[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here guys. I need a way to watch anime on a TV that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1480278756124.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1480278756124.png
148KB, 645x772px
Help me out here guys. I need a way to watch anime on a TV that only has composite and s-video. I don't think I can connect my computer to it, either. Any ideas? I was thinking maybe burning them to DVD and playing them on a DVD player but that would get wasteful fast and I don't know how to burn multiple MKVs to DVD.
>>
File: vgacompositeplusaudio.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vgacompositeplusaudio.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>
>>58212924
>I need a way to watch anime
No you don't
>>
>>58212948
Do you have a link to one of these?

And I'm just guessing how it works, but you would just connect the cables coming out of the TV into it and then plug it into your computer?
>>
>>58213284
I don't know what you mean by "the cables coming out of the TV". Just plug the VGA end on your PC and the other end on your TV.
Mind you, I can't guarantee it'll actully work, or how shitty it'll look. These adapters rarely work perfectly.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15Pin-Male-VGA-to-S-Video-3RCA-Composite-A-V-Female-Converter-Cable-for-PC-CX1H-/291601947607
>>
File: 41VnePtsAjL.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41VnePtsAjL.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>58213306
I mean those all look like female connectors, how would I get them to connect to the TV? Wouldn't I need something like this, and for the RCA cables too?
>>
>>58213359
Shit you're right, didn't even notice they were female connectors. Disregard my posts I suck cocks
>>
>>58213359
Good on you for noticing. Just look for male ones and you should be sweet. If you're really unsure just post a link of what you're gonna buy here before you do
>>
>>58213433
Not OP but such thing doesn't seem to exist
>>
>>58213392
>>58213433
Ok, thanks

I'll probably give up and just go the DVD route but I'd like to at least try out my options
>>
>>58212924
hook up a homebrew wii with either cable and install media player software.
>>
>>58212924
Modulate vga to coax
>>
Jut watch them on your computer, you dumb fucking autistic retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.