[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. The RX480 has: -More VRAM -Is cheaper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: TrumpVaccines.png (167KB, 1000x510px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpVaccines.png
167KB, 1000x510px
So let me get this straight.

The RX480 has:
-More VRAM
-Is cheaper
-Performs 10% better in DX12
-Based on an architecture that is known for improving over time

Vs the 1060 having
-Performs 2% better in DX11
-Less power usage
-By a brand known to GIMP their cards overtime

So aside from a build that has a tiny PSU, is everybody else just buying a 1060 due to brand loyalty? A few years from now, I imagine the 480 will perform significantly better than the 1060.
>>
>>58099771
AMD GPUs also are more powerful when it comes to OpenCL, for example

but yeah, you should totally fall for jew tricks, and listen to what marketing people in /g/ say
>>
>>58099771
>is everybody else just buying a 1060 due to brand loyalty?
GPU threads are 50% /v/ brand fanboys and 50% "le epic troll xDDDDXXXDDD" retards who think calling AMD shit is the best joke ever. Hell, some of the threads are pure samefagging, just search the archives for "480RX" you will find tons of shitposts from the same retard who can't write RX480 properly. None of these retards actually own a 1060.
>>
>>58099771
console warz belong on /v/eddit kinder
>>
Amd already surpassed the 1060 in overall performance. It only wins in gta v and I think cod
>>
>>58100222
>le AMD denial
Enjoy your crashes and bluescreens plebe fucktard.

Think the occasional crash is ok?
Imagine never even seeing one. That's "The way it's meant to be played."
>>
>>58099771
Doing forget:
The RX480 and RX470 also has:
Randomly loses signal to monitor
>>
>>58100254
>beawesome posts in a thread
>thread turns to shit
Many such cases!
>>
>>58100288
works on my machine
>>
>>58100254
Imagine you automatically assume that the thing you have zero experience of must be unusable and you wouldn't want it anyway. That's the life of the Nvidia user.

In reality AMD doesn't crash either, I have never seen it crash and I upgraded from GTX 560 to RX 480.
>>
>>58099771
In a few years time people will be upgrading from the RX480 or the GTX1060 anyways.

People keeps talk about OPENCL but the most consumers and gamers do with it is mine buttcoins.

CUDA is well established and it works where it matters.
>>
>>58099771
He is right to some extent. The only reason they load newborns up with so many vaccines at once is that low agency minoritys will never bother to take the kid in for followups.
>>
>>58099771
I never understood why people even bothered with the 60 series instead of AMD. But to answer your question, people likely think they can't do without the nvidia gameworks shit and buy based off AMD's inability to run those settings well.
>>
>>58100288
Umm I don't think that's an issue on their end.
Stop using cheap ass 50 cent HDMI's off Ebay.
>>
>>58099771
Remember vaccines cause autism and not the anti depressants used by the mother during the pregnancy. Remember anti depressants are A-OK to use during the pregnancy!!!
>>
>>58100371
Kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.