[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm getting an upgrade for my phone. Torn between lg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

So I'm getting an upgrade for my phone. Torn between lg v20, htc 10, and moto z force droid. Which ones are memes? I can get the moto z force droid through verizon for basically half off too. But the moto z force droid has no headphone jack which is stupid imo, and good luck rooting it.
>>
>>58157818
Don't really know much about the moto z, but I have a moto x and it was probably the easiest phone I've rooted.
>>
>>58157818
Went from the V10 to G5 myself and absolutely love it
>>
>>58159827
How long ago? Not OP but I've had my G5 since August and starting to notice the battery already losing its longevity
>>
>>58159848
I've had it for about a month and no issues so far knock on wood. You still covered by any type of product replacement?
>>
V20 is a meme
You'll get bootlooped into the next century
>>
Galaxy S7 Edge
iPhone 7 Plus

Both of these are good phones, but it seems you want to use Android so just choose the S7 Edge. If you want to save money, just wait 2 more months until all of the companies show off their new models in February or whatever. Otherwise, get a phone you can root easily so you can update it to newer versions of Android.
>>
>>58159964
Who makes the most easy to root phones these days?
>>
>v20
>user-replaceable battery
>actual microSD slot
>all of the bands

Yes please.
>>
>>58160350

>user accessible bootloops
>>
>>58159964
>iPhone
sorry... not a homo lmao
>>
Love my HTC 10. Just sucks that I can't drop it underwater.
>>
>>58160350
its bootlooping already
http://www.gsmarena.com/newscomm-22252.php
>>
>>58160419

Good thing I already use quality cables because cheap ones always fall apart.
>>
>>58160464
cmon you really believe their excuse? cheap cables make a phone bootloop?
>>
>>58160386
So you're saying that half of the US population are homos?
>>
>>58160309
Google's Nexus line has been the easiest historically. Not sure about the new Pixel line though.
>>
>>58160566
To be fair I had a launch Note 4 and after about 9 months had no issues. Then went on a trip and forgot my charger. Bought a 5 dollar gas station charger out of desperation that was supposed to be fast charge compatible. Well used it for a weekend and then on the last day it started to bootloop. I contacted Verizon first and they directed me to Samsung. Samsung tried to direct me to Verizon. I went back and forth for 2 days till I actually walked into a Verizon store with my phone, which at this point would not boot past the splash screen at all. They told me that it had become a known issue with the fast charging, especially if non stock cables had been used, which of course I insisted I'd never used. I had the product replacement but they didn't have another note 4 to give me so I walked out with a V10. Am happy as a pig in shit with it. I know LG catches shit for the same thing but, knock on wood, it's not an issue I've had at all.
>>
>>58161182
Yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.