[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Previous Thread >>58151782 Upgraded to Firefox 50.1.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: twitcherrors.png (63KB, 1894x1012px) Image search: [Google]
twitcherrors.png
63KB, 1894x1012px
Previous Thread >>58151782

Upgraded to Firefox 50.1.0 because everyone was saying I was retarded to not and that would magically fix everything but it fixed nothing. Getting the same errors in pic related as I did on 28 and now middleclick isnt working on my mouse only in Firefox. Even tried Firefox in safe mode with no extentions or anything else and still get the errors that wont let me view Twitch channels or login. I already use livestreamer 99% of the time but sometimes need to use Twitch itself otherwise I wouldnt bother asking for help. Would someone please help me figure out the cause of this?
>>
>watching other people play games
>>
>firefox
Found your problem. Install Chrome like a normal person.
>>
>>58163354
No. To set up games against the streamer who is better than me. SFV.

>>58163416
>install botnot
retard
>>
1. Backup your bookmarks.
2. Download the latest firefox and flash for firefox
3. Totally uninstall firefox and flash (including deleting mozilla and adobe folders in /appdata
4. Install latest versions of firefox and flash

I have to do this every so often with both firefox and chromium because they break in this exact same way (refusing to play flash content)
>>
>>58163464
>hurr le botnet durr
Stay on your broken browser
>>
>>58163464
You're literally fulfilling the definition of retarded by using broken ancient software instead of getting with the times and installing a web browser for the modern web.

>b-but muh botnet
Fuck off. The entire Internet is a botnet so if you want to avoid it then don't use the Internet at all. Your choice of browser doesn't matter, agencies can still collect your data. Just don't sign in with your Google account and you'll be fine using Chrome.
>>
>>58163474
Thank you very much anon. I will try this

>>58163525
Firefox is not ancient software just because its not the newest like Chrome shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.