[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a phone that relies purely on "style" for its sales,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (22KB, 610x442px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22KB, 610x442px
For a phone that relies purely on "style" for its sales, how is an ugly ass camera bump even acceptable?

Was the iPhone 4s the last good iPhone design?
>>
I'd say the last good design was the 5/5s/SE line
>>
iPhone doesnt rely purely on style for sales.
>>
>>58165185
>iPhone 4s the last good iPhone design

Yes, last design that Steve Jobs overlooked. Ive has gone full retard since Jobs died.
>>
>le old is better than new meme

4 years from now people will make exactly the same threads saying iPhone 7 was the pinnacle of design.

Kys
>>
File: Jesse is thirsty.gif (2MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse is thirsty.gif
2MB, 360x200px
I like how the 7 Plus looks.
>>
>>58165605
The only phone in the market that looks better than the iPhone 7 IMO is the Xperia Z line
>>
File: 97-ipad-pro-camera-bump.jpg (127KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
97-ipad-pro-camera-bump.jpg
127KB, 1600x1200px
>>58165185
The camera bump on an iphone is fine, but on the ipad it's just retarded.
>>
>>58165185

I have one - replaced the 4s reluctantly. 7 is a great phone, no complaints. I don't notice the bump. Frankly I probably should have bough the SE, but though a bigger screen would be nice. its a tad too big for my pocket.

Still, works great though.
>>
>>58165185
Everything is thinked , the camera bumper holds its purpose:
-it makes phone thinner with only camera be outside
-it help to setup the aperture camera needs to take kick ass photos
-to not capture custom cases margins

If they could have done it without bump they would have done it 10/10.
>>
>>58165185
I have an SE. It's my first smartphone simply because it's not massive.
I'll never understand why people want to carry a fucking huge phone around.
>>
>>58165777
They're women with purses or manchildren with cargo pants.
>>
>>58165786
I wear cargo pants and I still think carrying a flatbed scanner in my pocket is stupid.
Are people watching netflix on their phone way more than I thought?
>>
>>58165550
It really only relies on that apple on the back.
>>
>>58165814
Also the desktop integration, ecosystem, OS stability, and ease of us.
why does /g/ always ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of people in the world have no interest in fucking with technology? not a dig, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>58165842
Microsoft, Google, and even Blackberry have full integration in their ecosystems. What's different about Apple?
>>
I think the 5s/se were the last good looking ones. 7 doesn't look that bad. Just the plus one has that fugly camera. I think 7 looks better than 6 especially the black ones.
>>
>>58165777
This is the only iPhone I'm interested in. How's the battery life and general experience? My note 4 is great but it's hard to use it with one bitchy hand. My next phone will be 5" max.
>>
File: 1465665503135.png (256KB, 407x557px) Image search: [Google]
1465665503135.png
256KB, 407x557px
>>58165842
>no interest in fucking with technology
>>
>>58165806
>I wear cargo pants
don't do that
>>
>>58165975
I still get laid more than you. What's up, homie?
>>
>>58165975
They're comfy, and they can hold a lot of things. There's really nothing wrong with them. If I want to go somewhere nice, I'll dress for it, but no fuckin hick at Wal Mart will give a shit about my pants.
>>
>>58165934
Just because we're all myopic neckbeards doesn't mean we can't acknowledge the fact that the majority of people aren't.
>>58165975
fuck you.
>>
>>58166019
see >>58165934
>>
>>58166019
I acknowledge the fact that you're a normie faggot that doesn't belong here.
>>
>>58165975
>3 pocket notepads
>sharpie
>red and black pens
>leatherman tool
>small flashlight
>comb
>lens cleaning cloth
>wallet
>cellphone
>linux liveUSB stick
>64gb usb stick
>mints
>coughdrops
>chapstick
>several zipties
>roll of 1" label tape
IT's either cargo pants or a fanny pack. take your retarded options back to /fa/, faggot.
>>
>>58165934
>>58166027
>>58166061
are you actually this stupid? he's asking why neckbeards think everyone else should be neckbeards when clearly no one but a small portion of the world actaully wants to be.
>>
>>58165897
Not as good
>>
>>58166063
>>3 pocket notepads
Excessive.

>>sharpie
A small pen would make more sense.

>>red and black pens
Not needed.

>>leatherman tool
For something that you use only once a year, carrying it every day is moronic.

>>small flashlight
Acceptable.

>>comb
Lol. Are you even a male?

>>lens cleaning cloth
Acceptable.

>>wallet
Acceptable.

>>cellphone
Acceptable.

>>linux liveUSB stick
Ok, Hackerman... :DD

>>64gb usb stick
Acceptable.

>>mints
Brush your teeth and tongue regularly, dingus.

>>coughdrops
Not needed.

>>chapstick
Put it one before leaving the house.

>>several zipties
Rape fantasies? Not needed.

>>roll of 1" label tape
Not needed.

So a small notepad+pen, a small flashlight, a wallet, a cellphone, and a USB stick. You don't need cargo pants, Captain Autism.
>>
>>58166093
>are you actually this stupid? you're asking why neckbeards think everyone else should be neckbeards on a fucking technology board where you obviously don't belong
>>
>>58165842
no
>>
>>58165185
> Was the iPhone 4s the last good iPhone design?
5/5s/SE isn't that far away.
>>
But it's so thin™ anon!
>>
>>58166115
>derp i don't need it so you don't either
I'm the av guy and general tech support at a convention center. Everything I'm carrying sees daily use otherwise I wouldn't carry it.
Go be retarded with your "muh minimalism shit" somewhere else.
>>
>>58166119
I like technology, which I why I'm here.
Everyone else is the question you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>58166115
Who the fuck are you to decide what people need?
>>
>>58166115
Do you think I need to carry my epipen with me? I want to be minimalistic like you so maybe I shouldn't carry it.
>>
>>58166233
>Everyone else is the question you fucking mongoloid.
Appletoddlers should be rounded up and gassed tbqhwyfam. Any you along with them.
>>
>>58165185
>Apple cultists divided now
>Orthodox Apple Cultists against Protestant Apple Cultists war in full swing over style of the new iPhone.

May the spirit of the Steve be with you while you think different my brother.
>>
>>58166115

Daily reminder only w*stern trash dislikes cargo pants (because it is they who are autistic and have to bicker about stupid shit)
>>
>>58165842
>full integration
You mean that piece of shit ecosystem that only lets you use a handfull of programs? Both android and Windows give you more freedom and use better programs to sync.
>>
>>58165576
>Ignoring obvious glaring flaws because of "muh brave progress"
If Apple released a LITERAL pile of shit you would lap it up because it's new
>>
>>58165753
Nexus 6P spreads the bump along the full width and smooths it out so it isn't jaring as fuck and it doesn't make the phone wobble when you put it down
>>
>>58166387
>>>58166115
>Daily reminder only w*stern trash dislikes cargo pants (because it is they who are autistic and have to bicker about stupid shit)
And here you are bickering about the shit we bicker about. Hmm.
>>
>>58165550
They don't have to rely on anything. Retards will buy them regardless
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.