[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!! https://krebsonsecurity.com/2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: v3McUuH.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v3McUuH.png
293KB, 633x758px
THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/12/report-3-5m-in-ad-fraud-daily-from-methbot/

WHY ARE WE STILL WAGEKEKING?????????????????

>New research suggests that an elaborate cybercrime ring is responsible for stealing between $3 million and $5 million worth of revenue from online publishers and video advertising networks each day. Experts say the scam relieson a vast network of cloaked Internet addresses, rented data centers, phony Web sites and fake users made to look like real people watching short ad segments online.

>Online advertising fraud is a $7 billion a year problem, according toAdWeek. Much of this fraud comes from hacked computers and servers that are infected with malicious software which forces the computers to participate in ad fraud. Malware-based ad fraud networks are cheap to acquire and to run, but they’re also notoriously unstable and unreliable because they are constantly being discovered and cleaned up by anti-malware companies.

>Now researchers say they’ve uncovered a new class of ad robot or “bot” fraud that was designed from the ground up to keep its nose clean — running not on infected hosts but instead distributed across a vast, rented network of dedicated Web servers and computers.
>>
File: lain3.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
lain3.gif
500KB, 500x333px
Nobody cares about you or your stupid thread.
>>
>>58099792
i do

wrong again weebshit :-)
>>
>>58099644
>mfw epic haxxors are making my ublock efforts worthless
How the fuck are shitty sites going to die now?
>>
File: 150513203833.jpg (300KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
150513203833.jpg
300KB, 640x480px
>>58099825
Say that to my face, fucker.

See what happens.
>>
>>58099644
>>58099825
You are a wagecuck because you werent smart enough to pull half of this shit off, and instead jacked it off to weeb shit, and too stupid to save enough to have residual income to lean into that NEET life, instead spending it on all of those half nude figurines.

sincerely,

not a wagecuck
>>
>>58099644
Fuck yeah! Advertisers deserve all the extortion in the world.
>>
>>58099644
anon, already told you. salt.

you know that using adblock you nor them will see a cent from me.
>>
>>58099878
t. McDonalds Senior frycook
>>
Online advertisers deserve every bad thing that happens to them.
>>
>>58100646
why are we not making millions a day?
>>
>>58099878
i'm not even a wagecuck, i just find this interesting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.