[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I delete myself from the internet and become a ghost were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1472320511880.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
1472320511880.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
How do I delete myself from the internet and become a ghost were no one can find me when I go back online. I don't want anyone finding me, no feds, no hackers, anyone.

I downloaded the tor browser, I changed my passwords and made them even harder to crack, I made a new email address to replace the others I have (I might have to get multiple email addresses), I got rid of that bloated trash you call google chrome and replace it with something else, and I'm deleting other apps like skype and replacing them with alternatives.

I'm thinking about changing my name, my info, my payment methods, and I'm thinking about getting a VPN even I heard they're not really good to use. Any thing I should do?
>>
>>58198757
>were no one can find me when I go back online
You can make the opposite - be online all the time, so no one could find you when you go out offline
>>
You can't OP, once its out there, its out there.

You can remove the obvious shit, like facebook accounts, but otherwise you're better served by either changing your name and NEVER posting your new one online or cutting off all internet access. Neither of those would stop state actors though, that is a lost fight before you even were old enough to know it was a fight.
>>
>>58198757
>tor
too late, its already a CIA honeypot
>>
Move to the far east. Change your name. Get a plastic surgery. Access the internet only through a cash bought phone from secured public wifi. Wear a wig when you do so. Change up the wig, phone and location every so often but don't let it get predictable.
>>
>>58198905
>Move to the far east
Just go to Transnistria/Abkhazia/Crimea
>>
>>58198757
>delete myself from the internet
you cant
>>
What about remaining anonymous? I was planning on doing something on the deep web and I don't want some idiot trying to hack my account or anything like that. I don't want any of them to show my information there.
>>
>>58198840
Real men use i2p
>>
>>58198757
>>58199060
We don't help tor cp pedos here.
>>
>>58198945
I personally find the far east more appealing; Quality of life wise that is.
>>
>>58198757
Way to be vague OP. It's really easy to be anyone you want to be online. All you do is make new accounts under a different name and you're done. But to be completely untraceable by even the police is not really possible without greatly limiting what you can do online.
>>
Nigga what the fuck did you do?
>>
>>58198757
idk how badly you fucked up, but its too late for all that, your best bet is finding a way to get into the middle east, paying for fake irl identification and passports, and finding your way into europe as a refugee starting fresh
>>
File: IMG_20161228_081035.png (246KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_081035.png
246KB, 720x720px
Is this what you're looking for?

I downloaded this audiobook a month ago but didn't get a chance to listen to it yet; I don't know how good it is.
>>
>>58201941
i'm willing to bet he didn't even do anything

he probably signed in, looked at some stuff and got scared thinking about the feds coming to get him.
>>
>>58201941
I'm wanna start a small business there and avoid taxes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.