[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to make a lot of fucking money? Do you? One sentence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Want to make a lot of fucking money? Do you?

One sentence.

Find vulnerabilities in botnet CPanels and steal ALL their bots and logs.

It's that easy folks. There's thousands of botnet c&c's running on various servers you can find with google dorks. Thousands. All you need, is to take over just a few. A FEW. And you have easily made hundreds of thousands of dollars. Tax-free, green like grass.

It's that easy, the money makes itself. You just have to REACH OUT AND GRAB IT. You think this is a joke? Absolutely not. Do it, get it.

See you at the Yacht club boys.
>>
>>58163861
I'd rather work for the government.
>>
>>58163876
They don't pay as well.
>>
File: 1478149850280.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478149850280.gif
424KB, 480x270px
It's illegal though, why would you want money with that karma attached?
>>
>>58163941
Yeah but i'll always be on the safe zone.
>>
>>58163861
>hundreds of thousands
no, it's difficult and takes a lot of work to monetize a botnet and even then you're not going to be making that much.
>>
>>58163987
It's still better than being a wage slave moot at google.
>>
>>58163987
>Takes a lot of work

LMAO

There's infinite ways to monetize it. Methbot is literally making $5M/day right now.
>>
>>58164090
does it just mine buttcoins?
>>
>>58163861
If it's so easy why aren't you doing it?
>>
>>58164129
No it does adfraud.

Google it, it's fucking shit up
>>
Youre the guy who made a thread some days ago about making our own botnets for sale so 'we' could all get rich. Arent ya.
>>
I spent way too long doing illegal shit to make money, I like my life now that I'm doing it 100% legitimately
>>
>>58164194
No that's retarded. Why would I want you to make a botnet instead of me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.