[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a PIC work? I mean, I understand that they make softwares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: errfewferferfre.jpg (14KB, 220x184px) Image search: [Google]
errfewferferfre.jpg
14KB, 220x184px
How does a PIC work?
I mean, I understand that they make softwares work on certain objects. But I find no information on how they connect or where do I put them.
Also, what's the smallest of them?
>>
Are you too mentally retarded to use a search engine?
>>
>>58215601
I have seriously found nothing. Not a single webpage tells me, for instance, what sizes they have, or where do I put them.
>>
>>58215508
The plural of "software" is "software." There is no s on the end.
>>
>>58215508
What are you even trying to do ?
>>
File: 1461876416984.gif (211KB, 748x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1461876416984.gif
211KB, 748x1068px
>>58215508
There are 8-pin PICs that you can use. The 12C508A is an 8 pin that has been around forever. A more common 18 pin is the 16F84.

A pic basically has some EEPROM for storage of a program that you write, and it has a couple k of RAM. With a processor, some A/D converters IIRC, and GPIOs. Great and simple to use. I really think the whole arduino thing is overkill.
>>
>>58215508
There's a shitload of microcontrollers with a shitload of different features.
You can find all the details in their datasheets.
>>
>>58215508
Learn how microcontrollers work, like the 328p on the arduinos

PIC is just a microcontroller
>>
>>58217560
>plural of ware is wares
>plural of software is software
WTF
>>
>>58216012
What answer do you expect? Someone telling you to put them on a shelf? In a coffee cup?

After ARM, PIC and AVR are some of the most popular and ubiquitous MCU architectures in existence. If you can't find info to get started with google at your disposal then how will you learn to program them?
>>
>>58220517
8051 is probably the most popular microcontroller ever...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.