[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought my mom Nokia Lumia 535 because it's cheap and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shit.jpg (72KB, 1084x609px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
72KB, 1084x609px
I bought my mom Nokia Lumia 535 because it's cheap and it works well (I've been using 640 for 2 years now), she doesn't need apps too.
But fuck, I'm configuring this shit and M$ doesn't even let you zoom in this phone nor you see the clock when the phone is locked. My 640 is more expensive and so much better. Why there are such retarded differences between Microshit devices? Why cannot they implement/update/patch them to have same basic functions? Those jews don't even include a USB cables with their phones, so you cannot really tranfser data in an efficient way through sole bluetooth - to make a ringtone I had to make an account and then download an app that lets you do it.

>Is there an app or a setting to show the time when the screen is locked as is the case with older Nokia phones like N8?
>No, there is no setting to do this and no app, as Windows Phone apps can't affect the system in such ways.
>>
wtf i hate lumias now
>>
bmup
>>
>>58190750
Get her a 650 moron. 5xx are shit no matter which version.
>>
>>58190750
>buying your mom a windows phone

why do you hate your mom?
>>
>>58190750
wow I didnt know lumia was this bad
>>
>>58190750
>nor you see the clock when the phone is locked
instantly knew this was shitposting
>>
>>58190750
>nor you see the clock when the phone is locked.
Worst bait ever
>>
>>58192410
>>58192524
What don't you understand? I'm not a native so maybe I worded it poorly or you just try to rattle my cage.
Lumia 640 - when I lock the phone and the screen is black I see time
Lumia 535 - when I lock the phone and the screen is black I see no time and there's no way to make it appear on the screen
>>
>>58191823
I said that I took it because it was cheap
you can't get smoother android smartphone with that price
>>58192022
I love her so i took her a phone that works fast, has big buttons (tiles) and that doesn't need mainenance - mine worked for me for 2 years without any lags, so I decided to get her one too, it won't get old as fast as a cheap android phone
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.