[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing to a new VPN, what's better than IPA for the price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: U2PtihO.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
U2PtihO.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
Changing to a new VPN, what's better than IPA for the price for USA customers?
>>
PIA*
>>
PIA is literally the best anon.
https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
>>
>>58237030
i agree with this anon. i've been using PIA for going on 5 years and have watched the bandwidth and server choices skyrocket. i get maybe a 10% dip in my speed even during high traffic times of the day. get the annual option since it's the cheapest. also, their android app works very well.
>>
>pia shills on point
>>
>>58238044
Yea man PIA is fucking great. Although honestly I don't use the VPN because it doesn't allow me to post on 4chan and blocks some sites like G2A.

A plus with PIA is that it also includes a Proxy, which is what I use. I set up a Proxy on Deluge so I can torrent all I want without getting strikes.

>>58238062
Not a shill, I could care less what OP gets. I have never had any issues, and speeds have been pretty good.
>>
>>58238077
that's one down side, but i don't mind disabling to post. i keep the vpn up to torrent, which is one of the reasons i initially bought the client. i've never just used the proxy for that, though. maybe i'll look into it
>>
>>58238091
Yea the only solution is to get a 4chan pass and I don't want to give my money to chink moot.

The proxy works pretty nicely anon, there are a few guides that can teach you how to set it up if you don't know.
>>
>>58238107
i guess i don't quite know why you'd use the proxy over the vpn. better speed? fewer ip bans?
>>
>US based

No thanks
>>
>>58238117
It is pretty much the same thing. BUT when you are using the VPN it changes the IP for the whole machine, affecting shit like 4chan. When you use the Proxy it changes the IP only for Deluge or whatever you are using so that you won't get any copy right strikes.

>>58238169
Read >>58237030
>>
It's basically impossible to buy bitcoin anonymously which makes the wow thing redundant. At least providers that are token based can be bought anonymously.
>>
>>58238629
You could always use a tumbling service or whatever.
>>
>>58238629
its called buying prepaid visa with cash at a place without cameras noob
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.