[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pandora starts playing a 30 sec ad >i close and reopen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: EEF9jcl.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>pandora starts playing a 30 sec ad
>i close and reopen the program
>>
>do that
>it plays a different ad instead
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1500x1500px
>never update Pandora
>no video ads and unlimited skips if I skip from lock screen
>>
>you have run out of skips
>start shuffle with only one station
>skip more
>realize I'm tired of every song on every station anyways
>>
>>58145227
>not using the pandora freemium script from greasyfork
>>
>streaming music
>dealing with any of this shit
>implying locally stored isn't by far better
>can choose exactly what you listen too
>No "stations"
>No ads
>No limited skips (absolutely ridiculous to even think about)
>just you and your music
>>
>use computer
>Adblock works fine
>>
>>58145288
What if you don't have music?
I lost my hard drive years ago and music torrents have been dying left and right
>>
>have adbl0ck on phone
>noads

Even on my laptop i have no ads

I paid for it 11 years ago and eventually they just stopped charging me money
>>
>>58145288
Do you get cucked into full albums or browse through shitty YouTube mixes to find new stuff?
>>
>>58145316
I prefer full albums but you can do randomize artists or your entire collection and I find new stuff by simply downloading and trying it as it seems interesting I hate the idea of streaming
>>
>>58145298
You should have been keeping backups
>>
>using pandora

You truly deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>58145316
visit moo threads relevant to my taste, and share threads, plus spend hours clicking through related vids on youtube to find new stuff I like, then get it from rutracker
>>
>>58145227
holy shit you are EEEEEEEEVIL
>>
>>58145274
>>not using the pandora freemium script from greasyfork

>not using pianobar
>>
>pandora

what year is this
>>
>>58145298
This >>58145366 but also, private trackers.
Even if your obscure special snowflake music isn't on a good tracker, if you request it for enough GB people will buy it for you because they are cucks.
>>
>>58145274
>>58145753
>TFW Pandora doesn't work in Canada

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>stream refuses to begin playing whilst my adblock is on
>disable it and let one ad through
>enable adblock midway through the ad
>no ads for the rest of the stream
d e v i l i s h
>>
>>58145771
clearly 2010+2
>>
>>58145831
>be faggot
>use kikebook and 4chan /g at the same time
d e v i l i s h
https://www.facebook.com/1410987655779380/photos/a.1410994115778734.1073741826.1410987655779380/1848484235363051/?type=3&theater
>>
>>58145316
Thats one of the things i love about pandora
I put in a seed of the Gorillaz and got shitloads of related music from the early to mid 2000's
Started finding music i hadnt heard in years, stuff i only heard in commercials years ago, obscure covers of obscure songs

That station found me the cover of Heart it Races by Dr. Dog which is now my all time favorite song
And in the comments of tbe most popular video is other people finding it on pandora

Its fantastjc
>>
File: 1479956541420.jpg (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479956541420.jpg
130KB, 400x400px
>>58145227
>not using pithos or hermes and never listen to ads again/as many skips as you want

stay cucked
>>
I can't do radio anymore. I've got more music than I'll ever actually listen to saved, and I'm picky. I might only save 2-3 songs off an album.
>>
>stream my own music
>dont have this problem
>>
>not setting up a raspberry pi with mpd and an on phone client with a 3 tb drive stuffed with music

It's like you hate yourself
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.