to some redditcuck Telegram and Signal aren't good enough and we should use Conversations.im instead. But that shit is NOT free. Even if I'm retarded enough to buy it, none of my friends ever will.

So what the fuck should I use?
>>
>>58239513
>according to some redditcuck

Why does this matter to you at all anon?
>>
>>58239532
Cause he seemed knowledgeable
>>
Wire messenger is the best. It has encrypted text, calls and videos.
>>
>>58239628
According to the redditcuck :
>Wire App - lack of federation and the server-side software is not available.
>>
>>58239513
>jabber on a phone
no
>>
>>58239513
>So according to some redditcuck
Now instead you get to go back to ledfite with
>So according to some anon on /g/
>>
use threema. i know, it's not open source, but it's audited and it's whitepaper is great.
>>
>>58239625
That's the most amazing thing about reddit: people blindly believing other people because they 'seem knowledgeable'...
What happened to 'facts' and 'proof' and 'using your own brain' and all that good stuff?
>>
>>58239513
>So what the fuck should I use?
IRC, you hipster faggot.
>>
>>58239513
Its under GPLv3. So its "free as in freedom" to build your self your version of the app, edit it, distribute it, etc.

You can pay for the binary blob if you choose to from the App store.
>>
>>58239513
It doesn't even have calling, so you'll still need an extra app for that.

Just use Wire, it has all the features and is normie-friendly.
Once a fully open source solution comes along you can switch if you want.
>>
Riot.im
>>
Rasputin was basically the Oprah of his day.

Dim witted white women seeking an idol worship who they perceive to be God like.
>>
>>58239513
How much do you want to bet that the person owns conversations.im
>>
File: 1481748265414.png (591KB, 778x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1481748265414.png
591KB, 778x1018px
>>58239513
>So according to some redditcuck
>>
>>58240269
Except he had a big penis
>>
>according to some redditcuck we should use his botnet instead of some other botnet
>>
>>58239847

Support a closed source solution? It is literally the least secure thing you can do.

There exists no facts that can make a closed source solution better than a open source solution even if all open source solutions have security flaws (which they don't). Because with open source solution you can at least see what is wrong and either fix it or work around it.
>>
>>58240348
>Oprah has a small penis

Are you kidding? She is black.
>>
80% chance it was a marketing post. Just research it. Is it open source? Any main industry complaints?
>>
Signal is better cuz it's easier then everything else
>>
>>58241531
Except it doesn't work properly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.