[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all respect /g/, I can't see a reason why someone would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-12-24_18-01-02.png (110KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-24_18-01-02.png
110KB, 1366x768px
With all respect /g/, I can't see a reason why someone would go over the "hassle" of installing Arch when you can have pic related 3 clicks away
>>
manjaro is a mexican distro though
>>
File: topkek.jpg (55KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
55KB, 960x720px
>>58154019
And what exactly is the matter with that technologically speaking?
>>
>>58153990
For fun desu
>>
>>58154108
well memed
>>
>>58153990
The Manjaro community are not assholes, so it is not fitting for people who want to install arch. There is a need to get companionship with other trash.
>>
>>58154198
What do you mean by community tho?
4chin memers are not the community imo.
>>
>>58154221
the awful people in the arch forums and irc. And those who update the wiki.

4chan is comparatively polite and reasonable adults. Less offensive and more socially adept lot here on 4chan.
>>
>>58153990
I'd rather take the time to make sure my desktop doesn't look half as shitty as yours, senpai.
>>
>>58154314
I lack the proper mental resilience besides I think its pretty ok :)
>>
>>58153990
I use to like Manjaro a lot, but ever since they went with their own repos everything as gone downhill.

3 weeks ago they updated the libicu in the repos but "forgot" to also include the recompiled version of a lot of programs that use libcui like Node and mpv. If you downgraded libicu then firefox didn't work.

I had to recompile Node and mpv manually to make them work, it took them TWO weeks to release proper binaries to the repos.

In Arch this doesn't happen, because they tend to patch things quickly, in Manjaro updates are hold for two weeks to be sure they are stable, but in practice it never works.
>>
>>58153990
fuck manjaro, try antergos, much better, arch repositories too
>>
>>58153990
Archfags are too stupid for Gentoo and too edgy for Debian minimal install.
>>
File: a.jpg (240KB, 1024x1040px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
240KB, 1024x1040px
but all the anons will think im cool
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.