[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw no good linux laptop around 500 usd >all of them want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw no good linux laptop around 500 usd
>all of them want to sell windows together
>>
>>58103573
not that hard to just boot it up with an usb and iso
>>
>>58103581
The point is that you're paying (a lot) for a garbage piece of software that you're going to uninstall immediately.
>>
>>58103607
enjoy your (((capitalism)))
>>
>>58103573
>>all of them want to sell windows together- 3 posts shown.
Linux is ... what... half a percent of desktop usage? And most of those are in poor 3rd world shitholes, right?

So why would any manufacturer bother serving that community? It doesn't make anyone any profit.
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T420-Core-i5-2520M-2-5GHz-8GB-128GB-SSD-14-1-Win-10-PRO-/222312348880?hash=item33c2d93cd0:g:CU4AAOSwZVlXrP4z

flash linux onto this
>>
>>58103666
Thanks, Satan!
>>
>>58103573
Your problem is that you expect a good laptop for only $500.
>>
>>58103926
>>58103666
>>
>>58103573
b8?
>>
>>58103607
Then buy a shitty netbook, what you gonna do on a Linux laptop anyway?

Nothing that's performance heavy right?
>>
>>58103573

>Buying a brand new Linux ootb laptop

You are doing it WRONG

See >>58103666
>>
if you don't buy cum caked refurbs on ebay, you gotta go back
>>
>>58103573
>spending $500 on a linux laptop

That's not how it works.
There are no gayms for Linux.
Thus there is no need for overwhelming hardware.
Thus you can buy whatever chinkpad you want off of ebay for $150 and have a computer that runs as fast as any other computer around.

Use the rest of the money to do stuff on the weekends. Take a girl to dinner. Go for a drive over to another state. Live your life instead of sitting in front of a computer. One day you'll be glad you did.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.