[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Youtube keep getting worst with every update? Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: not mad.jpg (18KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
not mad.jpg
18KB, 470x360px
How does Youtube keep getting worst with every update?

Now you can't see and respond to comments while watching other videos, you HAVE to be on the video where the thread is at to respond. They don't even have the decency to open the video on a new tab and there isn't a way to do it manually. It is literally worst in every single aspect, how do they keep doing this shit?
>>
File: 1440970284260.png (218KB, 338x355px) Image search: [Google]
1440970284260.png
218KB, 338x355px
>commenting on youtube videos
>>
>>58227660
>Not answering to retarded comments with caps lock on
>>
>>58227648
It's the UI design that gets to me

The new layout looks like utter trash, you can't identify the likes to dislikes ratio at a glance anymore since it's reduced to just numbers, 2000 likes is now 2K likes... what unprofessional meme shit is this? Text font is way too big. There's too much space between UI elements... the list goes on and on.

The change I hate the most so far is the autohiding controls on videos now. Pause the video to read something and the fucking thing slides out the bottom and covers the video. Fucking why. 40 pixels of vertical space saved only to waste it by adding more blank fucking space in the layout later on.

I don't know what retards work on UI and UX design in google anymore, but they sure are great at fixing what ain't broke.

2006 Youtube was based
2017 Youtube looks like utter garbage
>>
>>58227648

Just use mpv+youtube-dl to watch your videos, and then comment all you want on the browser.
>>
>>58229507
YouTube hasn't looked good since 2009 desu
>>
>>58229507
Ah, yes, the autohiding controls are absolute cancer as well, newer videos at least try to take it into consideration but if you're watching an older video it's fucking garbage.

And yes, this issue is pretty general in all of Google's products except maybe Gmail.

>>58229560
I would but I never figured out how to be able to change video quality on the fly, my internet is shit desu.
>>
File: smug_2d.gif (2MB, 1920x1070px) Image search: [Google]
smug_2d.gif
2MB, 1920x1070px
>>58227648

>not just using youtube-viewer
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.