[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ubuntu phone ever going to take off or are google and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4085.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4085.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
Is Ubuntu phone ever going to take off or are google and apple too big?
>>
>>58191603
she's a qt

anyway I suspect it's dead for the same reason the the Year of the Linux Desktop never arrived. Normies don't change their OS, if they even know what an OS is, they use whatever their device comes with. And device-makers don't really have an incentive to use something that isn't android. They do have an incentive to use android, too, since most of their customers know it and want apps that run on it. And the bloatware that other companies pay them to install runs on android.
>>
>>58191603
Most likely dead, same as Firefox phones. I think they released like 3 Ubuntu phones and all of them were laggy pieces of shit with bad battery life
>>
>>58191603

>That hideous mole on her nose

INTO

THE

GARBAGE
>>
>>58191603
I hoped it would catch on, but sadly it was released on terrible devices. Android is free of charge anyway and has a too large user base, it's too strong of a competitor. Apple is bought by people who want to think better about themselves for owning a certain pricy brand, so it's users wouldn't move to anything other than latest iOS.
Ubuntu phone also had a terrible UI design, which is why I never bought it. It would be amazing if we could use GNU/Linux on smartphones. There's already Facebook messenger for Linux so normies would be all good. And having desktop apps running on phones as well would be great.
>>
>>58193106
>having desktop apps running on phones
Thats basically what a ubuntu phone needs to be.
>>
whO is this semen demon
>>
Post more of the semon demon pls.
>>
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>58191603
does she do that so that everyone knows the biting to her front door?
>>
>>58191603
Who is this slut butt?
>>
>>58194390
>>58194343
>>58194321
>>58194112
>>58194012
That's a cock cage key.
>>
>>58194749
Boipucci even better.
>>
>>58191603
Ubuntu phone didn't take of because it was utter piece of laggy shit. First version would fail to ring alarm because ram would run out. Mind that this was never fixed.
>>
>>58194749
No it isn't.
>>
Its shit, we all about sailfish OS now
>>
>>58191603
Does ubuntu phone come with a cute south east asian?

If yes it will
>>
>>58194749
wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.