[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remember you had an account at a mainstream email service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: W7_tan018.jpg (245KB, 1200x1912px) Image search: [Google]
W7_tan018.jpg
245KB, 1200x1912px
>remember you had an account at a mainstream email service
>try to log in to find some old and important files
>wants to confirm with a phone number you haven't had for 2 years
Whose genius idea was this?
>>
>>58171263
Don't change your phone number. I'm 28 and I've had the same phone number since high school.
>>
>>58171263
the advertising company they sold your phone number to
>>
>>58171445
So you just let your insane ex-wife send death threats to you and collection agencies harass you about the debt she created?
>>
>>58171546
Don't get married. Fuck, dude. Your life sounds like a slow moving train wreck.
>>
>>58171445
better idea: don't give your phone number to online services. The only reason they want it is because phone numbers are generally tied to real identities and seldom change - see >>58171541
>>
>>58171445
You emigrate, you lost.
What now big boy?
>>
>>58171263
I want to fuck nanami.
>>
File: 1477097233352.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477097233352.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>>58171263
OS-tan is not for lewd!
>>
>old
>important
Pick one.
>>
>>58171263
>travel to another country
>try to log into my email
>we have detected a foreign IP we have sent a code to your recovery email account
>try to log into my other email
>we have detected a foreign IP we have sent a code to your recovery email account
>>
>>58171546
Thankfully I am a muslim and my wife would never get any debt.
>>
>use your own domain for email
>wake up one morning
>your domain now moved to China
>>
>sign up for twitter
>don't include a phone number, don't want to
>accuont gets flagged as a bot in minutes and disabled
>need to enter a phone number to unlock it
>meanwhile email inbox fills with twitter spam that I can't opt out of
>>
>>58171263
I'm so close to fapping to her
>>
>>58175728
Don't!
OS os not for lewd!
>>
>>58171445
Never been to another country for an extended period of time, have you? Never mind, you're still young and inexperienced, you'll grow up.
>>
>>58175805
Yes they are.
All cute anime girls are for lewd. No exceptions!
>>
>>58176222
it looks like the penises are closer to the observer than the waifu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.