[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can these cock suckers do anything right? i'm still stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (8KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 275x184px
can these cock suckers do anything right? i'm still stuck using their shit email service since my first ISP was in a partnership with them. they keep having security problems, the email service is unreliable, and i have problems sending emails often because they get bounced back.
>>
>>58142509
> (reason: 535 5.7.8 Error: blocked by Block Address check from 208.87.234.190)

what the fuck is this shit? every single day something is wrong.
>>
>>58142509

>hire a woman to run the company

Not until they fix the biggest fuck up they've ever done.
>>
>>58142784
^
>>
> i'm still stuck using their shit email service
how
>>
>>58142965
because it's the oldest email i have that isn't getting spammed to shit like my even older (~2004) gmail account. i pretty much only use it for financial/bank correspondence.

of course when i need to reply to something time sensitive, fucking yahoo seems to have gotten flagged for spam. probably because of all the accounts that were stolen and are used for spam now. not to mention how fucking slow and shit the yahoo mail interface is.
>>
they pioneered the modern web
and then when everyone else ran past them, they sat in the dust and played with their own feces

set to be an internet empire and ended up being an email provider and only because people dont want to migrate

they got mail, search, answers, and i guess tumblr and flickr as their only big things left now

use to have geocities, bix, yahoo maps was fucking great, pogo games, all sorts of shit
the days of yahoo messenger and yahoo avatars playing fuckin Tank Hunter and calling other kids jews in messenger was fantastic

basically, yahoo was big as fuck, and when google took over, they didnt try and step down, use their money for more interesting and less public projects, they kept fighting it and failed miserably

look at IBM, when consumer computers started getting cheap and competition for mass produced crap started, they realized that their company wouldnt last in that market, they sold their think____ brands to lenovo, stopped making shit, and started working on other more interesting projects with government agencies and other tech giants, thusly, they are doing great

yahoo is desperately trying to keep with the times and cant do it
>>
>>58143211
Trolling Yahoo answers was always halarious
>>
i used to work at yahoo

AMA
>>
>2017
>using yahoo to send email

Use your ymail for confirmation emails and nothing else. If you want to send mail then use a respected provider like gmail.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.