[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ my good friend is getting cheated on by a piece of shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1463940729496-2.jpg (467KB, 996x567px) Image search: [Google]
1463940729496-2.jpg
467KB, 996x567px
Hey /g/ my good friend is getting cheated on by a piece of shit. What can I do to fuck him over without getting arrested?

I know more than the average person about computers but less than the average /g/ poster.
>>
how about you don't meddle in other people's business and the mods move this thread to the >>>/trash/ where it belongs
>>
Tell them and let them deal with their own problems instead of butting into a situation where you're not wanted just to fuck with someone
>>
>>58131752
>What can I do to fuck him over without getting arrested?
Literally kill yourself you generate homosexual.
>>
>>58131752
>less than the average /g/ poster.
LOL pathetic. consider suicide.
>>
>>58131752
If you knew 'more than thr average person about computers' youd know tha you werent gna learn any leet haxxx from one thread on an imageboard
>>
>>58131752
>my good friend is getting cheated on by a piece of shit. What can I do to fuck him over

Why don't you fuck that guy's girlfriend?

Oh, if she wanted to fuck you, she would have already after saying her boyfriend is cheating on her.
>>
>>58131846
Because I have a girlfriend. Unlike most of the so far unhelpful autists posting here

To everyone else, not looking for any leet haxx. Just for something I can do to fuck with somebody on the internet because seeing somebody being a prick have a bad day is nice.
>>
>>58131883
You fucked up my coming here on 4chan. Now you're on a terrorist watchlist dumbass. Better not give them a reason to throw you in guantanamo bay desu senpai.
>>
>>58131883
>muh normalfaggotry
Way to get yourself helped, faggot
>>
Been browsing a few boards for years. Not really a true normie but trying to enjoy some aspects of normie life like a gf stable job and real friends. I'm still as autistic as when I first browsed /b/ at 15 and I'm just trying to fuck with somebody.

I know the first response is to roast, I've done it before too on the boards I frequent, but I'm coming to you guys asking politely for help as a former autist turned closet autist. Is there really nothing I can do without investing a large amount of time or money?
>>
>>58132050
You can fuck off, normalfag
>>
>>58132050
research a location tracker app, and notice GF phone model

invite friend (+gf) to houseparty

disable several electrical wall outlets

replace GF battery with a near depletead one

set up some camera, when GF asks for working outlet, point her to the eone with a couple cameras aiming at it, get the unlock patternr in camera,

on next oppotuniry you install tracking app

over a few weeks take notice of her locations, use elimitation to infer location to lovers address

when GF gets to said sdress, camp the exit and take photos as they leave the place.

secretly sendd photos to him

be sure to use Tor to chek the ewebsite for the tracker app, so that it cant be easily traced back to you, but most likely no one will even investigate that.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>58131752
>being a white knight
kill yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.