[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit me with the red pill about the rival 300 It seems so perfect..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
Hit me with the red pill about the rival 300

It seems so perfect.. Perfect sensor, perfect weight (i prefer the slightly heftier mice), perfect design and perfect button layout.

What's wrong with it.
>>
>>58227466
Shitty build quality
>>
>>58227466
Buy the black version because the coating on the white one goes away really quickly.
>>
>>58227466
Doesn't it have a worse sensor than the new Logitech models?
>>
Just get the Niexus Revel
>>
Its too big and the dpi switch only supports two modes. I switched to a nixeus as well.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161229-205657.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161229-205657.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>58227466
Terrible build quality, go with Logitech instead or any other brand actually known for quality.
>>
File: 1481296205473.jpg (71KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
1481296205473.jpg
71KB, 700x473px
>>58227466
Ive had two and both times the left mouse button went soft and broke after 6 months. I have the corsair sabre now and it works like a dream.
>>
Everything made by steelseries is shitty quality sadly...
>>
>>58227466
I'm still using mine and I got one for my girlfriend for christmas.

There was a few little bugs stemming from the driver/engine and firmware, but that was ironed out.

No braided cabled for the price range it's in is a bit of a let down.

Other then that luv it.
>>
>>58230664
what kind of corrosive acids are fat people leaking out of their fingers in 2016
>>
>>58230664
>Logitech
>known for quality
>>
>>58231010
citric I'd imagine from the gallons upon gallons of mt. dew
>>
>>58227466
Pretty much a perfect mouse. Try and get an original rival though because its the same and you'll save a few bucks.
>>
>>58227466
Don't fucking buy a steel series mouse, they are absolute cheap crap. Had 2 rival 100 which both broke after nearly just a year. First just wouldn't react and second just had the mouse click break, just while playing and doing stuff they broke and every repair attempt failed.

Don't also fall for the logitech meme, same crap. Logitech had good long lasting mice but not anymore.

My advise, trying to actually help since I was doing tons of research to get the perfect mouse for me recently, is: Buy a mouse from companies who are trying to newly establish a high place in the mouse market.
See corsair, gigabyte, etc.
>>
Had one of the side buttons stop working on me after less than 4 months. Shame though, I find it comfortable and the software was pretty good.
>>
>>58233324
I bought the Rival 100 when it was launched and it's still working great. However, my friend's stopped right clicking after 3 months and he uses the computer much less than I do. Probably just a defective batch.
The only thing I regret was not buying the 300 because this one kind of small for my hand.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.