[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/ Being the curious /g/ent that I was, I checked what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hello /g/

Being the curious /g/ent that I was, I checked what was going on the other chans, and apparently a shitstorm or two happened.

So another 8ch sprung up, then this "endchan" happened? And also this "librechan" happened that had a mass influx of nips from 2ch but was shut down because of CP so the nips moved to this "endchan"?

Any /g/ent mind explaining what happened exactly, and how did it happen, what caused the shitstorm? Right now I don't understand squat.
>>
It's the final frontier. If we lose it we will lose everything.
>>
>>58165579
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>58165034
Endchan is to 8ch as 8ch is to 4chan, it's just people running away to another chan because of some boogeyman/existential threat.
>>
>>58165649
Is endchsn the successor to this "librechan"?
>>
>>58165034
8ch is dying and endchan is going to replace it.
>>
>>58165675
I thought endchan was going tits up too? The only time I went there, they were getting bombed with CP so hard it was on the front page and I immediately noped the fuck out of there.
>>
>>58165034
>tfw no Sora No Woto sequel
;_;
>>
>>58165034

A flood of newfags like you happened.

All chans are dying and /pol/ is the only relevant board left.
>>
File: 1480666624073.jpg (327KB, 1110x684px)
1480666624073.jpg
327KB, 1110x684px
>>58165034

NOBODY CAN ESCAPE THE LONG ARM OF /POL/
>>
>4chan
Normie imageboard
>8ch
Shelter for 4chan refugees and extremists (/zoo/, /hebe/)
>endchan
8ch crowd with a fancy imageboard (LynxChan) because InfinityNext fails
>lainchan
Old /g/
>2ch
Japanese 4chan

That's how I see it. I know I missed a bunch of chans like 7ch but w/e.
>>
>>58166690
lainchan /tech/ looks worse than current /g/
>>
>>58166690
>lainchan
>Old /g/

not even old /g/ was that slow moving
>>
File: drainfield.jpg (32KB, 640x404px)
drainfield.jpg
32KB, 640x404px
>>58165668
Nope. Seriously.
https://endchan.xyz/hebe/

>>58166578
>/pol/
>relevant
Memes worth 10 seconds fame.

>>58166690
>/zoo/
Don't go there...

>>58167178
It's moderated unlike this cesspool, so lain can be better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.