[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since I installed Windows 10 (big a** mistake) i have been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466593810291.png (267KB, 1024x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1466593810291.png
267KB, 1024x1044px
Since I installed Windows 10 (big a** mistake) i have been having issues with this, I m really very disappointed, and very frustrated, all is a problem with windows 10, first the AMD driver problem, then the reboot loop, now the Xbox App stops to work and shows an error code 0x3fb, and no one knows why and how to repair this, I really dont know why microsoft is doing this things, microsoft had enough time to test windows 10 and release a good product, instead of that, microsoft released a mediocre software.
Every day I sit in front of my PC I found a new problem with Windows 10,
each new version of windows is worse than the last.
Are you, guys of microsoft, trying to destroy the company?
because That is what it seems, this is the reason why many companies are trying to change all the microsoft products to another, believe me, if you still doing a mediocre work on your software you will going to fail as the same way you are failing on mobile environments.
>>
>get Win10 at work
>ads in the lock screen, ads in the start bar
>ads in Skype
>ads in Windows Explorer
>Has both IE and Edge bloatware
> "Friendly" emoji blue screen of death
> Control Panel UI that makes zero fucking sense, half windows 98, half metro

LOL tell me why Macs are inferior again?
>>
Install a linux distro. If your into heavy gaming or something dual boot with a linux distro. I recommend gentoo or solus (for starters).
>>
>>58171575
http://winforum.us/windows-xp/samsung-s5-phone-and-pc-communication-issue-299579.html
>>
>>58171812
Had a similar issue with win 10 and a S5.
There's a setting that says "charging" instead of media transfer.

I did a fresh win 7 install to avoid that trash win 10
>>
>>58171641
dongles
>>
>>58171641

This is always the huge issue people have with win10, ads everywhere. With 3 of the 4 systems in my home running it I'm genuinely surprised I have yet to see a single ad anywhere aside from my browser before installing an ad block
>>
>>58171641
Avoid the marketplace.
Use shutup10
Use password logins or go back to win 7.

Perosnally 2 of my 3 comps run win 7. The 10 is only on the tablet because 7 can't touchscreen well
>>
>>58171575
stop shilling freetard, nobody wants your shit memeos
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.