[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to save a few bucks and in all likelihood, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Phone.jpg (92KB, 1181x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Phone.jpg
92KB, 1181x1180px
I'm looking to save a few bucks and in all likelihood, I won't be able to take my phone into work for security reasons. I have a PC and laptop at home.

Should I give up on this smartphone trend and settle with a more rugged flip phone or something of the sort? I don't ever use the camera, all I really do is watch videos on YouTube and browse anonymous underwater basket-weaving forums. The only thing I forsee myself missing is the GPS, but I can just print out directions if I need them.

Has anyone else ever tried this before?
>>
>>58217322
>Has anyone else ever tried this before?
Every single human born before 2007.
>>
Yes I did for a long time. The phone I have now is my first smart phone, i miss my dumb phone.
>>
>>58217351
Every single human born before 2007 gave up their smartphones to try returning to their older ones?
>>
>>58217415
Where are you getting that phones are essential to human life? Do you think an invisible man who lives in the sky made the world 6000 years ago and put a phone in everyone's hand?
>>
>>58217522
This post must be a symptom of withdrawal, but don't worry anon, I have your (You) right here.
>>
>>58217585
Since it seems you're fishing for the answer you want to hear:
No. Nobody on Earth can possibly survive without a smartphone, so keep it at ALL costs!
>>
>>58217662
Why don't you reread my posts and the OP? It seems you know not what you're replying to.
>>
Not the original guy, but it sounds like you're asking 'has anyone tried life without a smartphone?' I understand you're asking for anecdotes, but his point is valid: of course you will be fine.

Most of us probably enjoy our pocket computers. Worse comes to worst, try dumb phone for a month and you can always switch back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.