[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /g/, I've got a collection of about 320000 images that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: shot0011.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot0011.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
hey /g/, I've got a collection of about 320000 images that I want to organize with tags (sort of like a booru but all local). What's the best way to do this? If you're recommending software, please stick to libre options.
>>
Aoi is cute! Cute!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>58116263
yes I know, can you please answer the question
>>
>>58116293
Sorry bro I don't have one, one most likely doesn't exist or else I'd be using it. I recommend just setting up a directory heiarchy to sort your images.
>>
>>58116259
A local booru
>>
>>58116352
that's what I have so far but it's painfully inadequate. For instance, if you have 2 characters, you might consider making directories for each of them, but what do you do with pictures containing both of them? make another directory for their combination? put all the pictures in one and link to those pics from the other? neither solution scales well as the number of base tags you have increases
>>
>>58116389
i'd prefer not needing to use a browser to view and tag my images, but I suppose this is an option if there's literally nothing else
>>
>>58116408
I make a 'pair' folder for every series where pics of 2 characters go and a 'group' folder for 3 or more characters at once, and if two characters appear with each other very frequently then make a dedicated folder for pics of those two together.
>>
Hydrus?
>>
>>58116476
but what if you just want to see every picture of 1 character, regardless of whether or not they're in a group? There's no easy way to make that query with that set up
>>
>>58116459
Hydrus Network is what you want
>>
>>58116494
>>58116501
>link to 8 chan board on the github
other than that, looks like it might be good, I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!
>>
>>58116501
>anything 8nigger
kys
>>
>>58116524
It does what OP is asking for
>>
>>58116259
>320000 images
Post rare pepes and smug anime girls
>>
Why wouldn't OS tags work?
>>
now all you need is to make a neural network that sorts your memes
kind of like

https://github.com/ryanjay0/miles-deep
>>
>>58116259
there are plenty of image viewers with tagging

check xnview they have some "nView" new program that supposed to be focused on organizing pictures while XNview is more of an viewer with some quick edit and effects
>>
>>58116259
check hydrus
>>
>>58116259
AOI A SLUT
>>
>>58116259
https://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.