[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my LG G3 contract is about to end >going to upgrade to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: iphone7lineup.jpg (50KB, 800x677px) Image search: [Google]
iphone7lineup.jpg
50KB, 800x677px
>my LG G3 contract is about to end
>going to upgrade to an iPhone 7 this week
am i about to fuck up, /g/?
i've been using android for several years now and feel like a change.
>>
Go for it, dont listen to the "appul iz bad" shills
>>
>>58135850
see if you can find one with ios 10.1.1. a jailbreak release for it is imminent, but you can no longer downgrade from 10.2.
>>
>>58135909
not sure how to go about that, since i'll be getting it from my service provider
>>
by the way, is the 32gb enough for today or should i go for 128gb? my g3 is 32gb and i haven't had too much of an issue but im not sure.
>>
>>58135850
I went from a Note 4 to a 7 Plus and they're fine. I've had iPhones in the past mind you.
>>
>>58135974
>>
>>58135850
Why not just get the v20 or pixel? both are better
>>
>>58135850
Anyone who has an Android is either poor, ugly, or mentally ill. If you get an iPhone girls won't think you're creepy.
>>
>>58136809
>implying anyone on g regardless of their phone has a chance with any girl
>>
>>58136757
like i said, i feel like a change. android is boring to me now
>>
>>58135850

I went from a G3 to an iPhone 7 Plus, don't regret a thing. iPhones are great.
>>
>>58135850
went from lg g4 to ishit
don't do it.
>>
>>58135974
I'm using 32GB, for me it's ok. I don't have many apps & media files, it runs fine.
>>
>>58137112
good to hear
>>58137119
why not?
>>
Dont do it m8.

I tried iPhones once and now I cant use anything else.

Using iOS for while makes android feel like shit in your hands.

Now Im stuck with Apple.
>>
why are there so many apple shills
>>
>>58135850
Why would you want to make a downgrade?
>>58137095
The excitement you are looking for is elsewhere, you'll be more bored with iOS in about a week. Might as well go for a Windows phone, or an other alternative.
>>
I don't think it's a good idea.
Hold on to your G3 and wait for the 8 if you really want an iPhone.

t. 6S user
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
A deep sense of buyer's remorse is all that's waiting for you OP, you have been warned.
>>
after a long time of android i finally switched to ios

i opted for the 6s instead of the 7 though
>>
>>58135850
>am i about to fuck up, /g/?

Yes, you'll be trading a perfectly good phone for one with less features:

>No removable battery
>No MicroSD
>No headphone jack
>Locked software (say goodbye to emulators and ricing for example)
>way more expensive
>>
>>58137431
>ricing

hahaha
>>
>>58137431
>say goodbye to emulators
You can sideload them.
>>
>>58135850
get a 6s and call it a day

i use my phone pretty much to call/text/browse and listen to spotify - any of that other dumb weeb shit i can do on my computer.
>>
>>58137517
>/brows

Good luck watching webms from 4chan on your iKek
>>
>>58135927
enjoy being fucked in the ass (which is why homosexuals use apple)
>>
>>58137572
vlc app
>>
>>58137006
>have a gf
>have a redmi note 3 pro

Checkmate virgin
>>
>>58137360
i actually tried to see if this meme was true and bought an iphone 7 plus but it overheated and the camera didnt take pictures properly it just took pictures but they ended up in black squares then i traded it for a normal iphone 7 but the home button stopped working and sometimes the icons would like go real big and the screen would blink white if i tried to force it to turn off then received an iphone 6s plus for the meantime and i really loved it and all but when i got my iphone 7 back it really felt like a downgrade somehow and now im just using an iphone 6s and a galaxy s7 edge.

I also bought a note 7 but it had to be returned, why are recent phones so faulty?
>>
>>58135974
32 gb is enough
>>
>>58137251
>Using iOS for while makes android feel like shit in your hands.
>Now Im stuck with Apple.
As if that is a bad thing.
>>
>>58135850
Get a 6s. Has better radio compatibility if you travel internationally. Also headphone jack.
>>
>>58139058
eat shit and die, faggot
>>
>>58135850
>going to upgrade to an iPhone 7
>going to upgrade
>upgrade
u wat m8?
>>
>>58136809
>implying girls would talk to someone like you whether you had an iPhone or not

Sorry anon, your phone won't pull for you.
>>
>>58135850
I went from an LG G2 to an iPhone 6S Plus. You will not regret it at all. Android phones are horrible and that is coming from a person that was team Android from the G1 (HTC Dream), the first Android phone.
>>
>>58135850
My G3 died on me so I send it under warranty and LG gave me a G5se because they couldnt fix that.

I love those guys now, fuck this gay apple shit.
>>
>>58136809
Lol spergs need to get on my level. I'm still rocking an old blackberry and pussy comes my way left and right.

Have fun wasting $900 every year for """""""""new""""""""" iPhones while I'm actually smashing bitches.
>>
>>58137922
>waah people dont agree with me
grow up nigga
>>
OP here, i was actually able to go and get the iPhone 7 today because the price on a 2 year contract dropped from $350 to $130 for the 128gb model.

loving it so far, but we'll see in the future how i like it.
>>
>>58135850
wait until the next generation of phones comes out. The future is no bezel. Fronts of phones will be almost 100% screen. We might even get long distance wireless charging.
>>
>>58143154
i think i'll be fine with the iphone 7 for the next 2 years (my contract). i don't mind not having the latest and greatest phone.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.