[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent C's grad here. How do I get employed when everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Recent C's grad here. How do I get employed when everyone wants someone who needs to know everything and has years of experience?
>>
>>58140559
You don't. Welcome to the CS job market.
>>
Take a shit-tier junior level position, you'll learn what you actually need to know to get something decent and you'll gain those precious years of professional experience on your resume.
>>
>studying to compete with pajeet
>>
Shoot at the side.

Instead of presenting yourself as a senior dev, show your interest to companies you think need a helper code monkey to fix small shit in big projects.
>>
>>58140559
Everyone wants to date a super model with 180 IQ that is into kink stuff and pays your bills. But most people don't. Just show you are apt to improve yourself in you resume and send it to everyone.
>>
>>58140559
Become Pajeet, Destroyer of Worlds.
>>
>>58140966
>>58140602
Is this competition with Indians and Chinese in IT a meme, or is this actually real?
>>
>>58140559
Are you white? You can easily get employed if you have above average skills and knowledge, and also have good work ethic and no-nonsense attitude.
Also lift, take care of your body, look presentable.

if you are just some whiny little bitch then dont even try.
>>
>>58141132
>IT is the same as CS
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.