[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents gave me a fitbit 2 for christmas, the thing is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

My parents gave me a fitbit 2 for christmas, the thing is that it's completely useless to me! i do boxing so i will not be able to wear it (it would probably break); can i use it as a dressing accessory? will it look nerdy/retarded?
i am very grateful for the gift and i don't want to disappoint them by not wearing it.
>>
they are the latest fad

ebay it while people actually want to buy them
>>
>>58155647
Get a pebble 2
>>
they're tougher than they look and fitbit has great customer service. i got my fitbit for free by telling their customer support that mine broke and they sent me a new one no questions asked i wear mine everyday. I've slammed it into shit unintentionally and abused the fuck out of mine working, only has a few scratches otherwise great. good to measure hr, steps, timer, and looks fairly nice

t. charge hr user
>>
>>58155647
>i do boxing

So you don't run?
>>
>>58155782
You but i'm not the guy who checks his vitals or stuff like that, i just run
>>
>>58155647
>!
can you newfaggots learn2internet?
stop using exclamation points
>>
>>58155825
Well you now have a device to do that for you.
>>
>>58155825
i didn't do it before i got mine either but now i do, give myself step goals, distance goals, try to set hr minimums while in at the gym etc and gives me an idea about it sleep patterns which is cool.
also, keep it a little loose, put it on so that it's tight then go one hole bigger. I only take mine off when it charges to take full advantage
>>
File: chinks_laughing.png (338KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chinks_laughing.png
338KB, 640x480px
>>58155686
>>
>>58155686
shit's ugly yo
>>
>>58155677
>ebay it while people actually want to buy them

do this OP. They are highly inaccurate.

They are popular because it's a tech that old people can actually understand.
>>
>>58156245
How do i reset it? My parents already forced me to make an accout and sync it with my phone.
That way i'll be able to sell it
>>
>>58156513

yeah i had to reset mine so i could return it. i don't remember how, but instructions were easy to find.
>>
These things are fucking awesome for the notifications. I feel like it improves my life overall because I'm reaching for my phone less to check the notify light like an addict.

Anyone paying over $40 for one of these things is a retard though because they're almost all the same shit.
>>
>>58155647
Your parents know it's useless. It's just their subtle way of letting you know that you need to lay off the tendies.
>>
>>58155837
Shh don't correct him
It's a handy way to identify newfags
>>
you're self-confident = you can wear anything!
>>
>>58155647
In reality
You can use your phone for all of the features the fitbit has
So why keep a usless item?
>>
>>58157395
>he keeps his watch in his pocket
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.